Page 57 of 110 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hello Ucool, I've seen you make horrible bad turns lately, giving us a bugged game, waiting for far to long to complete 1.9, and then on top of it deciding to not release summoner for a while ?? Now i speak for a lot of people when i say i'm really dissappointed in you guys. A lot of us end game players got "nothing" more to do in the game anymore, and we're just waiting for 1.9 or leaving the game because its boring. We were anticipating summoners release and were preparing for him. But now you s******** need to get your shit together and bring us a good freaking game again, with frequent updates.. If you struggle hire more people to write. I know you guys got enough money for it. Seriously.. Get your shit together... Thanks.. (btw now that summoner wont be released a lot of people are going to leave the game as someone has said before me.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Probably the worst move you could make Ucool..

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I can relate to this. As a high level player i am very disappointed in this. I saved a lot and didnt spend anything for my current heroes just to get summoner. Its clear for even a blind man that u copy paste the game and for your developers it seems a bit too much to write the code themself. No more copy paste. What a bummer, right?

New Comers
    i just hope 1.9 wil be good. and we can still play

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtmahr View Post
    I can relate to this. As a high level player i am very disappointed in this. I saved a lot and didnt spend anything for my current heroes just to get summoner. Its clear for even a blind man that u copy paste the game and for your developers it seems a bit too much to write the code themself. No more copy paste. What a bummer, right?
    Such a contradiction, if ucool release Summoner you would say 'copy', if not you would say 'I'm waiting for that copy', so what in your mind ?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Well the game has been getting worse daily and the one thing most people have been holding out for is summoner. Now that the developers can't even get 1 hero right, I think we will start to see a lot of players leaving.
    Actually I'm waiting for some high VIP players leaving, so I could take their ranks. Most non/low VIP players won't care whether Summoner exists or not because they don't even have a decent Sword Master, it's never easy to earn 396k soul coins as a non/low VIP players.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I was referring to the code, bin.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    just release a "summoner" with 16 skills instead of 11, so whats matter? This is just an implementation of Dota-like heroes, shit on dota-arena

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    They have had over a month and a half to work on summoner. They need to fire whoever is developing him if they can't release him by now. Seems great for low VIP though as I know many of mid-high VIP will want to quit at this news. Just means even less money for ucool. But, this does seem to fit in with their price model. Just what happens when you focus on low paying players.

Love the game, but almost hope ucool does get ruined by the lawsuit because they have been so terrible at communication and updates.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    This means stop spending, well done Ucool, u r pushing your paying customer s away. Even though with law suit, we still have hope on you, but now.... you won't get more money from me.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    The development team decided to not release the Summoner because it is still under balance improvements.
    Hay ember please make him very strong like FD

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    After seeing that Summoner is not being released, I am on the verge of quitting, as the past two and a half pages of commenters have agreed.

I just want to also note that some of my past comments have been deleted due to pointing out issues with this game; now that everyone is complaining, they cannot delete all of these comments.

Ucool, most people on this forum have spent real money on this game, and now that we know that you plagiarized everything; we are demanding a refund!

Practices such as these cannot go unpunished, you deserve to lose the suit.

Regards,

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    I can't understand how a company paid 2.5m on an advertisement can't handle an easy game development. With 100 thousand dollars you can hire so many Chinese developers that will make so many changes per day that you beg them to stop releasing content.

Maybe is the Chinese way of thinking, what can I say. I still can not understand why Lillith did not release a worldwide version on the first place. What was the problem, the translations?

I am 1000% sure that there are thousands of games on the stores (app & google) that are far more complex. It is an easy game, just addictive enough to take your money. No complex real time battles, not special network gameplay. A card game that is being presented by some animated characters.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    What a joke that we spent so much resources on elemental heroes to prepare for summoner. now you take him away just by one sentence. Shame

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    I do not have other time to spent on a similar game. IF you are level 50 and below go...