Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Soul Shop

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    FWP... High VIP asking for more while low VIP are starving to death. I used to have 50k Soul Coins but not anymore after a few purchases. Daily income is insufficient to cover the gap and I'm lvl 90. You will be surprised to see how many people actually can't buy SS items due to the lack of gold.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    I have 800 of the ice staff reels... And I'm only lvl 80. I think I'll be fine for a loooong time
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Lol. You must be a very low level. Ice Staff is not even a thought at level 90. My guild has 60 unclaimed because no one needs.

I have 344k power and 25 extra ice staffs. Either you are doing something wrong or you don't know what an ice staff is.
    Your power level is too low to realize how important ice staff is

Your just not at that stage yet

25 ice staff is nothing, it's not even enough for 4 magic heroes, when you reach 400k power level you will realize you need ice staff more than anything else

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    Your power level is too low to realize how important ice staff is

Your just not at that stage yet

25 ice staff is nothing, it's not even enough for 4 magic heroes, when you reach 400k power level you will realize you need ice staff more than anything else
    I have 2 guild members with 450-500k power. Ice staff is a joke. It is easy to get from trials and we have so many extra in raids. If anyone needed they could grab 24 a day.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Depends on your server if ice staff is a problem or not. If you were level cap at 80 for a while then yes ice staff is a joke. If not then it's a pain but not horrible as Woodward is saying.

often I see 3 or 4 ice staff unclaimed when we reach the boss stage on chapter 13. Usually by the time the boss is done they are gone.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    I have 2 guild members with 450-500k power. Ice staff is a joke. It is easy to get from trials and we have so many extra in raids. If anyone needed they could grab 24 a day.
    ice staff isnt abundant for us, and soul shop serves the purpose of providing me a cheap way to get ice staff

the only two items i would buy from soul shop are wizard hat and ice staff.....other things like rawlis, hewn axe....i already got enough for all my heroes

so i think soul shop is really good because it tailors to the need of everybody

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Ice staff is a very minor problem for me at 430k power on server 28 (honestly I feel like demons edge is worse), we hit the level 80 cap only a month or 2 before level 90 so didnt really have much time to save at all. I dont have an abundance of them, nor are there any going spare in my guild (it is as tony said). Staff Of Rawlis and Rough Hewn Axe are by far the things ive been needing the most for a long time now.

I guess what I'm saying is I agree that theres no place for Ice Staff in the soul shop, not unless theres a refresh option added anyway.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I got only 45 ice staff and more than 900 ice staff fragment, is that enough tonyvu and woodside? I feel ice staff is easy to earn because it's only 20 frag/ 1 item, i need something really useful like staff of rawliss or rough hewm, i think it's more important for us than ice staff

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    I got only 45 ice staff and more than 900 ice staff fragment, is that enough tonyvu and woodside? I feel ice staff is easy to earn because it's only 20 frag/ 1 item, i need something really useful like staff of rawliss or rough hewm, i think it's more important for us than ice staff
    Obviously your in server 20 or earlier like I said.

Anyways I'm not defending to keep ice staffs i'm just making a point.

Being capped at 80 and doing the same raids that drop ice staff all day and trial that drops ice staff for months adds up.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Nope. It's just never enough. I am lvl 90 and my heroes are stuck because of Bloody eyes and Ice Staff. If you don't build many int heroes, you won't notice any problem at all since most Physical heroes only need 3-4 at most. However once you decided to build a balanced magic team, you will notice that extra IS run out very quickly.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    So u build a magic team that make u are not enough IS but i think that will be enough if when u build that team u can build some agi or str hero, it make u enough IS for a long time. That's the way i build my team because i think there is no hero u don't need, there's no team u can build with that hero

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I have a very solid magic team and never had any shortage of ice staffs.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 max1912's Avatar
    Ice Staff and Bloody Eye sometime make you stuck few days. This feeling is not comfortable while they was just scrap in early 80s
    S20 - lvl90

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I would never buy ice staffs in soul shop ... we have some in guild loot ... i was out of them for some time but since then i got 20 already and dont need them that much lol they drop in trials a lot too
    Bloody eye i ran out too, but they fall from crusade double quite often

i have bigger problems with demon edges

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Should you save soul coins for swordmaster or use them for reels?