Thread: All heroes survival game

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

All heroes survival game

A cool feature of this game would be some kind of survival mode with all the heroes. something like Guild Raid but with some differences

Well now that I think of it maybe 2 modes:

5 heroes survival mode:
    You select 5 heroes, you start playing, enemies pour from the left side of the screen (or appear somewhere else) while your are heroes are taking care of them one after another. The enemies get harder and harder so your heroes struggle more and more until they die.

The longest they could resist, the better the ranking and better the reward.

All heroes survival mode:
    Like above, but whenever a hero of yours die, gets replaced by another one in your roster. (I would stop is, and allow the player to select next hero, the other option is to set and order from the very beginning).
    It would be nice to know how far can we reach with all of hour heroes.

This mode might take ages to finish, so maybe the enemies should be harder and harder faster. Or maybe there should be a finish with a final enemy. There are several options for this (restricting by levels, power, time, amount of heroes involved 5-all, etc). But I want to put emphasis in the feeling that every single hero matters, it would be nice to see that a low levelled hero makes the difference into loosing or winning.

I had this idea long time ago, it's quite sad to see that you have a nice roster but so many heroes are still useless because they are not yet 5 star orange...you understand what I mean.

Ok that's my little suggestion, It would be nice to see it implemented

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Nice one
    Member of Art of War

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Good ideea but you saw the ch13 boss skill? 1 cleric ember blade and IH and you are already at half hp.Like in ch13 you need extra life or full charged ultiskill bar.If the heros wil be harder to beat you ll need to finish fast or you will end killed by emberstar or IE skill in an instant. So it is something new but you need to change somehow the heros

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Bumping a little bit this for more people to see hopefully it grasps the attention of the people who can make a difference!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    yeah id like this kind of event aswell seems fun getting boring now with same ones to do everyday

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Nice idea

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Any idea is better then current hc content. Lol +1