Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 65

Thread: Ember Blade Evolution?

  1. #31
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    How cute for low levels maxing out vw. Sorry to break it but he sucks until orange. Save ur resources and invest into better heroes
    I disagree. He works just fine as you near 70 and have him starred up. I see him in more physical lineups though than magic at my level; probably sue to CW and EB being more durable than the magic users at TL 69.

  2. #32
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Killan36 View Post
    I'm not saying Phoenix is bad because he's not, I use him as well. I just think Machinist is better overall and shouldn't be neglected for too long. If I had the resources atm (TL 69) I'd start working on getting Machinist to replace Phoenix in most lineups but as it stands I have to hold off for more important heroes
    You shouldn't even use vw at lvl69, you gotta stick to your arcane sapper soon from lvl72

    Machinist is shit at 90 and I assume everyone talking about Vw+ember team is lvl90

  3. #33
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    You shouldn't even use vw at lvl69, you gotta stick to your arcane sapper soon from lvl72

    Machinist is shit at 90 and I assume everyone talking about Vw+ember team is lvl90
    Really not sure why you don't like Machinist. He deals the most in damage in the game. He gains survivability and much more damage at 90. 10x better than the basically worthless phoenix everyone talks about. phoenix just hands out energy and doesnt do enough to beat anyone, while machinist gets kills. Paired with silencer and mystic in the vw eb team, they give out very little energy and kill heroes front to back quickly.

    OC just causes the whole enemy team to trigger their ultis at the same time and destroy you, but he is too durable at 90 so he gets his energy too slowly. I hate Succubus because if her ulti is misdirected, 90% of her damage is wasted.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

  4. #34
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Really not sure why you don't like Machinist. He deals the most in damage in the game. He gains survivability and much more damage at 90. 10x better than the basically worthless phoenix everyone talks about. phoenix just hands out energy and doesnt do enough to beat anyone, while machinist gets kills. Paired with silencer and mystic in the vw eb team, they give out very little energy and kill heroes front to back quickly.

    OC just causes the whole enemy team to trigger their ultis at the same time and destroy you, but he is too durable at 90 so he gets his energy too slowly. I hate Succubus because if her ulti is misdirected, 90% of her damage is wasted.
    Succubus damage based on his scream wave,
    Thats why i didnt put him on defence again since p+2

  5. #35
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    45
    Lol at machinist is shit at 90. If I could use him multiple times, I would put him in all 3 GA. Definitely one of the most solid DPS casters out there. Maybe you are not using him correctly and get wrecked by Sapper.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Just promote him dude, survival is safe, but I have different perpectives , I bet for light spirit late game, his hight Inte will make him even more mad then ember blade + promoting him of 5 would be the last key, HL ^^

  7. #37
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    7
    I'm looking forward to Lightning Spirit as well. But guys, could anyone explain me what is all about with Succubus? Wasn't she supposed to suck after mid-late game?

  8. #38
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    17
    DV, Legend PSYCHO, commando, SL, medusa work pretty well against VW EB teams and also shouldnt die that easily to classic sapper teams if the sapper is netted

  9. #39
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    You can kill ember at start but ember + Vw team can still 4v5 your team

    And 5* ember can survive the initial burst most of the time
    It's just too easy.

    IMG_0762[1].jpg

    IMG_0763[1].jpg

    IMG_0764[1].jpg

    IMG_0765[1].jpg

    IMG_0766[1].jpg

  10. #40
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    45
    Lol this woodside is giving lots of misinformation. Your experience is dated back to sapper era long ago. Now there are plenty options for new players ranging from FD, VW to EB, Phoenix. Of course Sapper still has an important role but there's no longer cookie cutter team.

    And Machinist is shit at 90? Seriously are we playing the same game?

  11. #41
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    It's just too easy
    I know this counter too. But if u put this on defence before sleep, you will wake up at rank 2xx. There seems to be very limited defensive option against VW + EB.

    If possible, show me a fight where you win against an attacking VW EB team.

  12. #42
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    I know this counter too. But if u put this on defence before sleep, you will wake up at rank 2xx. There seems to be very limited defensive option against VW + EB.

    If possible, show me a fight where you win against an attacking VW EB team.
    I have never actually been attacked by VW + Ember but I would probably lose.

    The closest thing I could show you is this:
    IMG_0767[1].jpg

    IMG_0768[1].jpg

    I remember having 2 other replays of tank + ember and rest damage dealers but they have dropped off the replay list.

  13. #43
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    You shouldn't even use vw at lvl69, you gotta stick to your arcane sapper soon from lvl72

    Machinist is shit at 90 and I assume everyone talking about Vw+ember team is lvl90
    Bahaha.. Non sense machinist is shit.. Better try him 5* orange full gear and you wont dissapointed

  14. #44
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    6
    Machinist I also hear is crazy good late game.

    So to confirm is having a high level VW with EB a must?

    Because I am strongly considering getting FM leveled up.

  15. #45
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    10
    I've run up against VW a few times and if he's geared/starred he's legit even before p2. I wouldn't say EB is only good with him as he fits into pretty much anything but I imagine he's best with VW so he can charge his US faster. I can't say from personal experience though as I haven't invested in VW much. To me, FM should take priority because she has other uses outside of arena which is where VW is limited to I hear. Everything I read says hold on VW until later if you haven't been maintaining him and that's what I'll do probably

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •