Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1639

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Soon will be 3 month without any big changes. Good job ucool.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    who cares,as long as they start making their own code all will be ok,This also helps the game from closing.Its obvious that the updates will be pushed back
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jikinoari View Post
    Soon will be 3 month without any big changes. Good job ucool.
    It is good. We don't need big changes that quick especially not new levels as we need to be able to play at max for quite some time.

Introduce small things every now and fix the bugs that currently are there instead.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Taskman View Post
    It is good. We don't need big changes that quick especially not new levels as we need to be able to play at max for quite some time.

Introduce small things every now and fix the bugs that currently are there instead.
    You need to be new player. Im playing that game for 6+ months i think. I have got 20+ maxed champions lvl 90, making all outlands lvl 6, last month every countdown im 1st at arena reward. Its boring. I can only make all Legendary skills for champions but from other hand why should i when i dont need them. I need something fresh and new things. And i dont mean any other place where you can farm more equip, because top playerd sont need equip anymore. Its easy to farm because of crusade points and soul shop. I would like to see Guild Wars or world bosses. That would be some new frees things.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    This is stupid where is 1.9?

Can you just release 2.0 and skip 1.9 if it has copyright stuff?

Ive been playing since november and have nothing to do. Some days i just do arena and thats it. I have nearly 40 maxed heroes. Almost 300 hero stars. Almost 500k hero power.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    This is stupid where is 1.9?

Can you just release 2.0 and skip 1.9 if it has copyright stuff?

Ive been playing since november and have nothing to do. Some days i just do arena and thats it. I have nearly 40 maxed heroes. Almost 300 hero stars. Almost 500k hero power.
    Don't worry they said it will arrive "soon".
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Is the new hero summoner canceled???

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    maybe they dont care about early server anymore since everyone already reach 90 and wouldnt buying gems anymore, so they keep add new server to get money from new player

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jikinoari View Post
    You need to be new player. Im playing that game for 6+ months i think. I have got 20+ maxed champions lvl 90, making all outlands lvl 6, last month every countdown im 1st at arena reward. Its boring. I can only make all Legendary skills for champions but from other hand why should i when i dont need them. I need something fresh and new things. And i dont mean any other place where you can farm more equip, because top playerd sont need equip anymore. Its easy to farm because of crusade points and soul shop. I would like to see Guild Wars or world bosses. That would be some new frees things.
    Guild wars can be something good.
    Better too late than too early

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Taskman View Post

u dont need doesnt mean we dont need. U ever spare a thought for ppl who cap lv for months already? who nv low level before? That only means that U start playing later. When u max lv u wont want to play at max For sometime. u know its good to execrise ur brain cells once in a while Right. U always forget to bring out keep at home for what

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    give me some updates please
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

New Comers
    please making the server migration soon, I see less and less people are participating on world chat, and the game becoming boring when I complete all the daily task and use up my stamina/raid/campain resets

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    The third batch of legendary quests will be coming out soon.
    hey ember can u let us know if its worth levelling up my shit chars and doing legend quests on them or will u release thsse new quests within next 2 weeks

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    please hurry the update. more and more members are quitting

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Relax sonny

They said soo oonnn