Page 75 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1639

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

Banned Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by colenanb View Post
    By the way.... what's your problem? If you can't wait then don't.... Annoying.... Wth...
    Keep living in denial. You clown. At least I am being realistic. I am the voice of truth. If the truth annoys you and you are OK with the lie then you are a gullable gold fish stuck in a glass bowl. Keep swimming goldfish. Keep a swimming.

Ember & Betty; kindly delete this lie spreading no good for nothing filthy thread.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    This thread has become off-topic. Please relax everyone. 1.9 will arrive soon.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Banned Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    This thread has become off-topic. Please relax everyone. 1.9 will arrive soon.
    Hahaha... Another delusional idiot. Goldfish. Ember, Betty; Kindly delete this filthy, lying bullshit thread.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    when the aggressive meets the sarcastic ^_^

What's your problem dude? If he is raging cuz ucool havent released a patch for 3 month then it's none of ur business to tell him what to do, just shut up, u are not ucool, even if u are willing to wait, don't insult someone that isn't, people are getting frustrated, lots of money have been spent. If someone threatens ucool to quit for not doing their job, its none of your fucking business to tell any fucking one any fucking thing. It's good that people threaten Ucool by saying that they are going to quit, all the players win. If Ucool is reading this, then search on CIPSOFT(company name) and TIBIA(game), they never listened to the players, when 80% quit, they started listening but it was too fucking late. Same shit will happen to Heroes Charge, keep on doing what u want and don't listen to the players, when u have no $, i'll be laughing at u just as i were laughing when cipsoft got fucked.

Peace in and out.

BTw, ban me for telling the truth, and im out.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    Is it possible all this crying and whining just for admiration same lvl and grand challenge??

How old are you guys ? grow up ...
    They will do it when thay want to so
    Get your self a real life and stop crying

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Just wait...and wait...and wait...
    Better too late than too early

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I've never seen so much bitching in my life, and I used to play call of duty religiously.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    We waited so long for a real update and when we finally got it was shit.

This update just told me I wasted two months of GA points and gems on garbage. It would be tolerable if you could farm the stuff in all daily PvE events but it's just those two places which is a load of shit.

In isolation, this doesn't kill the game, but as the final straw?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    We waited so long for a real update and when we finally got it was shit.

This update just told me I wasted two months of GA points and gems on garbage. It would be tolerable if you could farm the stuff in all daily PvE events but it's just those two places which is a load of shit.

In isolation, this doesn't kill the game, but as the final straw?
    You know if they told his 2 months in advance that Orange+1 and Orange+2 equips were arriving I would have saved a shit load of Grand Arena points instead of spending them for exchange soul stones. Instead we got deceived again. This company or the devs for the game, are really not considering their player base, they don't FUCKING CARE about the players. I don't know what kind of mentality they have but if they did care they would have given us a heads up.

The fact is a lot of players got fucked. We got fucked when 1.9 was delayed, we got fucked when Summoner was canceled, we got severely fucked when we heard about the lawsuit, we got fucked with no booty loot bug, we got fucked with WIN=LOSE in Arena PVP bug, we got fucked when they disabled the anti-hacking in Booty cave allowing hackers to loot whatever they want, we got even more fucked when users get banned on the forum for instigating a response, we're just getting fucked by uCool over and over. Yet people still play this game with their gems. I don't get it! But obviously the developers are doing something right if they can still operate.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    ZantGX i remember that you had more than 1 million gems. So what are you talking about?

You are not one of us.

Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    You know if they told his 2 months in advance that Orange+1 and Orange+2 equips were arriving I would have saved a shit load of Grand Arena points instead of spending them for exchange soul stones. Instead we got deceived again. This company or the devs for the game, are really not considering their player base, they don't FUCKING CARE about the players. I don't know what kind of mentality they have but if they did care they would have given us a heads up.

The fact is a lot of players got fucked. We got fucked when 1.9 was delayed, we got fucked when Summoner was canceled, we got severely fucked when we heard about the lawsuit, we got fucked with no booty loot bug, we got fucked with WIN=LOSE in Arena PVP bug, we got fucked when they disabled the anti-hacking in Booty cave allowing hackers to loot whatever they want, we got even more fucked when users get banned on the forum for instigating a response, we're just getting fucked by uCool over and over. Yet people still play this game with their gems. I don't get it! But obviously the developers are doing something right if they can still operate.
    Chill bro..coming soon (you said it)

Quote Originally Posted by ViorelTM View Post
    Chill bro..coming soon (you said it)
    Like "coming soon" has worked out for this game so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    Like "coming soon" has worked out for this game so far?
    Not so far but "soon" haha...
    Seriously...this guy until whimpening about o+1/+2 he just keep saying these two-beautiful words

Quote Originally Posted by ViorelTM View Post
    Not so far but "soon" haha...
    Seriously...this guy until whimpening about o+1/+2 he just keep saying these two-beautiful words
    Up until this point they never broke anything.