Page 10 of 110 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1639

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

  1. #136
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    0
    What will be the exchange rate for summoner's soulstones? as same as swordmaster s?

    Thank you, ember.

  2. #137
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0
    Please improve Grand Arena. By improve, I mean add more teams. Like five instead of three. Or implement a system where it is like a battle royal where each member picks like 10 front line heroes, 20 middle, and 10 rear and when one of said heroes is beaten the next in that category joins the battle, i think that would be amazing.

  3. #138
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Suave88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokiya420 View Post
    card battle?

    I think you have brain damage.
    I'm not the one who said it's a card battle, but the developer who said that kid. HC is based on no 1 card battle game on chinese version. Dotarena is card battle game (the developer announce that) are you want to against the developer now? Who are you? Adolf Hitler? Can't you see if your heroes is actually a card? Do you want me to send you a screenshot of the provement? Grow up child.
    Server 20 and 45 Player
    Just call me YS

  4. #139
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Suave88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Agamerjes View Post
    I consider many play styles. Kind of the main reason I never make posts that claim many/most of the players will quit when I see a feature I don't like. I'm not everyone, knew that for a long time.
    It's because internet, if he must say complain live in front of ember I bet he will pee in his pants before a word come out from his mouth.... Many people on internet like a hero, the fact they are loser.
    Server 20 and 45 Player
    Just call me YS

  5. #140
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    8
    - Forest Guardian
    - Wizard Doctor Witch doctor
    - Commander Legion Commander
    - Summoner Invoker
    So.. who is forest guardian????

  6. #141
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    491
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Suave88 View Post
    It's because internet, if he must say complain live in front of ember I bet he will pee in his pants before a word come out from his mouth.... Many people on internet like a hero, the fact they are loser.
    Internet bravery is a weird phenomena that I never really got because the same reason they can puff up their chest without recourse is the same reason no one should really take them seriously: they are faceless words on a screen. Who really cares what you, me, them, or anyone says? It is silly.

    More on topic, I don't think anti-100 don't want 100. It seems to be a matter of timing, from the replies. They are about to hit, or just hit 90, and want a few months to play around, level a few neglected heroes, stretch their legs a bit. They'll want 100 just like the pro-100 folks, eventually... just not right now.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

    Server: 58 Corvus

    Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

  7. #142
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Nokiya420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Suave88 View Post
    I'm not the one who said it's a card battle, but the developer who said that kid. HC is based on no 1 card battle game on chinese version. Dotarena is card battle game (the developer announce that) are you want to against the developer now? Who are you? Adolf Hitler? Can't you see if your heroes is actually a card? Do you want me to send you a screenshot of the provement? Grow up child.
    Sorry, but you are wrong.

    The developer calls this game "action RPG multiplayer online battle arena", which you said it isn't.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ool.hero&hl=en

    Dota Legend is not a card game, it's the same as HC.

    The only cards in our games are the cards which present heroes, other than that this game has nothing to do with cards.

    Burn.

  8. #143
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6
    instead of that FIX server migration first please...

  9. #144
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Nokiya420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    The Development Team are working on the complaint of the cool down for Time Rift and Trials.
    Simple solution.
    Those that do not want to wait, pay with stamina or gems to reset cooldown, just like arena.

  10. #145
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    491
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokiya420 View Post
    Simple solution.
    Those that do not want to wait, pay with stamina or gems to reset cooldown, just like arena.
    It is unwise to treat PvP features and PvE features the same.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

    Server: 58 Corvus

    Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

  11. #146
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepro View Post
    How are you "stuck" at 90? Are you "stuck" in WoW at max level before the next expansion?

    Many players want to finally have an even playing field. This does not mean that low VIPs suddenly have all heroes maxed - this will still take a very long time.
    If I was max level (88 atm) I would try to experiment with underused heroes and even if I don't find a good composition with them - I would have fun doing that.
    ok you stay at lv 90. Others go ahead. Problem solved.

  12. #147
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Daeminicus View Post
    I agree with the rest. Let us enjoy endgame!

    Thats what I have been focusing on all time! Soon reaching 89 and then I got alot farm to get to 90! Then I will need to reach 100? I will more likely leave the game (even if I spent alot of money on it) then spend even more time and money to reach lvl 100!
    PLease play at lv 90. Whoever wants to go above may choose to level their heroes.

  13. #148
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGold View Post
    Yeah i think so. LET US ENJOY GAME AT 90
    No matter how hard you guys are whining, the new level/ orange +1+2 will be online within 2 months no matter what, or else HC will lose more impatient people. I guess they have already learnt how impatient their customers are. Losing potential bayers or losing whiners who do not want to pay more but still want to be on top. It is an easy decision.

  14. #149
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepro View Post
    Is that a typo or which of the 11 skills is missing?
    guess there's no ghost walk?

  15. #150
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    22
    Guess we impatient ones are used to competitive shits.
    Well, keep playing HC, then better get back to dota tryhard when official news is announced.

    /anyways, no one has the rights to judge others on the internet. Just so you know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •