Thread: My guild mates are not receiving my ancient temple invites

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

My guild mates are not receiving my ancient temple invites

My guild mates cannot see/are not receiving my invites for my ancient temple. I enjoy playing this game but between not being able to collect stamina during the daylight savings time issues, and now not being able to participate in ancient temple, it is difficult for me to justify paying for this game. I'm sure by the time this is read my temple will be gone, so I would like to receive whatever items were in the chests. Also, many people could not claim stamina during the time issue, will that stamina be reimbursed to us? I would like to continue playing this game, but I need these glitches to be corrected to continue my support.

Thank you.

Server: 67
    Player name: Elabela20
    Account ID: 10345019

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liza20 View Post
    My guild mates cannot see/are not receiving my invites for my ancient temple. I enjoy playing this game but between not being able to collect stamina during the daylight savings time issues, and now not being able to participate in ancient temple, it is difficult for me to justify paying for this game. I'm sure by the time this is read my temple will be gone, so I would like to receive whatever items were in the chests. Also, many people could not claim stamina during the time issue, will that stamina be reimbursed to us? I would like to continue playing this game, but I need these glitches to be corrected to continue my support.

Thank you.

Server: 67
    Player name: Elabela20
    Account ID: 10345019
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report this problem to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Me too

My guild mate says, didnt get the my invitaion.
    Help me.

Me too

My guild mate says, didnt get the my invitaion.
    Help me.

Server 39
    Id 5657831

New Comers
    I have the same issue. My guild mates are not recieving my help invites. Is there any fix for this?