Page 33 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquadox View Post
    I really, really hope I see Ninja Assassin into one of the shops tomorrow and that the above statement is an early April fool's day joke. I've been farming gear exclusively for NA, so I can promote him to orange as soon as I unlock him, putting all other heroes' upgrades on hold and I'm betting I'm not the only one. I don't know what you're thinking, considering game changes like that, ONE day before the hero becomes available to free/low VIP players but it looks kind of unprofessional on your behalf. Actions that follow "careful considerations" like this one, separate professional, stable, long-term thinking companies from those that only seek to money milk their customers. How you want to be acknowledged by the general public, is solely up to you.
    ye. totally agree.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    The Development Team are still in careful consideration about when the hero Ninja Assassin goes to the regular shops. Please bear with us in this case as we need to think about the game balance.
    Many people, me and my friend included spent money to get to VIP11 because we want to have Ninja, but now he is not in Magic Stone but other trash heroes instead.

Please put Ninja back to the magic stone. No one cares about the other trash heroes in Magic stone like stormlord or treant or doom or the coming Commander.

I really hope V:1.10 has a bunch of new things for guild...

Also I wish somehow they can get rid of the concept of worlds/servers similar to Clash of Clans... Now i know how this can cause some issues but I'm sure with some thought behind it can be done; I think it would help flourish the game and you would see more activity as a whole.

They can implement Divisions in arena, grand arena, and guild so that wouldn't be an issue. And for those with multiple accounts due to playing on different servers, maybe they can be able to get all their heros and resources in just 1 account...

Just some thought... I really think this would help the game, community, and overall make the game even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    The Development Team are still in careful consideration about when the hero Ninja Assassin goes to the regular shops. Please bear with us in this case as we need to think about the game balance.
    So why the others magic stone heroes don't have this problem? Considering about balance but you released it for v11 anyway.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I dont own a NA, and I definitely dont want to see it in any shops rather than VIP exclusive shop. Those who want it, pay for it. The appearance of NA in regular shops, imo, is breaking the game.
    An easy game is a game not worth playing.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    what I hope can be implemented asap:
    1). same lvl admiration... should be as simple as change < to <= so not sure why it's so hard...
    2). friend list for easier communication
    3). event calendar for guild raid plan
    4). separate ancient temp invite/chat tab
    5). if top lvl trials can cover some much needed lower lvl trial items could you please add them? like bloody eye/Mark of covus, jachin's ruby...
    6). Change guild threshold to be able to be higher than 80..

Thanks,

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    when a hero goes to regular shop, he is nerfed.

I don't even care to redeem any VIP heroes anymore, unless I really see them useful in Arena in my server.

(People talked too much about EB, I don't even notice there is an EB in my 15/15 hard Crusade)

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    The 1.8...todays update came with storm lord and spirit.So when 1.9 will came out?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Array View Post
    what kind of balance do you say? For you, there are 2 types of balance? Those who pay $ 500 and those who do not pay?
    Really ? you must know paying players will always be ahead. That is a norm in these games.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Please give us new art work for legendary heroes instead of a big UGLY "L"

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Livingmore View Post
    I dont own a NA, and I definitely dont want to see it in any shops rather than VIP exclusive shop. Those who want it, pay for it. The appearance of NA in regular shops, imo, is breaking the game.
    Ninja is so easy to counter. His more of a raid hero. He dies in 2 hits from FD he misses every single hit on commando. magic burst kills him before he moves. Look at the thread about him and everyone crying about how shit he is and not to waste $500 on. I fought 5 star ninjas and most of them die before they get 1 or 2 kills.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...e-money-on-him!

So why we don't have ninja? Game balance isn't going to change

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Tonyvuknome, So you fought 5* full orange full enchant ninja and find him easy to counter? Thanks,

New Comers
    Where is the easy way to exchange soul stones?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Ninja is so easy to counter. His more of a raid hero. He dies in 2 hits from FD he misses every single hit on commando. magic burst kills him before he moves. Look at the thread about him and everyone crying about how shit he is and not to waste $500 on. I fought 5 star ninjas and most of them die before they get 1 or 2 kills.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...e-money-on-him!

So why we don't have ninja? Game balance isn't going to change

You know me, I dont care much about PvP features til 90. I'm talking about the raid, and the possibility of EB/NA/Com appearance in all Crusade stages. Well, I must say that what I hate most is not the noise, but repititive things.
    An easy game is a game not worth playing.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Livingmore View Post
    You know me, I dont care much about PvP features til 90. I'm talking about the raid, and the possibility of EB/NA/Com appearance in all Crusade stages. Well, I must say that what I hate most is not the noise, but repititive things.
    No one puts NA in arena defense unless they want to lose 100 ranks a day