Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Chapter 14 Elite

  1. #16
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sinkielünd
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegWar View Post
    I've managed to finish most elite chapters in campaign, but I cannot find a team for Dragon's Cave (the last level in ch 14). I'm level 90. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    Did it with these heroes, all lvl 89 6/6 5*(except ss who is 4*)

    WC O
    CW O
    Vs p4
    LG P4
    Ss p3

    Last round i used CW ulti to take out brute and dk fast. Needed a bit of luck in enemy fd shooting my illusions but made it barely

  2. #17
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6
    Personally me passed for 3* start with: Death Knight, Panda, Cloud walker, Vengeance, Shadowleaf. All orange - had no problems

  3. #18
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zäschi View Post
    MY - CHAP - DM - CW - WC worked very well for me.
    That worked great for me! Thanks!

  4. #19
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus114 View Post
    That worked great for me! Thanks!
    Same here - thanks!

  5. #20
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegWar View Post
    I've managed to finish most elite chapters in campaign, but I cannot find a team for Dragon's Cave (the last level in ch 14). I'm level 90. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    Here is my sugesstion.
    WC O
    LG O
    OC O
    SL O
    DM O
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

  6. #21
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    6

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by shiroamachi View Post
    I did almost all elite campaign with : Mystic, Comm, FM, DM, WC

    Thanks you!! I did it, with those heroes.

  7. #22
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zäschi View Post
    MY - CHAP - DM - CW - WC worked very well for me.
    I tried this and had to retreat a dozen times and was never successful. WC died in 1/3 and after a heal from Chaplain, died again in 2/3. Since I coudln't get a 3 star, still tried to finish it for mystic legendary piece, and couldn't do it.

    Have tried other combo's posted here (for heroes that I have at 90), and still a no go. Guess I'll try legendary for a different hero and come back to Mystic another time (maybe after Chapter 15 and 16 are added with Lv cap increase to 100, when this should be a cake walk).

  8. #23
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinson View Post
    I tried this and had to retreat a dozen times and was never successful. WC died in 1/3 and after a heal from Chaplain, died again in 2/3. Since I coudln't get a 3 star, still tried to finish it for mystic legendary piece, and couldn't do it.

    Have tried other combo's posted here (for heroes that I have at 90), and still a no go. Guess I'll try legendary for a different hero and come back to Mystic another time (maybe after Chapter 15 and 16 are added with Lv cap increase to 100, when this should be a cake walk).
    Weird cause my team works everytime and WC wont die till 3/3. Maybe you dont hv enough items. Atm my DM a
    Fm and WC is maxed and LG and OC hv 4 items.
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

  9. #24
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    7
    This worked amazingly for me. No problems at all.. Mystic 5* orange, Chaplain 5* p+4, Death Mage 4* p+4, Cloud Walker 4* p+4, and War Chief 5* orange. All gear enchanted. My team lvl is 87 and so are those heroes... It was so easy I couldn't believe it and I tried a lot of different combos so thank you for the team suggestion!!

  10. #25
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    7
    Woops. Sorry guys. Didn't realize I was on regular campaign and not elite. I did it using mystic chaplain DM FM and DK..

  11. #26
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    7
    Alright. 3 starred Dragons voice with chaplain FM DM CW and DK.. Barely made it. Had to retreat a couple times

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •