Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Booty Cave suggestion to expedite the play time

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintornado View Post
    Back to topic:

After reading thet wall of text from darksider I was asking myself : Maybe I play too much because I dont feel the pain of plundering. But Im not the only player so everybody should enjoy BC.

My conclusion:
    A raid button can use for plundering but in certain terms :
    _ only against team with lower team lvl because they "supposed" to be weaker and beattable
    _ only against one standing team -> if there is 3 team in the cave you can only raid the last one because of ulti strategies

Options which can be add:
    _a 2x speed to watch the fight quickly and use ulti also (2x is not too slow not too fast)
    _booty cave search options: 1 teams only, 2teams...and full cave (more challenging)

At the beginning I felt the suggestion like: use 30 bread -> raid button -> 60 bread and 15 gems. Bye bye
    But I can understand that saving a little time (30 min) is not so bad.
    Wouldn't this be a lot trickier because of team power and synergy? I think Booty Cave is unique because lots of times people can place strong comps, poor comps, or something in between. It's very common that I can crush someone that has TL +3 or +4 on me because he camped low lvl heroes or is using heroes that aren't skilled up.

I think a better idea would be to add a raid option when there is absolutely no chance you can lose the game. I'm not sure what the numbers would come out to, but maybe when you're at +3K or +4K power level. Even then, it's still unfair because someone could put up 5 support heroes with high power levels and would be able to raid you when if they played out the fight, they would have lost.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    You got my point wich was: not seing the fight if its against a weaker team, of course there is differents ways to do it. Thanks for the idea.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintornado View Post
    Back to topic:

After reading thet wall of text from darksider I was asking myself : Maybe I play too much because I dont feel the pain of plundering. But Im not the only player so everybody should enjoy BC.

My conclusion:
    A raid button can use for plundering but in certain terms :
    _ only against team with lower team lvl because they "supposed" to be weaker and beattable
    _ only against one standing team -> if there is 3 team in the cave you can only raid the last one because of ulti strategies

Options which can be add:
    _a 2x speed to watch the fight quickly and use ulti also (2x is not too slow not too fast)
    _booty cave search options: 1 teams only, 2teams...and full cave (more challenging)

At the beginning I felt the suggestion like: use 30 bread -> raid button -> 60 bread and 15 gems. Bye bye
    But I can understand that saving a little time (30 min) is not so bad.

Somewhere between our previous disagreement there seems to be some middle ground appearing (I really hope admins are reading & passing this all on for the sake of heroes charge). Agreed, a single team should be raidable, a 3 team should not. <---BUT what if each of the 3 parts are raidable...such as fight the middle...then fight the right...then fight the left (via raid each time). The only problem there is time to time energy left over, health left over would have to carry from fight to fight and would be very unpredictable...so yes I agree to limiting it to single fights.

Adding an option to fight 1/2/3 teams would be helpful....but I think if they do add that it may get abused. Let's say 10% is 3 teams....and we're all going for the most EXP, in this way it might abuse that portion and better left to RNG.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Admin/Mods, any insight on if something along these lines is going to happen?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    like admin will care ? lol

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I'd like to see an option where you can trade bread for stamina. It is supposed to food after all.I like Kumikumkazi's idea also.

New Comers
    Booty cave is boring, it needs a complete redesign. Clicking on logs to farm food, stupid. Allowing teams less that 5 to camp is dumb.

If I was the designer I would probably make it a crusade type encounter.