Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ember Blade Evolution?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Ember Blade Evolution?

So currently I'm at level 90 with a 4 star Ember Blade. I am closing in on enough stones to promote to 5 stars but I'm unsure if theres any point to it?

3-4 stars was easily justified due to certain team compositions killing him before he could get going but i feel at 4 star he does not have that problem.

If I promote he will not reach ultimate skill quite as fast, but will have certain stat increases..

Has anyone else done this promotion and has since regreted it?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    If you have spare GA Coins, I don't see why not. Increased stats -> Better survivability -> Adding winning probability (or, losing, in several case LOL).

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Promote him if you are close. I think he is very good and mine is 4 star orange.

What is your team set up with EB? I am struggling to find something that works.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by beernuts44 View Post
    What is your team set up with EB? I am struggling to find something that works.
    Hello there
    Im tl 75 here and i use mage team with eb

Dm eb oc myst + tank

Its around 75% makes cw/fd team like a nuts

Interesting...

I am going to give this a shot.

People keep saying you need VW with EB and to be honest i don't care for VW at ALL.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    to be honest i don't care for VW at ALL.
    Big mistake. VW is the real game changer. EB only bring it to the next level.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Interesting...

I am going to give this a shot.

People keep saying you need VW with EB and to be honest i don't care for VW at ALL.
    VW + Ember teams are REALLY easy to counter. If you run teams with heavy early dps you will kill 5* orange ember before he can even blink.

An example of such a team is DM + OC + Mach + FM + Commando. Mach and Commando are key heroes in killing Ember because of the stun and the high damage from Mach's green skill.

Some people still use VW + Ember on defense.

EB is one of those heroes that is so OP that stars really don't matter that much. 3* will do just as well as 5* in most teams. FD is similar from 4-5* there is really not much difference in arena besides 5* fd having the int to draw arc in a phys team.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

You have inspired me to love VW.
    I have him to 58 and blue +2.
    I will get him up to speed and pair with EB. Any other suggestions I would love to hear.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    VW + Ember teams are REALLY easy to counter. If you run teams with heavy early dps you will kill 5* orange ember before he can even blink.

An example of such a team is DM + OC + Mach + FM + Commando. Mach and Commando are key heroes in killing Ember because of the stun and the high damage from Mach's green skill.

I think it's easy to counter VW team when you are attacking but it is not the purpose of this team. It's an offensive team mean for attacking and it does extremely well at that. So far as to my knowledge, none of the common teams can successfully defend against it so when you use it for attack, it's kinda like a sure win. It's also annoying because you need a very specific set of heroes to beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    I think it's easy to counter VW team when you are attacking but it is not the purpose of this team. It's an offensive team mean for attacking and it does extremely well at that. So far as to my knowledge, none of the common teams can successfully defend against it so when you use it for attack, it's kinda like a sure win. It's also annoying because you need a very specific set of heroes to beat it.
    Who do you use as your VW EB set up?

Who do you use as your VW EB set up?
    Silencer and Machinist are common heroes to use with VW + Ember. Phoenix and Mystic as well.

Silencer and Machinist are common heroes to use with VW + Ember. Phoenix and Mystic as well.
    Ok thank you. I almost have Silencer unlocked and need to boost Machinist just been trying to boost EB and VW and others haha

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

You can kill ember at start but ember + Vw team can still 4v5 your team

And 5* ember can survive the initial burst most of the time