Thread: Help! should I unlock DK?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Help! should I unlock DK?

As the title suggests....I have the 80 stones to unlock dk. The thing is.....I'm no longer in desperate need of him. I hit lv 60 today and have fully leveled and skilled IH and WC.

I was thinking I could hold the stones til I finally get him in hard crusade...which would allow me to 4 star him right then.

Opinions?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I usually summon simply because the hero appearing on top bothers me so much.

But ofc, not summoning would be a better plan, until you get to late game and need him for raged blood. For crusade you just need to hire one if you need anyways.

I would keep him there until you either need him (you could probably level him up in 2-3 days if you invest right) or the resources are easy to come by, so you can just get him for portal (makes lots of difference for raged blood). If you do get the card, then you hit jackpot, and I'd even maybe try to get him 5* afterwards (he CAN tank on garena, if you max and 5* him, as long as you find the good matchups for him, and keep him hidden).

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Could you clear hard crusade 15/15? If you can't, consider to unlock him, if you can no need to rush

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I get to 11 or 12 then have to demote to regular.