Page 76 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1639

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    Up until this point they never broke anything.
    And still no point for me...devs are just inefficient...maybe they can go back to school...they don't know to speak i think
    Better too late than too early

New Comers
    developers are respected !!! I beg you , create one disposable function in managing a guild that would be possible to change the name of the guild. Just do it possible? If not , review my Offer . I'm sure other players will support me .

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    ZantGX i remember that you had more than 1 million gems. So what are you talking about?

You are not one of us.
    that was fake

I don't have 1 million gems I do wish so.

Anyway I've vented my hate. Time to wait. Ember did say soon. =) LOL
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

New Comers
    So is official, we are gonna get level 100.......
    goodbye to any chance of leveling up another hero )=

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Version 1.9 Preview
    Due to the game balance and user experience issues we attempted to resolve, the Heroes Charge Team have now adjusted the game version 1.9. Here is the preview for your information and discussion.
    New Heroes:
    - Crossed Knight (July Signin): Front line Tank, who has a crowd-control skill and great surviving abilities.
    - Turtle Fighter (July Magic Stone): Front line Tank, who has a control skill, as well as defensive and counterattack abilities.
    - Scorpion Queen (July Magic Stone): Middle line Mage, who deals massive AoE damage and has high magic resistance.
    New Features:
    - Opens the new Team Level Cap 100.
    - Introduces Chapter 15 and 16 in Normal Campaign, Elite Campaign and Guild Raid Instances.

saw this post on their official facebook fanpage lol hype

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

Due to the game balance and user experience issues we attempted to resolve, the Heroes Charge Team have now adjusted the game version 1.9. Here is the preview for your information and discussion.

New Heroes:
    - Crossed Knight (July Signin): Front line Tank, who has a crowd-control skill and great surviving abilities.
    - Turtle Fighter (July Magic Stone): Front line Tank, who has a control skill, as well as defensive and counterattack abilities.
    - Scorpion Queen (July Magic Stone): Middle line Mage, who deals massive AoE damage and has high magic resistance.

New Features:
    - Introduces Chapter 15 and 16 in Normal Campaign, Elite Campaign and Guild Raid Instances.

Please reply to this thread to send us your feedback and opinions regarding the new version 1.9. Your voice matters to us!

Best Regards

Ember
    lol ember says "Your voice matters to us!"

I bet alot of people already told what they had in mind. And you just put new hero? ok for the new chapter for campaign is sign of good start, but we need something else. Please read this thread ember.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Sounds like there's been recent changes with ucool. And there starting to get back on track. For one, we're hearing about 1.9 again, the fb page is running again, new things are coming out. I'm sure this game will get better and better as summer goes on

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

New Heroes:

New Features:

Please reply to this thread to send us your feedback and opinions regarding the new version 1.9. Your voice matters to us!

Best Regards

Ember
    Hi Ember,

Thanks for the update.

One question, will there be new difficulty levels for rift and trial for new orange 1 and 2 gears/fragments?

Also the new team level 100 sounds too formidable. I mean it took me like 3 weeks from 89 to 90 and I am buying stamina 6 times. This type of level grinding is extremely boring and depressing.

Maybe another way of granting level exp rather than the current model after 90.
    Thanks!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ThanHanhS38's Avatar
    More Chap & Raid but max guild activity point still 600 WTH Ucool? Make it more, just like 1000 or 1200 pls!
    Guild: BraveHeart
    Server: 38

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    No summoner on 1.9?

Ok.. keep fraud us ucool... i'm done!
    "don't be greedy...."

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    good to hear that at least chap 15 & 16 for us to have chance to farm Orange gear

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    where is grand challenge?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Ember strongly demands guild activity points raised. 600 is way too low and it is obsolete. I dont reset past 2 times a day due to i make 600 contribution easy. If the cap is raised i will reset more. I d rather hoard gems in godfather/goblin merchant or reset arena chances.

New Comers
    ^ I agree with wnforce, we really need more guild activity points with the introduction of chapter 15 and 16. Thanks Ember.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I really think level 100 is a bad idea, especially at how much EXP it current takes for one level.

It took about 20 days to get from level 89 to level 90 (2000 exp per day). It'd take more than a year to go from level 90 to level 100 at this rate unless new ways to get EXP are introduced (even so, it's going to be a grind that nobody will enjoy). Not to mention there will be entirely zero point to raise the level cap to 100 because there is NOTHING to do at level 100. O+1 and O+2 items are already available at level 90 and there is literally no point for level 100 other than rising a few skill points to gain an advantage in Arena.

This is just uCool being extremely lazy. I've made a lot of excuses for uCool before but it's clear as day that uCool is running out of ideas, and honestly what you guys are doing is kind of pathetic. Level 100 is unnecessary, what you guys need to do is to make more features in the game like Guild Wars, Grand Challenge, etc, and not this crap.