Page 82 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1639

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I am not going to thread to quite the game, that will happen when it will happen, but I will get annoyed by feeling that "I have to" grind up to level 100... (it is like "all open event" please get rid of it, it feels like working on the game instead of playing it... just make double reward events)

you already did the orange +1 and +2, heroes can get more power already... like people say farming and grinding is not especially funny... At least for orange+1 you just need to wait... (or try to get better ranking, which is quite fun, because you have the challenge of thinking about a team that can defeat the other leader).

Releasing chapter 15 and 16 that's cool too, but maybe you can do that without lvl 100?

and what about the guild wars, which I have no idea of what is it but I read it here quite often?

That's my opinion.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Im only concern they didnt even fix the cheats/hack since 6 month ago.

Did they hire programmer or a donkey ?

Cant even address arena bug

I know make game is complicated, but come on its already 6 month tucker.
    I think its enough time to fix that
    "IF YOU MAKE THE GAME ITSELF"
    NOT COPY

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I can't wait to see what they consider "balancing" haha
    ------------------------------
    Server: 25 (Savage One)
    Level: 96
    Highest Arena Rank: 1
    Highest Grand Arena Rank: 1
    Member of the 55k team club
    VIP 15

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    im for lvl 100 if it not takes more than 3 months for a low vip to reach of course :d

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelian View Post
    im for lvl 100 if it not takes more than 3 months for a low vip to reach of course :d
    In your dream. The game is no longer for non/low spenders anymore. All developers will turn their games to P2W after 6-12 months, because most games' lives are short.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Hay ember am i right to say that i hear 1.9 is coming next month

New Comers
    Hey hey. I think its a way to early for lvl 100. Youve already added the orange 1 and 2, it should be enough for min. 2 months.

A bigger Problem is that i already wrote Tones of messages to the Support and nothing happened yet.
    My month Ticket is currupt and I didnt got the Gems.

Stop the pay 2 win update and concentrate about the legendary quests.

Thanks

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 EvilMist's Avatar
    lvl 100 cap its cool for me, thx ucool

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    People are forgetting the point of LEVEL cap 100.

With Orange 1 and 2 you need Chapters 15 and 16. How do you expect to complete Chapter 15 and 16 if you do not increase your level?
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    U cool it was better if you able o1&2 after lvl90 so the guys who saved their GA points dont jump
    Just like that (:

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I went all game without Cloud Walker or Death Mage. I'm top 50 VIP 6 on server 95. I'm not flaming about the level cap. I'll be close to top level. But I'm pissed how slow GA coins come and how I started investing in Death Mage and Cloud Walker and now it seems pointless to waste GA coins on those heroes. Can you move them to guild shop or find another system for getting gear? It seems so haphazard to have important heroes in GA.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelxRift View Post
    I went all game without Cloud Walker or Death Mage. I'm top 50 VIP 6 on server 95. I'm not flaming about the level cap. I'll be close to top level. But I'm pissed how slow GA coins come and how I started investing in Death Mage and Cloud Walker and now it seems pointless to waste GA coins on those heroes. Can you move them to guild shop or find another system for getting gear? It seems so haphazard to have important heroes in GA.

You'll unlock those two Heroes in Crusade.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    With some future update, please remove Holy Bible as a required item for orange+1 evolution of Cloud Walker and replace it with ANYTHING that does something.
    He's a purely physical hero and is supposed to get a magic crit item? I'm sure you could look into it. Even a Demon Arrow would be good. Either tha or Earth Helm.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I'm up for the increase in cap to 100 but I think they should rework the amount of XP needed to lvl. up, for a non-vip or a low vip it would take about a month or so just to lvl. up if it will follow the current amount of xp needed. It would mean that I need to play 10 months or so just to reach the next cap w/c is pure BS, that's longer than the amount of time I took to reach lvl. 90. We will also need new difficulties on trials and time rift and new modes in this game to keep the players interested in this game.

You should have made a new preview on 1.9, you guys really should improve on your customer communication.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Seraphim View Post
    I'm up for the increase in cap to 100 but I think they should rework the amount of XP needed to lvl. up, for a non-vip or a low vip it would take about a month or so just to lvl. up if it will follow the current amount of xp needed. It would mean that I need to play 10 months or so just to reach the next cap w/c is pure BS, that's longer than the amount of time I took to reach lvl. 90. We will also need new difficulties on trials and time rift and new modes in this game to keep the players interested in this game.

You should have made a new preview on 1.9, you guys really should improve on your customer communication.
    I am vip13, buying stamina 6 times gets you about 2100 exp provided if all the daily quests are done.
    To max at 90 (46000 exp) it will take over 3 weeks and if the exp curve goes like current trend it will take 1 month for 90-91 and progressively longer from 91 above.

buying 9 times (600 more gems to spend) only improves the exp gain by 360 or about 18%. So 46000 will still take about 19 days. And reaching 100 will be more than 6 months away from 1.9 launching day.

That's just impratical and excruciating.

It's not a problem for low vip or non vip it is a problem for every player, well maybe except those millionaires.

The other, actually shot problem is lack of communication and no respect for players.
    Like no news of orange1/2 gear to GA shop only and this can screw up a lot of players