Thread: Server Migration (Just want an answer)

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Server Migration (Just want an answer)

I along with a large population of players would love some feedback on what's going on with server migration. When can we expect it? Will it ever come out?

I have gotten several people to play, but we can't even play together which is frustrating.

I think a good cap on server migrate would be you need to be 10 levels lower than whoever is currently the highest level on your server except for servers that have a certain % of level 90's.

Anyway I just want a dev response to this since we have been waiting for awhile.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Server migrate was broken and they are still trying to get the kinks out of it before they go live again.

Also, when making your first team, you are not forced to play on the given server. However, most people do not know this. Once the intro is finished, and you are to the normal home screen, you can click on your avatar (upper left), options, switch server, and then choose what server you want to make your team. So, your friends could have done this from the start, or they could do it now, or wait for migrate. With that said, I do think that it is not obvious, and the game should prompt you when making your very first team to select which server you want to be on, instead of forcing you to the latest, or "Recommened," server.

Yes I did not know that and we are all level 60+ now so that's not really an option and we didn't restart early on because we thought servee migration would be here sooner.

I know about the bug that gave a ton of guild coins when they had it for like 10 mins. I'd like some feedback into how the fixes are going and maybe an eta.

New Comers
    Yes, I am in the same boat. In fact, I registered for the forum JUST to ask about this. Restarting on a new server isn't a good option considering you not only lose your level and hero's, but also your VIP level. My friends had already spent quite a bit of money before reaching level 32, so when we discovered we couldn't be in the same guild, we learned about migration being broken. Please give us an ETA.

Quote Originally Posted by Usak Mudiq View Post
    Yes, I am in the same boat. In fact, I registered for the forum JUST to ask about this. Restarting on a new server isn't a good option considering you not only lose your level and hero's, but also your VIP level. My friends had already spent quite a bit of money before reaching level 32, so when we discovered we couldn't be in the same guild, we learned about migration being broken. Please give us an ETA.
    This is exactly our situation we threw down some money pretty quick and I don't wanna lose my VIP because I'm not gonna spend that much right away again and just burn the money I spent.

New Comers
    Bumping bumping

We shall never get a response.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    They wrote a response in the 1.9 preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    The server migration feature is under intense testing and expected to be available soon. However, I am unable to give an estimated time yet.

New Comers
    Hmmm, my 1.9 preview says nothing of server migration.