Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question regarding Chaplain's healing power?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Smile Question regarding Chaplain's healing power?

Can someone tell me if Chaplain's healing power is dependent on just the skill level or also the promotion level? Though she is at level 78, she is still purple +1, because I am still farming the moon glow reel. I am hoping to get one soon but I am wondering whether I should use it for my panda instead as he is also only purple +1. Because I am doing the hard crusades, I really need chaplain's best performance but if her healing power is only affected by the skill level, then I rather promote my panda instead. I would appreciate anyone who can give light on this matter. Thank you.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Isnt promotion. There are equips that increase the % of the heal.
    My chaplain its on purple+4 and she have "improve healings 120+55%"

image.jpg

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Heathen's Avatar
    Yeah, the ideal promotions for chaplain are purple, P+2 and P+4. All these stages of promotion have a + healing equip that can be enchanted to give even more + healing. You should try to skip all other purple stages because of this. I'm not sure why anyone would ever go past P+4 as in orange she has no such item.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    She no worth my moon glow xD
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

♏️Se7en

s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Strife View Post
    Yea same here. Still got mine on P1 5/6 and having the +% on that P2 item would be neat but cant give her that Moonglow

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    It is also dependent of her total INT, p4 fully maxed tower gives her 55% healing power, after promoting to orange, you lost only 5% healing. just for your info.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Thanks guys, I think will upgrade panda instead. I mean I am still able to go 15/15 on hard crusades and it was very tough saving up for that moonglow.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Don't forget the healing is highly affected by magical power. Which you gain with INT. Which you always gain more of when promoting.

So I disagree that promoting is useless unless there's a bonus healing item. You can heal same or maybe even more (going to believe crusson on that 5% loss, which seems negligible), but gain survivability, which can sometimes be crucial. Depends on your situation.

I have no regrets getting chap to +4, but no rush going for orange simply because there's other priorities, but if I could, I would =]

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    sorry for my reading ability. so confuse now.
    so let her stay at purple with 6/6 then promote her straight to purple +2 at level 77 with the healing item on?
    is that what u guys saying?
    if dont have the level 77 purple equipment with the healing function, DO NOT promote her?
    mine is at level 61 and i dont think i should promote her at level 62 to purple +1, is that correct?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Strife View Post
    I sort of regret giving her that Moonglow...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Ah, nope. She's worth it. Just promote her, 5% or 10% of healing power wont make any difference after promoting because as Skadel stated, it's also heavily affected by her magic power.
    An easy game is a game not worth playing.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    How exactly does magic power scale for her healing ? (or even int itself?)
    Keep on walking.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Skadel View Post
    Don't forget the healing is highly affected by magical power. Which you gain with INT. Which you always gain more of when promoting.

So I disagree that promoting is useless unless there's a bonus healing item. You can heal same or maybe even more (going to believe crusson on that 5% loss, which seems negligible), but gain survivability, which can sometimes be crucial. Depends on your situation.

I have no regrets getting chap to +4, but no rush going for orange simply because there's other priorities, but if I could, I would =]
    Hi, how much healing that Chaplain have when 5* P4 6/6 item?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuller2 View Post
    Can someone tell me if Chaplain's healing power is dependent on just the skill level or also the promotion level? Though she is at level 78, she is still purple +1, because I am still farming the moon glow reel. I am hoping to get one soon but I am wondering whether I should use it for my panda instead as he is also only purple +1. Because I am doing the hard crusades, I really need chaplain's best performance but if her healing power is only affected by the skill level, then I rather promote my panda instead. I would appreciate anyone who can give light on this matter. Thank you.
    IDK but she get better heals with some equips and skill lvls.. My chap heals about 3,8 - 3,9 K each wave
    (She is *3, lvl 85, With 4/6 Gears P+4)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    Still, my question remains. Is it certain that her healing increases with int and magic power ? I always though that her healing is dependand only on US skill lvl and the items increasing healing, nothing more. Can anyone give confirmed info about that matter ?
    Keep on walking.