Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44

Thread: Soul Shop

  1. #31
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    68
    Use them for buy rough hewn axe and rawlis till your portal+arena hero orange

  2. #32
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    7
    ya you think so? every character from purple +4 +5 orange +1 +2 all need the same boots. those boots need an ice staff among other things to make. 5 boots per char... 50ish chars... 250 ice staffs... ya I could use some extra ice staffs..

  3. #33
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6
    Yeah, I just check my hero.
    1 int hero ex master mage At least need about 10 ice staff

  4. #34
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 StevenSeagal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by JackInTheBox View Post
    ya you think so? every character from purple +4 +5 orange +1 +2 all need the same boots. those boots need an ice staff among other things to make. 5 boots per char... 50ish chars... 250 ice staffs... ya I could use some extra ice staffs..
    yeah but the question is do they make these boots in different sizes?? It cant be one size fits all.. You would think drunken master has bigger feet than death mage. this keeps me up at night wondering how the same boots fit them all..

  5. #35
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    6
    Hi guys,

    I am not able to buy Swordmaster soul-stones, I already have 3 5* heroes and a bunch of extra 5* hero soul stones.... I have the soul shop... But I do not understand how to get those pink coins to buy the Swordmaster stones.... Please help me out guys

  6. #36
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    56
    SwordMaster don t worth it. go for gear ..prove :

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fără titlu.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	6827

    Here is the top 4 Heros that don t worth to go to legendary and o+1,2
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  7. #37
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 StevenSeagal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    SwordMaster don t worth it. go for gear ..prove :

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fără titlu.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	6827

    Here is the top 4 Heros that don t worth to go to legendary and o+1,2
    WOW.. look at lighting masters damage

  8. #38
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    Yeah, it needs a refresh button, can't keep waiting for such valuable items!

  9. #39
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Goblin Merchant
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Busp View Post
    Yeah, it needs a refresh button, can't keep waiting for such valuable items!
    You do realize that it is now easy to get soul coins? Eveyone would be refreshing the hell out of the shop and have surplus for p+4 and orange. -1 for not thinking properly

  10. #40
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    You do realize that it is now easy to get soul coins? Eveyone would be refreshing the hell out of the shop and have surplus for p+4 and orange. -1 for not thinking properly
    Lol, I was thinking more on the lines of an expensive refresh button, or when u reach vip 13 u could have the refresh button, or a once daily refresh button. and you do realize that silverlance, titans axe, eagles ring, crystal ball arent available in the soulshop and they are what u need to become orange? I'm fairly new to this game so cut me some slack and think deeper ]
    Last edited by Busp; 06-27-2015 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Forgot to quote user.

  11. #41
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    You do realize that it is now easy to get soul coins? Eveyone would be refreshing the hell out of the shop and have surplus for p+4 and orange. -1 for not thinking properly
    This game have balance between vip and non-vip and some exclusitivity for vip.In what game to you see vips and non vips fighting as equal to equal? So no need a refresh button because x100 bronze chests open = 5000-30000 soul coins free. 10kk = 5-10 full purple items? Not fair so it is a cooldown and a random thing for all
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  12. #42
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Goblin Merchant
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    This game have balance between vip and non-vip and some exclusitivity for vip.In what game to you see vips and non vips fighting as equal to equal? So no need a refresh button because x100 bronze chests open = 5000-30000 soul coins free. 10kk = 5-10 full purple items? Not fair so it is a cooldown and a random thing for all
    And your point is? I don't know if you agree or not but clearly that shop isn't supposed to have any refresh button.

  13. #43
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    And your point is? I don't know if you agree or not but clearly that shop isn't supposed to have any refresh button.
    It's more of a nice to have. Ucool did seem to have the intention with that buggy patch where vip12 and above can refresh it once a day but pulled it out. Got everyone excited and believed that it was going to be released.

  14. #44
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    It's more of a nice to have. Ucool did seem to have the intention with that buggy patch where vip12 and above can refresh it once a day but pulled it out. Got everyone excited and believed that it was going to be released.
    Yea, their gems sale kinda suspicious

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •