Thread: Enchanting and VIP suggestions

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar

Enchanting and VIP suggestions

Two suggestions:

1) When enchanting I'd like to be able to click a stack of items and choose how many to use. For example, I have 179 bear claws, I can select 79 to go towards the enchanting of an item. If that exceeds the cap it only uses the amount required to max out the enchantment. Basically I'm tired of holding down on an item for 5 minutes to max out enchantments.

2) Currently the interval for stamina is set to 6 minute per point. There should be an extra incentive for high VIP levels that reduces that interval. I'm not suggesting that it is reduced significantly, but it would be a nice reward for investing a good deal of cash into this game to have the interval reduced a bit.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    more advantage for vip? no thanks
    Server 46 - Subush

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    Yes, paying customers should absolutely get an advantage. Try getting something for nothing anywhere else and see how that works out.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Miserymachine View Post
    Yes, paying customers should absolutely get an advantage. Try getting something for nothing anywhere else and see how that works out.
    ppl pay for nothing? I dont think so.

I said MORE advantage. didnt say they aint got any. because they got huge advantage already.
    Server 46 - Subush

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Miserymachine View Post
    Well. VIPs already have too mich advantage.
    What a non-VIP can achieve in 3 months, VIPs can do in less than a month.
    If you were a non-VIP. and couldnt afford to buy gems for some reasons, how would you feel?

Also. At dota, many people spend money to get those avatars which dont affect the gameplay. Its just pretty things.
    So in a way they are paying Dota for nothing. Because they Only get visual/fashion advantage over a normal player in the game. There is no bullshit of exclusive heroes like in HoN or LoL

And beating quantity with quality.
    http://www.esportsearnings.com/games

New Comers
    Éliminatoires entre guilde?

New Comers
    Trop long le temps pour avoir les items en grande arène j'ai tout héros donc il va me falloir une éternité pour les avoir donc je vais quitté ce jeu et mettre mon argent ailleurs