Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52

Thread: Booty Cave suggestion to expedite the play time

  1. #16
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylextazy View Post
    999 raid tickets should have some use aswell! Be it booty cave or whatever. +1!
    Seriously, I'm sitting at 999 at all times. I don't see a negative to this suggestion or how it could negatively impact game. Any admins here? Can you note this and pass to devs?

  2. #17
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    18
    #I HATE BOOTY CAVE

    Literally the most boring thing But I still slave it for the free gems and salves.
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

    ♏️Se7en

    s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

  3. #18
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    79
    I don't mind it and the more people who don't do it the more gems and potions I earn so it's win win for me lol

  4. #19
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    5
    i sign this! such a hassle.

  5. #20
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    17
    Since the devs have seen fit to make Booty Cave an integral part of farming EXP to level heroes, a change seems in order. Bread is stacking up as we do not have the time to do Booty Cave as currently designed. I would love to hear input about this from Betty, Ember, or the Devs.

  6. #21
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    11
    Booty cave is a feature design to expand the play timebut now you want to reduce it. I read above "I dont see any negztive part", but I see one: lazy people will get the same thing that domeone who invest time in the game. Booty cave is not an obligation, you can pass it if its so annoying for but dont complain. If you dont plunder you already have A LOT of salves so why you come here to cry again. Next you will come to ask a raid game button.

  7. #22
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by twintornado View Post
    booty cave is a feature design to expand the play timebut now you want to reduce it. I read above "i dont see any negztive part", but i see one: Lazy people will get the same thing that domeone who invest time in the game. Booty cave is not an obligation, you can pass it if its so annoying for but dont complain. If you dont plunder you already have a lot of salves so why you come here to cry again. Next you will come to ask a raid game button.
    i want the raid game button!!!!!!!!

  8. #23
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    6
    Make it so. After 25 plunders in a row im bored as hell, and the time spent... Argh

  9. #24
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintornado View Post
    Booty cave is a feature design to expand the play timebut now you want to reduce it. I read above "I dont see any negztive part", but I see one: lazy people will get the same thing that domeone who invest time in the game. Booty cave is not an obligation, you can pass it if its so annoying for but dont complain. If you dont plunder you already have A LOT of salves so why you come here to cry again. Next you will come to ask a raid game button.
    @Twintornado

    Ahem, you're missing the entire point of this suggestion...which is to reduce the time it takes to use booty cave, save as having raid in campaign. Nothing in the game is an obligation, neither is even playing in the first place, but since so much of the game to acquire XP at a decent rate is focused on booty caves, it shouldn't take so long to do it, period. If we can have raid in campaign, and arenas are auto fight, and crusade on raid it'd help to not spend an hour a day just to stay competitive with XP. Obviously the developers have realized they've added so much to the game since it was originally released that certain aspects are eating up too much time (more than intended) and detracting from the overall game experience.

    Lazy people who get the same who invest time in the game? Oh please, this isn't about being lazy it's about not wasting a lot of time for something that shouldn't be such a time consumer. If you don't like our suggestion and your only reason to post here is to flame & say we shouldn't and that players are lazy, then kindly part this post and don't come back.

    IF you would rather spend an hour farming it, then go right ahead you can do that still, but tell me this....when you have option to raid for soul stones or on campaign...do you raid or do you actually sit there for up to 90 seconds for the fight? If you'd rather watch the entire fight, go right ahead..but at some point the repetition of the same thing that doesn't prove skill just as a huge time consumer becomes old. We are playing heroes charge, not world of warcraft. We're not asking for a game changer...we're asking for this expedient option as it sits booty cave takes too much time to go through but yet its such an important part of the game as far as XP/leveling.

    IF you don't like this suggestion then give us a reason why it shouldn't be changed, a legitimate reason other than saying people are lazy (because they don't want to spend an hour doing it yet the game is focused on leveling and you're gimped into using it else you will level much slower...much much). Give us a reason why it would be negative and add to the discussion here either for or against it, instead of hurling a reason without any support to it. I think we all await your response as to why all of us that posted here are lazy and why we should have to spend much more time on booty cave rather than having a raid or reduced time to achieve same results.

  10. #25
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    11
    The answer is easy: Booty cave is in two part

    the first one -> you use teams to get exp AND gems without doing ANYTHING except wait
    the second one -> you invest TIME to gain about the same amount of exp

    So yes Im against this suggestion because there is already a way to get exp pots easily. Maybe I miss something but I dont like the fact that anything should be fast.

    You are right, I use my raid ticket for campaign but there is something obviously diferent : In campaign the raid tickets are use to pass THE SAME TEAM you already beaten whereas in booty cave the team change always thats why we should see the fight.

    And I was giving my humble opinion, if you think your suggestion is worth it try to convince me.

    If we can raid booty cave maybe one day we will raid anything: arena, portal, GA, time rift, trials then we will raid the pleasure of gaming

  11. #26
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintornado View Post
    The answer is easy: Booty cave is in two part

    the first one -> you use teams to get exp AND gems without doing ANYTHING except wait
    the second one -> you invest TIME to gain about the same amount of exp

    So yes Im against this suggestion because there is already a way to get exp pots easily. Maybe I miss something but I dont like the fact that anything should be fast.

    You are right, I use my raid ticket for campaign but there is something obviously diferent : In campaign the raid tickets are use to pass THE SAME TEAM you already beaten whereas in booty cave the team change always thats why we should see the fight.

    And I was giving my humble opinion, if you think your suggestion is worth it try to convince me.

    If we can raid booty cave maybe one day we will raid anything: arena, portal, GA, time rift, trials then we will raid the pleasure of gaming

    I'm not arguing the 1/3/10 hour waiting aspect, I think those should remain and that's not the part any of us are implying (at least not that I can see). We are strictly talking about plundering and having to actually sit and watch the fight each time rather than have a raid feature (such as campaign, crusade etc. have).

    Yes the teams change on each cave, no different than clicking in a campaign you know you can beat...the difference is it would eliminate the need and the time to watch the fight..let it auto complete and if you win you win, lose lose. Try this for example, go into area, start a fight, exit the game (crash it, aka middle of fight) and open and by the time you look, there is a complete fight and results listed under replay. This is the same principle, the fights are pre-determined, the difference comes with booty cave you can control auto fight or not currently (can do so in crusade & campaign already). Yes, there are some circumstances you would want to sit there and control the ultimates cast, but for the most part, you want to raid because you want to save time and are strictly after the loot (be it items in campaign) or EXP/Gold in booty. Why would I want to sit there 40+ times a day to watch a fight (assuming single fight with 2 bread, let alone multiple) that can last from 10seconds to 90 seconds. If you are picking a cave and plan to fight it, you've already made that decision you have or expect a high likelihood of beating it in most cases, would you not agree? (In other words, do you go to booty cave for the loot or for the challenge of a fight, if it's the latter, you're looking in the wrong area).

    Booty cave is strictly a loot and gain portion of the game, same as crusade and campaign once you beat it. Yes you can argue you can test out new hero team builds in either or but it's not realistic as you have no control over the team composition you're going up against. Now add the addition of a raid function...say I pay my 2k coins, and it brings up a team I'm highly confident I can beat....let's say I click raid...vuala, instantly it's done and I receive my exp/gold (same as the above crashing arena, i strongly suggest you test that to see what i mean). So for the team I know I can beat, great, let's say 30/40 times or more a day are easy teams I'd raid...do you know how much time that saves that I can put into something else rather than non-sensible combat that is only designed to eat time with no other purpose? Now for instance, let's say I pay my 2k coins and I come up against a team thats 10 levels above me and all 5* and I have no chance in heck. Two options, I can try raiding which will auto complete and I may do some damage and may have to raid again.....or I can pay my 2k coins and it'll search for another team....is this no different than we already do for farming booty cave...quick searches...try to find the easiest teams to gain the EXP/coins. The point is in comparison to the game, booty cave, the actual plundering aspect takes too much time in comparison to the rest of the game. On an average day I might spend 1.5 hours playing, actual playing and fighting, if half that time is spent on booty cave, maybe we should change the name to "heroes don't charge, they plunder booty" rather than heroes charge. The game is supposed to be in & out, do what you need and move on...this part of the game garnishes too much time...thus why you've seen ucool introduce faster crusade/campaign & probably trials soon.

    I think you've misunderstood...the time based cave portion..yes...would be an infinite loop if that was raidable.....now the plundering aspect, that's another story. In regards to it being "THE SAME TEAM", that doesn't matter if it is or isn't in booty cave when plundering, you raid...win or fail and get results without having to watch the fight. For those of us who enjoy playing but don't want to spend so much of it on one aspect of the game, would like a faster medium. So if I choose raid and lose, so what, same as me sitting there and watching the entire fight but without having to sit there for up to 90 seconds. Take this for instance, let's say you do 40 fights a day, at 90 seconds (max) that's an hour. Yes rarely does it go that long, I KNOW, so cut that in half, 30 mins...and probably realize your bread goes further than that....and you're talking 45mins+ a day assuming you're just grabbing each fight.

    We're not asking for the world, we're asking for a faster method of the plundering portion of booty cave...like time trials...it serves no purpose to have to sit through the fight (trials being a cooldown) other than to eat up unnecessary time. Would it unbalance things? How? We're already limited to how much bread accumulates over any given time, and can only claim 20/day from defenses. For players that want to sit and watch fight or the players who want to raid it....no different than players who do campaign and control their fight (either because they want control of it or they want the xp per hero from campaign vs just team xp) instead of raiding...the end result is predictable. For that matter, how many of us are sitting at 999 raid tickets at any given time of the day?? Let's have a reason to use some of them up. We're limited to how many plunders we can do in a day anyways, this just allows us to do them at our own pace on our time versus a controlled set time frame that serves no purpose other than adding time.

    To your second one: You don't get the same for a plunder vs a cave, period, most of the time you're given a percentage of what's in the cave. Everything requires time, but the amount of time is far too much versus the reward and the time necessary...the game is highly focused on leveling and through booty cave is a large portion of that.

    You say "so yes im against this suggestion because there is already a way to get exp pots easily"......then leave a giant gap without explaining. Please explain that if you have a method aside from booty cave PLUNDERING that gives the exp pots easily.

    FYI, I'm not trying to convince you, I'm trying to explain my point as I think you misinterpreted the portion of booty cave we want to see updated. Hey all else fails, if you don't like raiding, do the the manual way and sit there and watch the fight...for me...I'd rather save that time, cause no negative fallback in game, and spend more time testing my teams out in arena and concentrating on helping my alliance.

  12. #27
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    18
    Holy cow. That wall of text above. Lol
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

    ♏️Se7en

    s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

  13. #28
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    6
    darksider.... please elaborate.

  14. #29
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintornado View Post
    Booty cave is a feature design to expand the play timebut now you want to reduce it. I read above "I dont see any negztive part", but I see one: lazy people will get the same thing that domeone who invest time in the game. Booty cave is not an obligation, you can pass it if its so annoying for but dont complain. If you dont plunder you already have A LOT of salves so why you come here to cry again. Next you will come to ask a raid game button.
    Exactly I felt bad when they added a raid to the crusade 2nd attempt sure it saves me time but crusade is fun.

    I just think the matchmaking system on booty cave needs to be reworked so you get to face more challenging teams.

    If you really think boots cave is so boring just attack only weak teams each match is 30 seconds or less

    30 seconds X 25matchs is 12.5minutes

    Along side load times maybe another 5minutes tops so you don't have 17.5minutes?

    I rather see the stupid cool downs from trials and time rift removed if you want the time in game reduced

  15. #30
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    44
    I must admit the caves is the thing that waste most of my time in the game. Not only because it's so slow, dull and repetitive, but also because you have to keep log in to do it every 5 hours or the bread will reach limits. It's the worst gaming experience. I would prefer using like 10 breads to fight a random strong boss rather than fighting teams 3-4k power lower all the freaking time.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •