Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ember Blade Evolution?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    How cute for low levels maxing out vw. Sorry to break it but he sucks until orange. Save ur resources and invest into better heroes
    I disagree. He works just fine as you near 70 and have him starred up. I see him in more physical lineups though than magic at my level; probably sue to CW and EB being more durable than the magic users at TL 69.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Killan36 View Post
    I'm not saying Phoenix is bad because he's not, I use him as well. I just think Machinist is better overall and shouldn't be neglected for too long. If I had the resources atm (TL 69) I'd start working on getting Machinist to replace Phoenix in most lineups but as it stands I have to hold off for more important heroes
    You shouldn't even use vw at lvl69, you gotta stick to your arcane sapper soon from lvl72

Machinist is shit at 90 and I assume everyone talking about Vw+ember team is lvl90

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    You shouldn't even use vw at lvl69, you gotta stick to your arcane sapper soon from lvl72

Machinist is shit at 90 and I assume everyone talking about Vw+ember team is lvl90
    Really not sure why you don't like Machinist. He deals the most in damage in the game. He gains survivability and much more damage at 90. 10x better than the basically worthless phoenix everyone talks about. phoenix just hands out energy and doesnt do enough to beat anyone, while machinist gets kills. Paired with silencer and mystic in the vw eb team, they give out very little energy and kill heroes front to back quickly.

OC just causes the whole enemy team to trigger their ultis at the same time and destroy you, but he is too durable at 90 so he gets his energy too slowly. I hate Succubus because if her ulti is misdirected, 90% of her damage is wasted.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Really not sure why you don't like Machinist. He deals the most in damage in the game. He gains survivability and much more damage at 90. 10x better than the basically worthless phoenix everyone talks about. phoenix just hands out energy and doesnt do enough to beat anyone, while machinist gets kills. Paired with silencer and mystic in the vw eb team, they give out very little energy and kill heroes front to back quickly.

OC just causes the whole enemy team to trigger their ultis at the same time and destroy you, but he is too durable at 90 so he gets his energy too slowly. I hate Succubus because if her ulti is misdirected, 90% of her damage is wasted.
    Succubus damage based on his scream wave,
    Thats why i didnt put him on defence again since p+2

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Lol at machinist is shit at 90. If I could use him multiple times, I would put him in all 3 GA. Definitely one of the most solid DPS casters out there. Maybe you are not using him correctly and get wrecked by Sapper.

Banned
    Just promote him dude, survival is safe, but I have different perpectives , I bet for light spirit late game, his hight Inte will make him even more mad then ember blade + promoting him of 5 would be the last key, HL ^^

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I'm looking forward to Lightning Spirit as well. But guys, could anyone explain me what is all about with Succubus? Wasn't she supposed to suck after mid-late game?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    DV, Legend PSYCHO, commando, SL, medusa work pretty well against VW EB teams and also shouldnt die that easily to classic sapper teams if the sapper is netted

You can kill ember at start but ember + Vw team can still 4v5 your team

And 5* ember can survive the initial burst most of the time
    It's just too easy.

IMG_0762[1].jpg

IMG_0763[1].jpg

IMG_0764[1].jpg

IMG_0765[1].jpg

IMG_0766[1].jpg

Lol this woodside is giving lots of misinformation. Your experience is dated back to sapper era long ago. Now there are plenty options for new players ranging from FD, VW to EB, Phoenix. Of course Sapper still has an important role but there's no longer cookie cutter team.

And Machinist is shit at 90? Seriously are we playing the same game?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    It's just too easy
    I know this counter too. But if u put this on defence before sleep, you will wake up at rank 2xx. There seems to be very limited defensive option against VW + EB.

If possible, show me a fight where you win against an attacking VW EB team.

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    I know this counter too. But if u put this on defence before sleep, you will wake up at rank 2xx. There seems to be very limited defensive option against VW + EB.

If possible, show me a fight where you win against an attacking VW EB team.
    I have never actually been attacked by VW + Ember but I would probably lose.

The closest thing I could show you is this:
    IMG_0767[1].jpg

IMG_0768[1].jpg

I remember having 2 other replays of tank + ember and rest damage dealers but they have dropped off the replay list.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Bahaha.. Non sense machinist is shit.. Better try him 5* orange full gear and you wont dissapointed

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Machinist I also hear is crazy good late game.

So to confirm is having a high level VW with EB a must?

Because I am strongly considering getting FM leveled up.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I've run up against VW a few times and if he's geared/starred he's legit even before p2. I wouldn't say EB is only good with him as he fits into pretty much anything but I imagine he's best with VW so he can charge his US faster. I can't say from personal experience though as I haven't invested in VW much. To me, FM should take priority because she has other uses outside of arena which is where VW is limited to I hear. Everything I read says hold on VW until later if you haven't been maintaining him and that's what I'll do probably