Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soul Shop

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Soul Shop

This shop needs some serious changes. I am aware of the addition of a new hero that will be in 1.8, but right now this shop still sucks. Even when they add the new hero, it will only be a very short term fix. It refreshes once every 24hrs which is not enough. It only has 1 slot for gear too. This wouldn't be such a big deal if the gear didn't suck 90% of the time. I get ice staffs over 50% of the time and useless reels the rest of the time.
    As it is it only helps those lucky people who get the few pieces of good gear in there. There is no way to reset it so why not just give everyone the same gear in the shop?

Add a dam reset button, expand, the shop, or make the gear in the shop actually good. (Meaning add orange gear and get rid of /20 gear)
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    I've only seen kreln/moonglow and rawlis as full gears, and x5 reels for the lvl 70+ purple stuff. Guess I've been lucky
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    I've only seen kreln/moonglow and rawlis as full gears, and x5 reels for the lvl 70+ purple stuff. Guess I've been lucky
    This is the type of thing I am talking about. It only helps the lucky people. I have seen ice staff 7 days since the update and only good gear i ever got was 1 rawlis.

The game is already set up so lucky Non-Vip beats high vip but high vip can reset things to change their luck. No way to do that with this terrible shop.

Would be happy if it was just removed if they won't fix it.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Yes, it happens with me too

only some "Junk" gears and Fragments every day, even in others shop like Crusade, guild shop and the black marketer they to often sell the low purple gears (ice staff, pipe, dragon glass, etc)

it would be nice if UCOOL / the game developer make a matching systems for items on that shop according to the players level (example :in high lvl 85 ++ we only can find mid-high purple gears / orange gears in that shop

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Needs a refresh button badly

New Comers
    How I can earn soul coins? Don't understand where to get them.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    First you need to have a hero at 5 stars. Then if u have extra soul stones of that hero you can exchange them for soul coins (in the inventory->stones)

New Comers
    Thanks, now I found it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 max1912's Avatar
    ICe Staff! I need it so bad...
    S20 - lvl90

I have never gotten an Ice Staff as full item, only fragments.

Gotten 2 hats, 2 full bag of holding, kreln horn reel, 2 moonglow reel and stuff I cannot remember.

Thanks for the thread I got my answer

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    One guild mate told me he got 4 wizard hats in a row. In stuck getting gullak and kreln horns although good I prefer something else since those gears won't go to my top 15 heroes. I got ice staff 2 times also

last 3 days ice staff, moonglow reel, gullak reel. Why the hell does it only give me reels? Reels are the only thing I don't need. Everyone else gets the full gear.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Ice staff is best item from soul shop.....
    When you have like 350-400k+ total power, you will realize the pain for finding more ice staff....

I wish my soul shop give ice staff everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    Ice staff is best item from soul shop.....
    When you have like 350-400k+ total power, you will realize the pain for finding more ice staff....

I wish my soul shop give ice staff everyday
    Lol. You must be a very low level. Ice Staff is not even a thought at level 90. My guild has 60 unclaimed because no one needs.

I have 344k power and 25 extra ice staffs. Either you are doing something wrong or you don't know what an ice staff is.