Thread: They should let you plunder more than 10 times on war map.

They should let you plunder more than 10 times on war map.

I think CoE should let players plunder more than 10 times on war map.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    It now goes by town hall level...the higher your TH the more times you can plunder. Although they did not change the text....so even if you attack 40 times it still says you have attacked 10 times today.

Spartacus
    Takes_4338833 is correct on this. Upgrade your Town Hall level and you’ll have more plunder times on war map. The text is not accurate, unless you happen to have a Lv.1 TH and you used all your 10 times. We’ll correct the message.
    Quote Originally Posted by samirtolia8_7187857 View Post
    I think CoE should let players plunder more than 10 times on war map.
    Last edited by Spartacus; 11-21-2013 at 01:09 AM.

I am not sure if it should increase with your town hall. due to the limited space on the map that people have to attack I find most people are already building alts to attack. the more you can attack on the map the more alts you can build. Just tossing it out there. alts are what dramatically one-sides evony age 1 and 2. wouldn't want to see that happen here too. I would limit it here also. Or have towns influence drop faster so they are placed other places on the map and would be out of range for people.

Spartacus
    Yes, using alts have always been a solid tactic especially when comes to SLGs, while we’d suggest players to not maintain alts as it deprives fun of the game where it supposed to be. To provide incentives to keep players away from alts we also keep optimizing game mechanism, thus players won’t rely on alts to get resources needed. Last but not lease, as creating alts does go against our Terms of Services we also will interpose when necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by icarusevony_5382868 View Post
    I am not sure if it should increase with your town hall. due to the limited space on the map that people have to attack I find most people are already building alts to attack. the more you can attack on the map the more alts you can build. Just tossing it out there. alts are what dramatically one-sides evony age 1 and 2. wouldn't want to see that happen here too. I would limit it here also. Or have towns influence drop faster so they are placed other places on the map and would be out of range for people.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Why don't you just check IP's or limit Ip's to 1 account because as of right now there are many many people with at least 10 or more alts. You can scan the map and see them all in groups with variations of the same name.

Spartacus
    Run IP check or limit IP’s to 1 account can be good ideas to reduce alts, but we can’t rely on them to judge which are alts and which are not, as players may use proxy, not to mention some players resides in the same area and shares the same IP address legitimately. Anyway, we heard your voice and we’ll keep close look on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimvad77_3862289 View Post
    Why don't you just check IP's or limit Ip's to 1 account because as of right now there are many many people with at least 10 or more alts. You can scan the map and see them all in groups with variations of the same name.

I know what you mean just look at the HCs there is always around 20 or so around them

Why do you have to move your city to plunder I have a level 7 city I need to plunder a level 7 for the quest but cant plunder anything outside of my circle you should be able to plunder out side of it and also colonize whats inside your circle

gdeems,
    As it stands now, battles are too easy to win to try to have this type of setup. Otherwise what is the point of a match? I could put alts anywhere. now at least you can find peoples alts real easy.
    If you plunder somebody's res enough times they should be automatically ported away. this will drive alts away from mains. the only way alts work with this setup is to have them in your circle. Now i suppose you could just create new alts, but it means that you will never be able to grow your alt too big. ---Just one idea.

alts are going to be bad in this game. I can see it now, HC's with an alliance around them, then nothing but alts in the red circle that they can hit. Keep in mind that they usually don't even win the Map battle when they hit their alt, just farm the res, that way the alt doesn't even loose influence. If you are attacked on the map you should loose influence if more than say 1/2 of your resources are taken. you should loose enough influence that if you are hit more than say 50 times you are ported somewhere else. The only want to gain influence should be to hit somebody on the map and take more than 1/2 there resources.

thats what i've been doing drive them away and there not very usefull to the creator.

a lot of internet providers do give people the same ip , it changes everytime they use it
    this is called a dynamic ip