Page 54 of 110 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

Banned Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by 33fred33 View Post
    FINALY someone gets realistic and speaks with the truth, developers are messing the game not anwsering or KEEPING THE PLAYERS INFORMED
    Im deeply disapointed... waiting for news before i get bored
    Yep, just adopting a wait and see attitude. No point spending if you don't know if the game content will continue to develop further.

But on a side note, i doubt there would be a conclusion to the lawsuit anytime soon, as the sum involved should be relatively large.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    End of monthly card, no patch, no news, no more money

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kratosangel View Post
    End of monthly card, no patch, no news, no more money
    monthly card finishing in 2 days. will wait for further update before renewing.
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Waiting the feature "Bluetooth battle" between friends.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hope the lawsuit doesnt stop the game. .

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    We really deserve some sort of official response because all signs currently indicate that the game is at an end. We can all see that Ember looks at these posts because he chooses an easy one to respond to every once in a while. I understand that he probably doesn't know everything that is going on and that is mainly his superior's fault, but informing their customers should be a priority.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    We really deserve some sort of official response because all signs currently indicate that the game is at an end. We can all see that Ember looks at these posts because he chooses an easy one to respond to every once in a while. I understand that he probably doesn't know everything that is going on and that is mainly his superior's fault, but informing their customers should be a priority.
    If the game were to go at its ends why put out a contest of designing your own hero?

The lawsuit was in mid March if not misstaken. there were a contest and a sign in hero of April. Or am I missing other info then let me know?

I think they dont say anything because they have nothing to say. We just have to wait it out untill April is over and see what happens. Its only 7 more days.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Well, what can they say? It is a lawsuit, until there is a decision on it, there is not much that can be said.
    They are obviously trying to make changes so HC is not exact copy of CN, however it seems that their android developers are not good at all.
    I still cant believe they uploaded that piece of crap update after 3 weeks of testing.
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Moe View Post
    Did no one see what this guy wanted to name his hero? I mean I understand not being great at a language... but really????
    U.F.O. = Unidentified Flying Object

I dont know this hero is somewhere. I desined it myself. But other forum paged is closed. so i put it here. maybe forum admin make easy to me

@Ember, My designed hero is saved in your hero database???

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ufo3444 View Post

I dont know this hero is somewhere. I desined it myself. But other forum paged is closed. so i put it here. maybe forum admin make easy to me

the contest ended a while back, that's why the forum page was locked.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ufo3444 View Post

I apologize if you misunderstood. Following is an exact quote from your design a hero:

"Hero name - U.F.O. Ufuk"

and you thought I was confused by the U.F.O. part of that statement?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Moe View Post
    I apologize if you misunderstood. Following is an exact quote from your design a hero:

"Hero name - U.F.O. Ufuk"

and you thought I was confused by the U.F.O. part of that statement?
    The hero is created to get point across, the feelings of the player base.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Lol ufuk nice name

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    You guys notice how information about Summoner has been removed completely from the original text?

Ember, we can see you edited and Im sure you have goos reasons. Mind explaining to us? You know, us who are reason you have a pay check?

With all due respect, last thing you want to do is to give your costumers the impression that they are too dumb to see changes. And when people feel their intelligence is questioned, thats where many draw the line and stop paying for your pay check. Never take yoir costumers for granted.

Awaiting a decent reply.

Have a nice day.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by K-one View Post
    You guys notice how information about Summoner has been removed completely from the original text?

Ember, we can see you edited and Im sure you have goos reasons. Mind explaining to us? You know, us who are reason you have a pay check?

With all due respect, last thing you want to do is to give your costumers the impression that they are too dumb to see changes. And when people feel their intelligence is questioned, thats where many draw the line and stop paying for your pay check. Never take yoir costumers for granted.

Awaiting a decent reply.

Have a nice day.
    Simple answer, Invoker (summoner) is too complicated to copy source codes, and implement Elemental skills system.