Page 53 of 110 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    We have no more days till May...

I wrote to google and they said they are proud of this app as its a big $$ maker... so if google is happy with them... 9 more days of hope left...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinami View Post
    We have no more days till May...

I wrote to google and they said they are proud of this app as its a big $$ maker... so if google is happy with them... 9 more days of hope left...
    If the sign-in hero for May is from DOT Arena then there is hope left
    If the sign-in hero for May is NOT from DOT Arena then UCOOL is trying to be different - whether this is good or bad - we don't know
    If there is NO sign-in hero for May - then we are F**KED
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    NOope we are not f**ked yet, as long as the game keeps running. They might be keeping some unknown heroes for these days a company like this one must have a vision of the future. I don't believe in that any changes in game characteristics will be done, the policy will stay same. Either way, we were already f**ked in the first day we invested in.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I wish they would just roll the game back to 1.8.1 or whatever it was before all of these bugs. I literally can't play right now because of the bugs.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by hartley View Post
    NOope we are not f**ked yet, as long as the game keeps running. They might be keeping some unknown heroes for these days a company like this one must have a vision of the future. I don't believe in that any changes in game characteristics will be done, the policy will stay same. Either way, we were already f**ked in the first day we invested in.
    haha toshay! if only I new before spending my first $2.99..........
    If Google are happy with the company, i'm sure they wont fuck us... (too hard)... otherwise there would be a massive backlash and compensation the company has to make for all of us who spent$$

Wasn't there a post somewhere from one the the support members about a new hero? I think i read somewhere that the competition hero was going to be released in May.. so i assume that could be the sign-in hero...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    I wish they would just roll the game back to 1.8.1 or whatever it was before all of these bugs. I literally can't play right now because of the bugs.
    Yeah, really doesn't make sense from a deployment point having released a horrible patch... most of us were all happy to wait for 1.9 as long as its stable.. now if a patch was buggy, i'm sure 1.9 is just defined as fucked! I don't think there has been a patch or update rolled out without an issue or two...

New Comers

Windows Phone Applications

Hello! My real name is Dimitris and iam 17years old.
    First sorry for my bad language, iam from greece.
    I am senting you the message because i want you to ask if you can put the nice game HEROES CHARGE for the windows phones too.
    Iam not the only one that he want to put the game but many otger people.
    Thank you very much.
    I hope you write me back!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Sigh...
    When will these updates be coming out..
    Sigh..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinami View Post
    haha toshay! if only I new before spending my first $2.99..........
    Ha ha, mine 's only got 2 more days left. If update hits before the end, will probably buy again, if not, won't buy anything more

Quote Originally Posted by The_Reaper View Post
    Please update us on what is going on with the version 1.9 update? Is there any correlation with this update being delayed because of the lawsuit case that is concurrently happening? I have been spending lots of money (VIP 14) on this game and gesh, the delay and the lawsuit is really scaring me..
    Reverse those charges ASAP. This game is non-functional and a quick search on my "post-history" will open your eyes.
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

I really do hope Ember will be able to at least give us some regularly or weekly updates on the happenings of the update and the lawsuit to assure on the future of this game.
    They said they will "Counter-sue". But for what? no details as of yet
    They recently hired lawyers as of 2 weeks ago (3-4 weeks ago they had no one representing their case).

Lawsuits such as these will last a long time
    Just look at Apple and Samsung - they've been at it like Batman and Joker / Superman and Lex Luthor

In the mean time enjoy the bugs, the crappy codes, the lack of updates, the automated responses until one day suddenly the severs are down and the app has been removed from the App store.
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    They said they will "Counter-sue". But for what? no details as of yet
    They recently hired lawyers as of 2 weeks ago (3-4 weeks ago they had no one representing their case).

Lawsuits such as these will last a long time
    Just look at Apple and Samsung - they've been at it like Batman and Joker / Superman and Lex Luthor

In the mean time enjoy the bugs, the crappy codes, the lack of updates, the automated responses until one day suddenly the severs are down and the app has been removed from the App store.
    Hell yeah,
    Vip 10++ will?
    Come on make a guess

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ufo3444 View Post
    @Ember

I create my hero. But "Design Your Own Heroes" is closed. How i can send my hero?

Maybe you help me

My English is not good (

Hero name - U.F.O. Ufuk
    Hero title - I will teleport all of you in space
    Back Line Hero

Hero skill -
    1st - Chaos - Enemy backline and middle line heroes attach own frontline hero (next 1-2 attack)
    2nd -Space Beam - Throw a lazer middle or backline enemy hero
    3rd - Teleport Close - He teleport an enemy back line hero to front line
    4th - Teleport Away. He teleport a front line hero to back line

Player id - 1537156/ ufo44
    SERVER 6 machinist

Did no one see what this guy wanted to name his hero? I mean I understand not being great at a language... but really????

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Moe View Post
    Did no one see what this guy wanted to name his hero? I mean I understand not being great at a language... but really????
    I did notice but didn't want to give him the audience he deserved.
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    i think your post needs to be posted somewhere else.. definitely not here.. this thread is only concerning version 1.9. Majority of us in this thread are more concern about the lawsuit and update 1.9 at the moment..

im not gonna spend anymore money on this game till i am given assurance by the developers on what exactly is going on with the lawsuit and update 1.9. Its coming to the end of the month and i am really wonder what next for the month ahead?
    FINALY someone gets realistic and speaks with the truth, developers are messing the game not anwsering or KEEPING THE PLAYERS INFORMED
    Im deeply disapointed... waiting for news before i get bored

the only reason why the lawsuit keeps being brought up in threads not on topic is because any "lawsuit" discussion threads are instantly deleted.
    Team Power - 1,100,000+