Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65

Thread: Ember Blade Evolution?

  1. #46
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    358
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    You shouldn't even use vw at lvl69, you gotta stick to your arcane sapper soon from lvl72

    Machinist is shit at 90 and I assume everyone talking about Vw+ember team is lvl90
    Quote Originally Posted by _windz_ View Post
    Bahaha.. Non sense machinist is shit.. Better try him 5* orange full gear and you wont dissapointed

    Why are you posting at all?
    If you even played this game you would know better but clearly you have exactly no idea what you are talking about.

  2. #47
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    6
    I enjoy Machinist with EB and VW even though most are a low level. My power is like just under 18k and beats people at like 20k

  3. #48
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    358
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by beernuts44 View Post
    Yeah I have VW a 60 purple I am 74. I have a decent physical team of WC-CW-LG-Commando-SL which I like and can hold my own.
    My magic team I am struggling with but been using IH-EB-DM-Phoenix-Mystic and doing OK.

    I have FM at 3 star but only 51.

    Debating trying to level up Depths Voice I hear she becomes good late game. But also think FM could be handy as well.

    Who would you guys work up as a good magic team? Here is my team listed by position and highest ranked currently.

    Front: IH, DK, EB
    Central:Succubus, Phoenix, DM, OC, IM, Machinist, SS, FM,
    Back:WM, Mystic

    Thanks in advance.
    There are many threads available to answer your question. Please post your question there and stick to the OP.

    Much appreciated.

  4. #49
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    6
    Hey op, just 5* eb
    All but legendary item, fully enchanted
    stats are:

    SG 5.7
    IG 6.3
    Ag 7.8
    Strength 1005 + 211
    Intellect 933+61
    Agility 1194+166
    Max HP 20146+6198
    Phys att 2841+574
    Mag pwr 2308+147
    Armor 316+75
    Mag resist 113+6
    Phys crit 826+66

    Stats not listed: no change

    +numbers are enchantments

  5. #50
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Lol this woodside is giving lots of misinformation. Your experience is dated back to sapper era long ago. Now there are plenty options for new players ranging from FD, VW to EB, Phoenix. Of course Sapper still has an important role but there's no longer cookie cutter team.

    And Machinist is shit at 90? Seriously are we playing the same game?
    Look at how machinist + ember is getting wreck from those screenshot above you

    You should shut up if you don't have orange succubus and Phoenix and don't know how good they are

    It's noobs like you are giving misinformation here because you only have a few easy to get heroes like machinist and think it's good lol

    If You don't even have Phoenix and succubus to pair with ember team, you should shut your noob mouth

  6. #51
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    358
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    Look at how machinist + ember is getting wreck from those screenshot above you

    You should shut up if you don't have orange succubus and Phoenix and don't know how good they are

    It's noobs like you are giving misinformation here because you only have a few easy to get heroes like machinist and think it's good lol

    If You don't even have Phoenix and succubus to pair with ember team, you should shut your noob mouth
    no actually trolls like you make these kind of posts and then expect people to believe and trust you. It would be better if you just didn't post anymore so we don't have to read past them.

    thanks

  7. #52
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Really not sure why you don't like Machinist. He deals the most in damage in the game. He gains survivability and much more damage at 90. 10x better than the basically worthless phoenix everyone talks about. phoenix just hands out energy and doesnt do enough to beat anyone, while machinist gets kills. Paired with silencer and mystic in the vw eb team, they give out very little energy and kill heroes front to back quickly.

    OC just causes the whole enemy team to trigger their ultis at the same time and destroy you, but he is too durable at 90 so he gets his energy too slowly. I hate Succubus because if her ulti is misdirected, 90% of her damage is wasted.
    Ember team is all about aoe damage, machinist ult is pathetic multiple single target damage. It doesn't even hit beyond 2 heroes.

    Phoenix is good because his ult is the fastest in the game, melts everyone along with ember silencer.

    Succubus is also great with ember because her ult is never misdirected. If you ever test her out, you will know any sapper would die instantly after ember old curse and succubus' initial burst. Sapper don't even have chance to blink behind succubus.

    Again you should test teams before you open your mouth

  8. #53
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    358
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    Ember team is all about aoe damage, machinist ult is pathetic multiple single target damage. It doesn't even hit beyond 2 heroes.

    Phoenix is good because his ult is the fastest in the game, melts everyone along with ember silencer.

    Succubus is also great with ember because her ult is never misdirected. If you ever test her out, you will know any sapper would die instantly after ember old curse and succubus' initial burst. Sapper don't even have chance to blink behind succubus.

    Again you should test teams before you open your mouth
    For everyone ELSE reading his posts, just ignore his answer.

    Clearly he has no idea what he is talking about.

  9. #54
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    no actually trolls like you make these kind of posts and then expect people to believe and trust you. It would be better if you just didn't post anymore so we don't have to read past them.

    thanks
    I know you are shit player so its hard to understand what top arena players do

  10. #55
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    Ember team is all about aoe damage, machinist ult is pathetic multiple single target damage. It doesn't even hit beyond 2 heroes.

    Phoenix is good because his ult is the fastest in the game, melts everyone along with ember silencer.

    Succubus is also great with ember because her ult is never misdirected. If you ever test her out, you will know any sapper would die instantly after ember old curse and succubus' initial burst. Sapper don't even have chance to blink behind succubus.

    Again you should test teams before you open your mouth
    I have . Succubus gets misdirected my cw and arcane. Phoenix is a joke because 1 silence and he cant figth for the first 12s. And arcane is very rarely killed in the initial burst. You are either incredibly lucky or have no idea what you are saying.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

  11. #56
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    10
    No one ever said Phoenix was bad so come off it. You're wrong though about Phoenix having the fastest US in the game as I'm pretty sure heroes like succubus and WM are even faster (just to name a few). Succubus'so US is easily turned by using CW, I do it all the time in arena even against EB teams who eat them for fodder on the initial burst. Phoenix US is easily turned by CW for that matter.

  12. #57
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    I know this counter too. But if u put this on defence before sleep, you will wake up at rank 2xx. There seems to be very limited defensive option against VW + EB.

    If possible, show me a fight where you win against an attacking VW EB team.
    Here you go

    image.jpg

    image.jpg

  13. #58
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    I have . Succubus gets misdirected my cw and arcane. Phoenix is a joke because 1 silence and he cant figth for the first 12s. And arcane is very rarely killed in the initial burst. You are either incredibly lucky or have no idea what you are saying.
    I kill arcane 100% of the time with old curse silencer and succubus, all fully geared orange

    My team all 5* Orange Vw ember old curse silencer succubus, there isn't one time I fail to kill sapper before his second blink

  14. #59
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    7
    When I combine my Vw and Phoenix, if the Phoenix only loses a quarter of his energy (or less) before the Vw arrives,
    the Vw starts taking the brunt of the damage while the Phoenix gets his ultra move off first and does major damage.
    But if my Phoenix gets beaten up badly, my whole team usually gets slaughtered.

    Is there a level at which the Phoenix peaks or is he worth trying to max out? Would I be better off developing my Ember Blade instead?

  15. #60
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Really not sure why you don't like Machinist. He deals the most in damage in the game. He gains survivability and much more damage at 90. 10x better than the basically worthless phoenix everyone talks about. phoenix just hands out energy and doesnt do enough to beat anyone, while machinist gets kills. Paired with silencer and mystic in the vw eb team, they give out very little energy and kill heroes front to back quickly.

    OC just causes the whole enemy team to trigger their ultis at the same time and destroy you, but he is too durable at 90 so he gets his energy too slowly. I hate Succubus because if her ulti is misdirected, 90% of her damage is wasted.
    My problem with mechanist is: add a CW and watch his damage easted on clones, on the other hand pheonix does aoe basic physical hits along with high survivability and damn fkn hard to get rid of... yet she is useless unless paired with OC... so you stating tgat OC is too sturdy to gain energy fast that makes pheonix kinda useless at 90 if ur words are right..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •