Page 61 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

New Comers
    where is ver1.9

please Ember explain it

New Comers
    i cant see the SOUL SHOP on my Hero charges , i have already updated 1.8.7 , help me..

New Comers

can you please help me

why dont i get a reply from u guys??? Im a also a vip player im at vip6. When the update happened thats the time when i cant connect to the game. Its always telling update success then after that failed to connect to the game retry now.... can u guys plss do something bout my acc... thnx

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i think the admins have left their job. i made a post in the suggestion and feedback section and got no reply at all despite Ember telling me to post there ...

Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Khalid View Post
    At least give us refresh button in soul shop.
    ucool are being extremely dodgy again.. for over a week REFRESH button of soulshop was advertised in VIP12 rewards, but the function was not active. for anyone who bought to VIP12 for that reason, should demand a refund.
    I just checked the VIP details the the 'REFRESH for soulshop' has been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by head_hunter View Post
    i cant see the SOUL SHOP on my Hero charges , i have already updated 1.8.7 , help me..
    You need to have heroes at 5 stars to have the soulshop active, as any excess SS for those corresponding 5star heroes goes towards trading for soulcoins.

Quote Originally Posted by Saber Rider View Post
    i think the admins have left their job. i made a post in the suggestion and feedback section and got no reply at all despite Ember telling me to post there ...
    I'll help with your ans...

Have you guys seen the new events?.. goes to my theory that the company is depending on new gamers and fresh VIP$$$.. the SS rewards are for DK, Commando & AS... the game will most likely not be getting a new update for another month as MAY hero's have already been released. so please consider wisely before spending $$ for those high VIP players

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinami View Post
    ucool are being extremely dodgy again.. for over a week REFRESH button of soulshop was advertised in VIP12 rewards, but the function was not active. for anyone who bought to VIP12 for that reason, should demand a refund.
    I just checked the VIP details the the 'REFRESH for soulshop' has been removed.

You need to have heroes at 5 stars to have the soulshop active, as any excess SS for those corresponding 5star heroes goes towards trading for soulcoins.

I'll help with your ans...

Have you guys seen the new events?.. goes to my theory that the company is depending on new gamers and fresh VIP$$$.. the SS rewards are for DK, Commando & AS... the game will most likely not be getting a new update for another month as MAY hero's have already been released. so please consider wisely before spending $$ for those high VIP players
    LOL let the new players get schemed into this game. There is way too much reddit threads, forum threads about this game to steer new players in the right direction. If they can't figure out why people are leaving the game, or why the fact that ucool is no longer respond/support the player base then I'm at a lost of words.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by punks21 View Post
    why dont i get a reply from u guys??? Im a also a vip player im at vip6. When the update happened thats the time when i cant connect to the game. Its always telling update success then after that failed to connect to the game retry now.... can u guys plss do something bout my acc... thnx
    Please email customer support and tell them your player ID number and have your account checked into.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I'm really really sick of waiting for 1.9 since Ucool announced it long long time again.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dear Ember,

You said server migrate is on testing and coming soon but months later Nothing...

Now patch 1.9, you said it still in process of testing and bug free but months later Nothing...

Thank you

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Sad to receive some player's SMS that said just kick them if needed, loads of buff, cant play, crusade staning blabla..
    Players gaining less contribution ::-/

BTW, almost a week, my crusade rewards pretty suck.! Cheap purple with full of green and blue items...

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    still waiting server migrate fiture.....
    and....

.... Zzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAngel View Post
    Dear Ember,

You said server migrate is on testing and coming soon but months later Nothing...

Now patch 1.9, you said it still in process of testing and bug free but months later Nothing...

Thank you
    i hope 1.9 come with migration system

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Dear Ember, I am getting tired of looking for new people for the guild, because players got bored.

Are we getting this update at all? If yes, when is this going to happen?
    Give us some time frame on your plans for 1.9 and the game as a whole, so I can provide this info to my guildmates.
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddster View Post
    Dear Ember, I am getting tired of looking for new people for the guild, because players got bored.

Are we getting this update at all? If yes, when is this going to happen?
    Give us some time frame on your plans for 1.9 and the game as a whole, so I can provide this info to my guildmates.
    Yep It is about time. Just say something. Even a "it will be released in a month" is fine for me. But this waiting without any news just drive everybody nuts..
    Level 90
    Server 8

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    U need 2-3months to up 84 to 90 doesn't mean that others take as long as u. What about those who's stuck on 90? U don't have to gear n lv all ur heros to play the game u know? The key is to choose a few combo which u think is good n gear them. So what if there's new hero every now n than. How many new heros did u see in arena top 10? You can still be in top 50 without the help of any new heros am I not right. So it will be fun if every 1 has every hero max out?? Let's just say that if u paid $100 for the game n I paid $10. Than I ask u to follow my pace Cuz "everybody" need more time. What about those who paid $1000 or much more? U think developers care about $100 player or $1000 player?