Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Tank?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Panda is trash after 87 easily replaced by WC. 88 several tanks are way better than panda.

Also I rented a 4 star orange admiral and it got destroyed on valk 6. Maybe 5 stars and the 88 item would make a difference but I doubt it will be that much. I still prefer DV or VS because it's easier to interrupt spells with thier ultimate and they do more damage.

In arena from my experience admiral WC IH VW are the top 4 tanks. Pick 3

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Panda is trash after 87 easily replaced by WC. 88 several tanks are way better than panda.

Also I rented a 4 star orange admiral and it got destroyed on valk 6. Maybe 5 stars and the 88 item would make a difference but I doubt it will be that much. I still prefer DV or VS because it's easier to interrupt spells with thier ultimate and they do more damage.

I got lucky and managed to complete Val 6 with Admiral P4 4*...once. She's good in tanking the initial ES Ulti but thats it

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post
    I got lucky and managed to complete Val 6 with Admiral P4 4*...once. She's good in tanking the initial ES Ulti but thats it
    I just saw on valkrie 6 thread that its doable without admiral.Thats one pros less for her

it is doable without her, maybe when she's legendary I can auto through Val 6

A man can dream

Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post

I got some time until 88. Still my main question is admiral or vw. I cant gear both and must not fail this.

Admiral is better all round and VW needs specific team comps to shine

I think the best answer for you is to sit on your gear UNTIL YOU can decide, instead of depending on people over the interwebs to magically hand you an answer

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Ya you'll see who you're able to gear at higher levels. You can use depths voice to pass lady trial six

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Maybe you could take a step back, save gear and see what future heroes bring. Maybe the new female Tank is great.
    for the watch!

Okey, tnx guys.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    If you’re taking advice to not level a tank because they drop off after 88, then start looking at tanks that shine at end game like Psychopath. He’s incredibly squishy at low levels but he’s fantastic at the end game.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Is psycho actually good when he's legendary? I hear so many complaints about him being squishy even when he becomes legendary.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Is psycho actually good when he's legendary? I hear so many complaints about him being squishy even when he becomes legendary.
    while Legendary Admiral is doing great, Legendary psycho is still average: theres an item enhancement feature in the original version which gives him some dodge that HC is missing, and without that dodge hes too squishy, dmg output is nice however.
    gotta see in full Orange+2 gear, maybe things change.

Also, Panda is still a top tier tank actually, his stun and dizzying brew are invaluable and hes tanky enough, just dont use him against magic setups because his magic resistance sucks.
    His Orange+2gear is perplexing tho, full DPS pieces with no tanking stats, I guess he wont be able to tank anymore later on
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    psychopath is still bad i have 5 star orange 5/6 (no legendary yet) if i use him to lure AS to front row AS just kills him half the time lol. He defiantly needs the new enchant system for legendary items to shine and maybe o+2. I use him in a mage nuker team as solo tank and mystic to help him dodge a bit more but DV does the same thing but better unless you're against a mage team or mixed team.

Only reason i got psycho was he was the cheapest to P+4 and maybe even to Orange compared to any other tank and he is used in 2 portals.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 cancuk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Simple question. Wc panda and ___?
    ih 3* but farming other things in ga shop.
    Depth voice hard to farm (40/100).
    Psyhcho seems squishy.
    i got left with admiral or vanguard warrior?
    Il get both to 5* via bronze chests + vw from crusade.
    Currently using SO(125/150)/monk(50/150) but they are too squishy. Can one of them at 5* work?
    TL 83.
    Any advices appriciated.
    Admiral for overall tank , Vanguard warrior for anti-AS tank , pick your tank now.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    I got some time until 88. Still my main question is admiral or vw. I cant gear both and must not fail this.
    If ur competing in the top 10 arena/GA then VW is a must after 85.. if ur not then go for Admiral she us better almost everywhere else