Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Chap. 7 Raid 39M Damage - Hack? Bug?

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    7

    Chap. 7 Raid 39M Damage - Hack? Bug?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-12-09-46-42.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	4942

    Level 57 doing 39M dmg at server 67
    Is that possible?

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    HCM
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    6
    hack detected !!! )

  3. #3
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    9
    No, look at the damage and hero stars...
    Is this an old screenshot?

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by darksider8436 View Post
    No, look at the damage and hero stars...
    Is this an old screenshot?
    GhostofAlgiz has DeathBringer-Avatar so it cannot be that old.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

  5. #5
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    7
    I took the screenshot myself.

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    7
    Go email at support ucool.com

  7. #7
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by darksider8436 View Post
    No, look at the damage and hero stars...
    Is this an old screenshot?
    What are you trying to say?
    Damage? Hero stars? Old screenshot? So?

    And you said this is no hack?

  8. #8
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0
    So those guys who say that 100euro and you will get v 13+ 3 5 star heroes of your choice could be true? hmmmmmmmmmm

  9. #9
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fhazchard View Post
    Go email at support ucool.com
    glad we have ID. Ucool costomer service said unless you have id or other info, or else they cannot detect them, lol

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    7
    I already sent an email.

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    0
    Wow this looks really weird to me. Chapter 7 first down would be maybe 2-3 weeks within the start of the server if I remember right. And that top dude is level 81? How is that even possible with 16 recharges a day? And 39M is definitely hack afaik.

  12. #12
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaywhy View Post
    Wow this looks really weird to me. Chapter 7 first down would be maybe 2-3 weeks within the start of the server if I remember right. And that top dude is level 81? How is that even possible with 16 recharges a day? And 39M is definitely hack afaik.
    who told you it was chapter 7?

  13. #13
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    21
    In case someone is blind, I can kindly show them the stage name, it says chapter 7.

  14. #14
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Livingmore View Post
    In case someone is blind, I can kindly show them the stage name, it says chapter 7.
    you are right. The title says it. But I guess your never missed a single word ever during your entire life, or where did you cure your blindness?

  15. #15
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,189
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by amoy_kimchi View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-12-09-46-42.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	4942

    Level 57 doing 39M dmg at server 67
    Is that possible?
    Dear Leader
    The player had been banned hours ago. And we will delete the damage record soon. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •