Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1639

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    @Ember - please put some kind of RoadMap with the millestones
    like:
    2016-01-03 - Opens the new Team Level Cap 100.
    2017-02-04 - Introduces Chapter 15 and 16 in Normal Campaign, Elite Campaign and Guild Raid Instances.
    2018-03-08 - Summoner !!
    now we know that there will be some kind of new hero every month
    is there any info about lvl90cap vs server life time ??

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I couldn't disagree more.

Okej I understand that for a small small percentage of players the SS is a waste since you dont need much or anything from it. But you need to realize that it helps ALOT of players who are not vip11+ or played since the very begining. Therefore the SS does wonders for those players and are far from a joke as you describe it.

I am lv 90 started playing in late October/early Nov. I still buy from SS and it helsp with the occasional item I need. I am no big spendar and only vip 7. I would hardly say SS is a joke.
    Well guess what - I joined the game in November last year and only recently became VIP 8 so I'm just like you - I am no way falling into that small % you mentioned. The SS shop was helping here and there indeed but the variety of the items offered there could (actually SHOULD) be extended noticeably. I no longer need SM stones and no longer need the items sold there, for 2+ months now in fact. So what am I going to spend the gold coins and SS coins on? Well, not many options...

Where is 1.9. We īre 07/01 today. Can you tell when 1.9 arrive on HC

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    So Ember, I just got an update but version # didn't change and no new major things happened. So what's going on?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Game companies cannot give the exact date a specific feature will roll out, but they can give aprox times. With all the legal things uCool is dealing with, it may interfere with game development.

To some people (like myself), who don't spend hundreds of dollars a month on this game, we are still trying to progress, get heroes, get them 5 stars, get gear, etc etc. So now with the soon to be 2 new chapters and level bump to 100, with the recent bump to orange+1 and orange+2, it just means spending a lot more time leveling up heroes (Just maxed out team lv 90 over the last weekend), just means hitting the grind stone.

I have 25 heroes at Level 90 (Going to be saving the exp items from now to the patch, for the most part, so no more heroes getting to 90 any time soon). Of the 25, 4 are Orange+1 (2 with 1 item and other 2 have 4 items(1 of with is Legendary weapon)). 9 are orange and 3 are p+4. 11 heroes have 5 stars (Will have 12 tomorrow). Own 54 heroes, but as you can see from above, not even half of them are lv 90.

Therefore, these updates keep things active for people that don't throw money at a game to get everything. Some people actually play the game for fun, other than to gloat about having superior heroes/gear and making 10M+ gold coins a day.

And, even if I was tempted to spend a lot of money on this game, I'd be very hesitant in doing so, with the current lawsuit. No information is given out, as it is a ongoing legal matter. So we really have no idea what the future holds for Heroes Charge. I did spend $2.99 on the 30 day gem package today, but it wasn't buying the $100 package 3x+ like some people do.

All my griping about the people spending money in no way means that people shouldn't spend money on a game if they want to.. It helps keep the game free to play. However, I am saying that people that do, shouldn't be complaining, because they spent so much money to get everything, and now there is nothing for them to get any more.. If you are not enjoying the game, then you should find something else to do with your time. There is a PC game that uCool also owns, called Evony. It is a very pvp based game. So if you want to spend a lot of money, and boast about things, you can raid and sack other players towns, take their resources while they are offline, and amass an army to slaughter anyone who doesn't spend near as much money as you.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Lol most people dont know they alrdy dump their money in wrong way

New Comers
    Dear Ember

This upgrade without have any new lengendary Heor?

New Comers

Lightbulb Heroes Charge

Good day, dear administrator, you can send a request to developers, so the game could be put restrictions on the passage of lvl in chapters that want many heads of guilds ???

Guess Half-Life 3 will be released before uCool can release HC v1.9

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mezme View Post
    Guess Half-Life 3 will be released before uCool can release HC v1.9
    There are really high chances on this

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I think HC already have all features listed in v1.9 (recent update), the question is when ucool unlock them. I think the problem here depend on ucool's greed, if they unlock C15,16 now, nobody will spend gems on O1/2 gears anymore, they will lose money.

New Comers
    How are we supposed to get Rifleman soul stones now?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by heath49036 View Post
    How are we supposed to get Rifleman soul stones now?
    From Bronze Chest

New Comers
    just have a 121mb update, what is it?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I think Turtle Warrior is Murky friom HoTS