Page 13 of 110 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1639

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

  1. #181
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by toxic909 View Post
    sir yangloop911 you must be a high lvl vip thats why you agreed in the lvl100 cap

    think of the non vip and the low vip players who cannot buy many stamina resets per day they will be left out they will require many months of leveling before they can reach that level

    and the high lvl vip will reach lvl100 faster making it more like Super Pay to Win game many will quit because of that.
    who cares about low vip and especially non vip players? They didint quit after half of year racing and even if some of them will quit ucool lose nothing. On other hand if they stop bringing new content with 100 level cap, high spenders will quit, because there is nothing to do for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Strife View Post
    Ya ppl say that many will quit but actually they themselves won't and after a few days he'll be still here on the forums complaining about other updates again. Don't need to say something that you yourself won't even do.
    This plebs think that "many will quit" is some kind of sorcery/psychology trick and if they will say this at forum ucool would start to think there words make sense and will stop bringing new content to game.

  2. #182
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    who cares about low vip and especially non vip players? They didint quit after half of year racing and even if some of them will quit ucool lose nothing. On other hand if they stop bringing new content with 100 level cap, high spenders will quit, because there is nothing to do for them.
    1. I believe the tens of thousands of low VIP bring in more revenue than the handful of high VIPs.
    2. I'll like to see you quit as a high spender because there is nothing for you to do lol. (Yet again saying something you can't pledge to)
    3. You need to stop thinking yourself as the centre of the universe where everything revolves around you. Your opinions may matter but not to the extent that it will affect everyone's as well. Wake up ur idea lmfao.
    4. I assure you 90% of the high spenders won't quit because of the money and time they invested into the game even if lvl 100 cap is or is not introduced.

    PS: not interested in your debate, just needed to put some ppl in their place. Thanks
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

    ♏️Se7en

    s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

  3. #183
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Strife View Post
    1. I believe the tens of thousands of low VIP bring in more revenue than the handful of high VIPs.
    Well you can believe in anything you want, but this wouldn't make things real. Look at any religion.
    But if you said so loud about tens of thousand low VIP and handful of high VIP, i'm sure you have some statistic about how much money ucool get from both this groups. Oh, u dont have it? Thats what i thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Strife View Post
    3. You need to stop thinking yourself as the centre of the universe where everything revolves around you. Your opinions may matter but not to the extent that it will affect everyone's as well. Wake up ur idea lmfao.
    Yeah more advices about how i should and how i shouldnt think pls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Strife View Post
    2. I'll like to see you quit as a high spender because there is nothing for you to do lol. (Yet again saying something you can't pledge to)
    4. I assure you 90% of the high spenders won't quit because of the money and time they invested into the game even if lvl 100 cap is or is not introduced.
    So, lets take an example. In my clan, there is 2 guys who spent 5000$+ at this game, and 4-5 people who spent 1-3k $. They already 90, have all heroes they want maxed out, and in a month time they will end all legendary quests. So, what will they do and on what they will spend money for 6 more month (end of summer how people here suggest) ?

  4. #184
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Nokiya420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Suave88 View Post
    Attachment 4907
    Go complaint this...
    Well first of all, that's not Heroes Charge.

    Second of all, only complete idiots can call this "card game".
    A game, which has basically nothing to do with the cards.


    Quote Originally Posted by toxic909 View Post
    haha in dota admiral and legion comander is a dude here its a chick
    Not in Dota 2.
    Legion is woman.

  5. #185
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    who cares about low vip and especially non vip players? They didint quit after half of year racing and even if some of them will quit ucool lose nothing. On other hand if they stop bringing new content with 100 level cap, high spenders will quit, because there is nothing to do for them.
    They didn't quit because they are looking forward to max level where they can finally branch out in different directions from the cookie cutter standard teams without falling behind.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    Well you can believe in anything you want, but this wouldn't make things real. Look at any religion.
    But if you said so loud about tens of thousand low VIP and handful of high VIP, i'm sure you have some statistic about how much money ucool get from both this groups. Oh, u dont have it? Thats what i thought.

    So, lets take an example. In my clan, there is 2 guys who spent 5000$+ at this game, and 4-5 people who spent 1-3k $. They already 90, have all heroes they want maxed out, and in a month time they will end all legendary quests. So, what will they do and on what they will spend money for 6 more month (end of summer how people here suggest) ?
    So where are your statistics that uCool makes more money off high VIPs?

    Hey i can make a nice assumption as well: high spenders like you(no I don't know if you actually ARE a high spender, but I don't care) will quit the game without a new level cap, because they are scared they will lose to smarter low VIPs.

  6. #186
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Suave88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    11
    Yeah so? Do you think without youba there will be HC? Sure your logic fail to the Apes....
    Server 20 and 45 Player
    Just call me YS

  7. #187
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    261
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Suave88 View Post
    Yeah so? Do you think without youba there will be HC? Sure your logic fail to the Apes....
    Is world of warcraft a casino game because you can roll a dice with the command "/roll 6" ?

    Come on get real... this is no card game, just because hero portraits are displayed on a card...

  8. #188
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by toxic909 View Post
    sir yangloop911 you must be a high lvl vip thats why you agreed in the lvl100 cap

    think of the non vip and the low vip players who cannot buy many stamina resets per day they will be left out they will require many months of leveling before they can reach that level

    and the high lvl vip will reach lvl100 faster making it more like Super Pay to Win game many will quit because of that.
    If you dont pay a dime, why should you reach lv 100 easily or beat others who pays?

  9. #189
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepro View Post
    They didn't quit because they are looking forward to max level where they can finally branch out in different directions from the cookie cutter standard teams without falling behind.




    So where are your statistics that uCool makes more money off high VIPs?

    Hey i can make a nice assumption as well: high spenders like you(no I don't know if you actually ARE a high spender, but I don't care) will quit the game without a new level cap, because they are scared they will lose to smarter low VIPs.
    So you pay less or not at all, and you atill want to stay afloat. Then tell me which fools want to pull monry into this game then?

  10. #190
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6
    when will open the option to migrate server ?

  11. #191
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    20
    Actually I do believe the high spenders deserve to stay ahead of the low spenders simply because that should be the way it is for the game. But it's shouldn't go overboard till the point in which the low spenders stand no chance at all.

    Personally I welcome the lvl 100 cap or in fact I don't even mind if there isn't even any lvl cap in the first place. In any case it isn't a decision the player base can influence; if the developers decide to implement it, you have to live with it anyway or just quit lol. Don't need to make a fuss over all these.

    Just my opinion. Don't like, don't flame.
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

    ♏️Se7en

    s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

  12. #192
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    6
    Hey community! First time posting here! I've been reading the forums daily for awhile now and through observation and desire to help Heroes Charge progress into a better game with a growing and helpful community I decided to create a short survey that I want you all to take!

    https://qtrial2012.qualtrics.com/SE/...5J4qs0gflhS1IF

    It is only 16 questions and I want to gather the information and present it to uCool so that it can hopefully better there planning in future updates. Your attitudes and feelings and feedback would be greatly appreciated because like you, I want this game to keep getting better and I feel like a good way to do that is to get data.

    The survey is not exhaustive but it does get some helpful information I think that would help uCool in planning and help me to create more specific surveys regarding specific elements of Heroes Charge!

    So please share your feedback, it will take less than 5 minutes to complete!

  13. #193
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by K1ng Charl3s View Post
    Hey community! First time posting here! I've been reading the forums daily for awhile now and through observation and desire to help Heroes Charge progress into a better game with a growing and helpful community I decided to create a short survey that I want you all to take!

    https://qtrial2012.qualtrics.com/SE/...5J4qs0gflhS1IF

    It is only 16 questions and I want to gather the information and present it to uCool so that it can hopefully better there planning in future updates. Your attitudes and feelings and feedback would be greatly appreciated because like you, I want this game to keep getting better and I feel like a good way to do that is to get data.

    The survey is not exhaustive but it does get some helpful information I think that would help uCool in planning and help me to create more specific surveys regarding specific elements of Heroes Charge!

    So please share your feedback, it will take less than 5 minutes to complete!
    Ok done. But suggest u start a thread under gameplay/guides section to get more responses.
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

    ♏️Se7en

    s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

  14. #194
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    7
    i don't believe that high vip players (who spend $5000+) will have nothing much left to do and be impatient after being in level 90 for a really long time considering that there is so much new content after each new patch release. just farming summoner (and swordmaster) should also take quite some time and even farming for the heroes compatible with summoner that have been ignored before should take a while too. and once again, having summoner will make them have another advantage over low-vip players or low spenders. a big advantage of high vip players is that they can farm gear and ss for a lot more heroes that low vip players can't afford to farm for without farming for their main heroes. one concrete example of this is while low vip players are still farming for drunken master and/or old curse from arena, the others leading already have poisoned one, deathknight and/or wandering spearman maxed (crucial for outland portals and deathknight is helpful for the nanny team and other team combinations).

    just releasing lvl 100 cap a little bit later should give some time for other players, whether low vip or not, running behind to farm for gear and ss and enable them to compete in a fair level. they will have at least some time to farm for some more heroes and/or gears. and the really good low vip players can also try to compete among the top 50 in ga or arena. and i think the high spenders spent a lot knowing that they will be at the level cap for a long time before the rest and were ready to invest a lot for such an advantage. i am sure most of them are capable of assessing the benefits and risks of spending so much so i am pretty sure they won't get impatient, get bored and quit from just a later release of level 100.

  15. #195
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    6
    Will do, thank you for the tip!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •