Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Booty Cave suggestion to expedite the play time

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Booty Cave suggestion to expedite the play time

We can all agree using up all your bread in booty cave (even just the 30/30) is time consuming even on auto attack and assuming you pull 15 easy teams. Why not implement a raid option or fast option? We have raiding in campaign, we have raiding in crusade, why not include a raid option in booty cave? Every day I login and play and dread dealing with the amount of time it takes to go through, and considering it's a must-for-xp-pots, grinds me further.(and for some the gold)

Now speaking of this raid option, the trolls or complaints will be "but how do you know you can't see the fight, team X could've beat team Y, variable etc etc" right? So in this form of raid why not use it as a speed increase such as 2x, 4x, 8x normal play. The defending team is auto anyways, so why not allow this option so those of us don't have to spend half our time playing just doing the cave. In the event that it had speed increases it could be [normal][2x][4x][8x] type buttons and if you wanted to swap it at any point you just tap that button. We have the real estate on the far right side of screen while in booty cave.

I'd rather spend my time testing out new teams in arena OR just not having to grind 45mins-1hour everyday just to compete. This would give no unfair advantage as drops would be the same, the teams would be the same, and would free up time to do other things in the game. Considering more & more features are released, i'm finding the repetition of this particular event annoying. If your team is going to win it's going to win be it at a faster speed or not irregardless. Adding this option of speed rather than auto complete (like the normal raid 1,3, etc) allows us to still see what happened....thus all the trolls won't "oh gosh, my team should've won..." and come to forum flaming.

Thoughts anyone?

Banned Contributor Level 7
    I just read "booty cave" and "raid option"

YOU HAVE MY AXE!

I really hope they do this.

Gg unused/wasted bread by lazyness. lol

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    ++++++++++++++++100million

My god, YES!!! I have multiple teams, and all of them are sitting on 300+ bread because I don't have time for booty cave....EVER. It takes to long to search, fight, waiting for win screen, rinse, and repeat. I just don't have time with all the other grinding in this game to do booty cave, too. Raid option simplifies parts of the game that do not need to take as long as they do. I say Booty Cave falls into that group.

To everyone reading my suggestion, what limitations OR what would they need to keep in mind? Such as if they had a raid option, have a speed option so players can still have some control over fight, or would you not care just fight and get it done?

I put my time in every single day in game, I get all my team xp, raid for my guild, help with temples and so on....enjoy it all except for booty cave...that's currently my most disliked portion due to the time it takes. Heck, not to say I wouldn't like to see cooldowns removed from trials....but this not having another option feels more like a necessity. It would also encourage people to actually use it, level their heroes up, and especially for those of us that will be on the frontline to the level 100 cap in a few months time-ish.

I honestly can't see a negative to my suggestion (including the limitations I suggested in OP). Anything constructive we can add here or disagree and discuss so admins can read and then pass to dev team?

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Im happy if they just added a function "exchange 30 bread for 60 salves and 15 gems" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kumakamikaze View Post
    Im happy if they just added a function "exchange 30 bread for 60 salves and 15 gems" lol
    I would be too, but there's too many variables to how many bread we get at any given time, probably best to ask for the simplest fix yet it would garner the best results for us.

Quote Originally Posted by darksider8436 View Post
    To everyone reading my suggestion, what limitations OR what would they need to keep in mind? Such as if they had a raid option, have a speed option so players can still have some control over fight, or would you not care just fight and get it done?

I put my time in every single day in game, I get all my team xp, raid for my guild, help with temples and so on....enjoy it all except for booty cave...that's currently my most disliked portion due to the time it takes. Heck, not to say I wouldn't like to see cooldowns removed from trials....but this not having another option feels more like a necessity. It would also encourage people to actually use it, level their heroes up, and especially for those of us that will be on the frontline to the level 100 cap in a few months time-ish.

I honestly can't see a negative to my suggestion (including the limitations I suggested in OP). Anything constructive we can add here or disagree and discuss so admins can read and then pass to dev team?
    I say they do it like campaign; if you want to run it you can or make it instant. You find an opponent, you hit raid button and find out if you won or lost. Simple. it would be like arena (both teams on full auto), but you don't have to watch or wait.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Agree. Clearing cave is just plain boring and dull. It's the repetitive task suited for machines, not human. I would prefer raid or speed up option at least to save my time, especially when raid tickets are piling up everyday.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Why not make it instant?

For the players willing they can make it just like Arena, where both teams are on forced auto. That means that the outcome is decided the second you click fight. The outcome you are watching is in fact a replay and if you force close the game after you initiate the fight you can see the outcome in the log without wasting the time to actually watch it. I never ever watch GA fights for example, it just takes too long.

So with that said why not give us an auto-fight option that basically calculates the result and gives us the loot right away without forcing us to watch a replay. Most of the time we are fighting teams with over 5k less team power anyway and the majority of fights you don't need a single ult. If you face harder opponents or want to test a team then don't choose the auto-fight option.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    Why not make it instant?

For the players willing they can make it just like Arena, where both teams are on forced auto. That means that the outcome is decided the second you click fight. The outcome you are watching is in fact a replay and if you force close the game after you initiate the fight you can see the outcome in the log without wasting the time to actually watch it. I never ever watch GA fights for example, it just takes too long.

So with that said why not give us an auto-fight option that basically calculates the result and gives us the loot right away without forcing us to watch a replay. Most of the time we are fighting teams with over 5k less team power anyway and the majority of fights you don't need a single ult. If you face harder opponents or want to test a team then don't choose the auto-fight option.

Sure, why not. When i attack I already know if I'm going to win or partial win (take a few tries to take out team) before I even hit attack. Considering this takes up more time than anything else in the game currently, and it's that important to be able to level and stay competetive...I think they should expedite this immediately and hot patch to game...heck, even before patch 1.9!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    100% agree with this post.
    I posted a thread about this problem myself a few weeks ago, back at that time I said I had something like 300 bread.......now I have almost 700.......alot of exp potions/gold and gems that can't be claimed......hope they do something about it, or atleast make this feature a bit more fun so I will one day willingly spend 6+ hours on using all this bread.

Agreed.
    its pain in the ass
    Server 46 - Subush

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Valhalen's Avatar
    Also, there should be an option to collect all your breads instantly. It's a pain in the ass to click on each icon to get 1 or 2 breads.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalen View Post
    Also, there should be an option to collect all your breads instantly. It's a pain in the ass to click on each icon to get 1 or 2 breads.
    Although this idea appeared in a previous thread, it does apply here. I liked this idea, too.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Kylextazy's Avatar
    999 raid tickets should have some use aswell! Be it booty cave or whatever. +1!