Page 54 of 110 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1639

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

  1. #796
    Banned Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 33fred33 View Post
    FINALY someone gets realistic and speaks with the truth, developers are messing the game not anwsering or KEEPING THE PLAYERS INFORMED
    Im deeply disapointed... waiting for news before i get bored
    Yep, just adopting a wait and see attitude. No point spending if you don't know if the game content will continue to develop further.

    But on a side note, i doubt there would be a conclusion to the lawsuit anytime soon, as the sum involved should be relatively large.

  2. #797
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    13
    End of monthly card, no patch, no news, no more money

  3. #798
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by kratosangel View Post
    End of monthly card, no patch, no news, no more money
    monthly card finishing in 2 days. will wait for further update before renewing.
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

  4. #799
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    53
    Waiting the feature "Bluetooth battle" between friends.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

  5. #800
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    8
    Hope the lawsuit doesnt stop the game. .

  6. #801
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    25
    We really deserve some sort of official response because all signs currently indicate that the game is at an end. We can all see that Ember looks at these posts because he chooses an easy one to respond to every once in a while. I understand that he probably doesn't know everything that is going on and that is mainly his superior's fault, but informing their customers should be a priority.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

  7. #802
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    758
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    We really deserve some sort of official response because all signs currently indicate that the game is at an end. We can all see that Ember looks at these posts because he chooses an easy one to respond to every once in a while. I understand that he probably doesn't know everything that is going on and that is mainly his superior's fault, but informing their customers should be a priority.
    If the game were to go at its ends why put out a contest of designing your own hero?

    The lawsuit was in mid March if not misstaken. there were a contest and a sign in hero of April. Or am I missing other info then let me know?

    I think they dont say anything because they have nothing to say. We just have to wait it out untill April is over and see what happens. Its only 7 more days.

  8. #803
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    20
    Well, what can they say? It is a lawsuit, until there is a decision on it, there is not much that can be said.
    They are obviously trying to make changes so HC is not exact copy of CN, however it seems that their android developers are not good at all.
    I still cant believe they uploaded that piece of crap update after 3 weeks of testing.
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

  9. #804
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Moe View Post
    Did no one see what this guy wanted to name his hero? I mean I understand not being great at a language... but really????
    U.F.O. = Unidentified Flying Object

    I dont know this hero is somewhere. I desined it myself. But other forum paged is closed. so i put it here. maybe forum admin make easy to me

    @Ember, My designed hero is saved in your hero database???

  10. #805
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ufo3444 View Post
    U.F.O. = Unidentified Flying Object

    I dont know this hero is somewhere. I desined it myself. But other forum paged is closed. so i put it here. maybe forum admin make easy to me

    @Ember, My designed hero is saved in your hero database???
    the contest ended a while back, that's why the forum page was locked.

  11. #806
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eastern US
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ufo3444 View Post
    U.F.O. = Unidentified Flying Object

    I dont know this hero is somewhere. I desined it myself. But other forum paged is closed. so i put it here. maybe forum admin make easy to me

    @Ember, My designed hero is saved in your hero database???
    I apologize if you misunderstood. Following is an exact quote from your design a hero:

    "Hero name - U.F.O. Ufuk"

    and you thought I was confused by the U.F.O. part of that statement?

  12. #807
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Moe View Post
    I apologize if you misunderstood. Following is an exact quote from your design a hero:

    "Hero name - U.F.O. Ufuk"

    and you thought I was confused by the U.F.O. part of that statement?
    The hero is created to get point across, the feelings of the player base.

  13. #808
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    80
    Lol ufuk nice name

  14. #809
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    10
    You guys notice how information about Summoner has been removed completely from the original text?

    Ember, we can see you edited and Im sure you have goos reasons. Mind explaining to us? You know, us who are reason you have a pay check?

    With all due respect, last thing you want to do is to give your costumers the impression that they are too dumb to see changes. And when people feel their intelligence is questioned, thats where many draw the line and stop paying for your pay check. Never take yoir costumers for granted.

    Awaiting a decent reply.

    Have a nice day.

  15. #810
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by K-one View Post
    You guys notice how information about Summoner has been removed completely from the original text?

    Ember, we can see you edited and Im sure you have goos reasons. Mind explaining to us? You know, us who are reason you have a pay check?

    With all due respect, last thing you want to do is to give your costumers the impression that they are too dumb to see changes. And when people feel their intelligence is questioned, thats where many draw the line and stop paying for your pay check. Never take yoir costumers for granted.

    Awaiting a decent reply.

    Have a nice day.
    Simple answer, Invoker (summoner) is too complicated to copy source codes, and implement Elemental skills system.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •