Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: You may get 500 guild coin a day now you need to rethink your strategy of spending it

  1. #16
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    14
    do you still get reward if you fail to clear the temple?? if yes then we could help out 5 guild members not just 3

  2. #17
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Goblin Merchant
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    31
    Why do I have to rethink my strategy? If I have guild coins, then I could spend it on any SS or Equip I want.

  3. #18
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    Why do I have to rethink my strategy? If I have guild coins, then I could spend it on any SS or Equip I want.
    It's about choice and timing. Certain hero has his monent.

  4. #19
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    79
    Reduced the max number of times for gaining help rewards in Ancient Temple, from 10 down to 5.
    Fixed a bug where leaders couldn't help defend booty caves in Hebrew language.

    250 max now

  5. #20
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Reduced the max number of times for gaining help rewards in Ancient Temple, from 10 down to 5.
    Fixed a bug where leaders couldn't help defend booty caves in Hebrew language.

    250 max now
    They nerf it so fast already lol.

  6. #21
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    79
    500 was way too much people get 240 or 360 from daily.

  7. #22
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    500 was way too much people get 240 or 360 from daily.
    Which is to less. People that are not in a good guild that can clear chapter fast or are simply weak don't get much from raidlcears. and I think 5SS per day is a acceptable rate.

  8. #23
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by trickzzzz View Post
    Which is to less. People that are not in a good guild that can clear chapter fast or are simply weak don't get much from raidlcears. and I think 5SS per day is a acceptable rate.
    people who are simply weak don't get much in any shop. Arena is still the hardest shop to gain points.
    for the watch!

  9. #24
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Goblin Merchant
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by yangloop911 View Post
    It's about choice and timing. Certain hero has his monent.
    And personal preference. It's hard for someone to convince to prioritize on something if he's already preoccupied with his own wants and biases.

  10. #25
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    44
    Nothing much to redeem from Guild shop anyways. Been buying items eversince I got 5 star AS. Now trying to star up my DB. Pretty straight forward choice.

  11. #26
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    people who are simply weak don't get much in any shop. Arena is still the hardest shop to gain points.
    Crusader? I think anyone can clear it atleast easy mode 15/15 reliable. And 5 SS per day is not asked to much.
    Though it doesn't matter as most people wouldn't get 500 anyway.

  12. #27
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by trickzzzz View Post
    Crusader? I think anyone can clear it atleast easy mode 15/15 reliable. And 5 SS per day is not asked to much.
    Though it doesn't matter as most people wouldn't get 500 anyway.
    okay...crusade is a different story. That's why there are no new heroes there
    I was just saying. Arens is even for me annoying because I can't get Top200 every day which means I don't get 5SS/day and with panda and oc in shop it's pretty shitty. Not talking about the 200 heroes you could need from grand arena here
    for the watch!

  13. #28
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    6
    hah... we just got patched....now we get 50 coin for helping 5 times max per day.

  14. #29
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    8
    It seems fine, basically one purchase a day. 3* Disease Bringer is enough for Hard Crusades, AS is the only other guy really worth his snot.

    It's fine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •