Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1639

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzoblu View Post
    2 days After 1.9 is release, many players completed chap 16. So we are back to farming gear, slowly leveling to 100, and along the way clear up the chap 15,16 elites...
    I would say 15% of all players finished chap16 in 3* so the farm could started. Tons of players are not able to even finish that chapter, not mentioning to finish at 3*. So i would not jump to conclusions, that we already outplayed the whole 1.9 update.
    Not mentioning Chap 15 raid, which is in this moment ridiculously hard - with heroes giving instant kills almoust

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    I would say 15% of all players finished chap16 in 3* so the farm could started. Tons of players are not able to even finish that chapter, not mentioning to finish at 3*. So i would not jump to conclusions, that we already outplayed the whole 1.9 update.
    Not mentioning Chap 15 raid, which is in this moment ridiculously hard - with heroes giving instant kills almoust
    You don't need to 3stars all the maps, but the crucial stages where they drop high demand O1/2 gear. The pool of heroes used are common crusade and arena pool, the players are just still figuring out, soon a huge number of level 90 players will just be farming. You can say there's still work to be done on the raids, 3stars, elites. But see thru it, the "fun factor" ended pretty quickly.
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 haru18's Avatar
    I would say the "fun factor" haven't even finished. We'll struggle to beat that storm lord and find out the best way to beat it =)) also no to mention dwarf warrior (I believe no guild have reach this part yet)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    You don't need to 3stars all the maps, but the crucial stages where they drop high demand O1/2 gear. The pool of heroes used are common crusade and arena pool, the players are just still figuring out, soon a huge number of level 90 players will just be farming
    Agree - so the people just fighting with these, which are needed. And with all treads in this forum, most common heroes are not IE, DeadB, etc.
    But yeah, somehow if players will share their line ups, more and more will make it

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Its just me or the drop rate from raid 15 is very low?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haru18 View Post
    I would say the "fun factor" haven't even finished. We'll struggle to beat that storm lord and find out the best way to beat it =)) also no to mention dwarf warrior (I believe no guild have reach this part yet)
    So a guild boss if your "fun factor"? Rather than guild wars, tower challenge, or new stuff? I am not comment solely on the "boss not done" itself. It is the " content+the 3 months " unacceptable time taken for so little delivered

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 haru18's Avatar
    This is HC not DA. If you want to have guild wars, tower challenge etc etc, just play DA they got all you want. Tbh I like ucool decision to stop copying DA and make their own stuff more. Yes it take longer but it's original. 3 months for switching whole new coding to the new program while dealing with lawsuit is okish. If you don't enjoy the game anymore it's your call

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    So a guild boss if your "fun factor"? Rather than guild wars, tower challenge, or new stuff? I am not comment solely on the "boss not done" itself. It is the " content+the 3 months " unacceptable time taken for so little delivered
    Fun-Factor should come from something you are able to do as many times as you want during the day. Raid bosses are cool and fun but after 5 minutes all ist over and you have to wait 24 hrs again... ucool needs to deliver some new content/features with more flesh on the bones.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    " - Summoner (Soul Shop Hero): Back line Mage, who has the mastery of ice, fire and thunder, enabling him to utilize up to 10 skills! "

When?!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MCM View Post
    " - Summoner (Soul Shop Hero): Back line Mage, who has the mastery of ice, fire and thunder, enabling him to utilize up to 10 skills! "

When?!
    Never i hope.
    Better too late than too early

New Comers
    will the summoner be in 1.9?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    We still have noobs out there.
    Better too late than too early

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    please change some of the useless drops on chapter 15 to roughhewn axes.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by elin999 View Post
    please change some of the useless drops on chapter 15 to roughhewn axes.
    there isnt any useless loot in chapter 15(raid) just realised there was some that could be switched on normal my bad eh

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I still have 15 hewn axe sitting duck in inventory, with 20 hero well geared, i just need anothet rawlis lance scimitar sapphire and o+1/2 items.
    Just do yr valk