Page 96 of 110 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1639

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hellozero View Post
    I am vip13 and I am no way happy with the way they released o1/o2, nor do I like the idea of level 100.

They released o1/o2 without any notice, and limited the gear to GA shop only. I used up all coins on AP right before the release. Blackmarket only gives 1 O2 item after 3 stock refresh and that is when I got lucky. Sometimes nothing shows up in blackmarket. This is ridiculous.

There are relatively low vip or even non-vip players who only focused on core heroes and saved GA coins, now they can do extremely well in arena because they saved sufficient GA coins to gear up a O2 team which is invincible for heroes at O0 or O1. And this can help with their GA performance as all they need is some luck to win 1 out of the 2 battles.
    The long term of no update already hugely shrank the gap between low vip/non-vip and high vip players. And this O1/O2 release could and did, in some cases, completely flip the balance.

HAD Ucool announced O1/O2 and GA only in the preview and release them in patch 1.9, the situation would have been a lot better.

I knew quite some high vip players quit because they were in the same situation as mine, spent all GA coins trying out new heroes or buying gears like wizard hats or sapphire staff, and suddenly got hit by this O1/O2 release and godfather has been a pure axxhole.

That was a classic case of horrible communication between the development team and players. I hope Ucool is learning because if they keep doing this BS, more and more players will quit.
    agree, on my server i think about more than 20 people who are big spender quit this game. When i say big spender it means like vip 12++, i think about 5 of them are vip 15 which is alot of money lost to ucool. Please ucool, your customer service sucks. No update news on orange 1,2 to player, says that " YOUR VOICE REALLY MATTERS TO US" but i dont think any of our thoughts here are going to be done in the next update.
    so this is a shame to ucool and their customer service, like EMBER and BETTY. just post some shit on this forum to make sure us that "HEY GUYS WE ARE READING YOUR SHIT, BUT WONT DO ANYSHIT OF YOUR BULLSHIT" well thats alot of shits to you ucool.

New Comers
    Woah woah woah here! Why are you guys replacing the rifleman! He is a great hero and I use him every day. Why not expand all shops! I find that better then replacing heroes. Plus why not add more heroes like him, you know have more members of omega squad. Plus one more than to end this reply. There are heroes that I've upgraded with exp boost to current levels and I'm not happy I did that so why don't you guys have a hero reset button that would reset the level progress and skill progress to level one , but NOT THE EVOLVE progress with the stars.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    Woah woah woah here! Why are you guys replacing the rifleman! He is a great hero and I use him every day. Why not expand all shops! I find that better then replacing heroes. Plus why not add more heroes like him, you know have more members of omega squad. Plus one more than to end this reply. There are heroes that I've upgraded with exp boost to current levels and I'm not happy I did that so why don't you guys have a hero reset button that would reset the level progress and skill progress to level one , but NOT THE EVOLVE progress with the stars.
    Congrats, you have the title of "1st Bronze Chests-Exclusive hero". So sad they didn't even see the long due Wind master there.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    Agree.Why riffleman?A money hunter should replace VW to buy more chests maybe gold ones.Riffleman is useless raid 7,8 can be done with CW better.Why didn t expand the shop for some gems..like 500/slot i think worth it.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Hi Ember,

Why you dont change "Eagle Ring" in Trials with the usefull other items likes "rough hewn axe".
    I know Valkyrie Showdown already has this Axe, but i want more because i really need many for promote my heroes.
    I think many player will agree too.
    For information, my eagle ring are about 900, and my heroes doesnt need eagle ring.

thx

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by exzilon009 View Post
    Hi Ember,

Why you dont change "Eagle Ring" in Trials with the usefull other items likes "rough hewn axe".
    I know Valkyrie Showdown already has this Axe, but i want more because i really need many for promote my heroes.
    I think many player will agree too.
    For information, my eagle ring are about 900, and my heroes doesnt need eagle ring.

thx
    Can you trade me your eagle rings I could really use some of those especially when they finally remove eagle rings for rough hewn axe.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    you should add higher level for trials and outland portals where the reward is orange+1 and orange+2 gear.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    Can you trade me your eagle rings I could really use some of those especially when they finally remove eagle rings for rough hewn axe.
    Lol, i found myself have 12 hewn axe stocked up only from shops, now i need rawlis , lance and pendant

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by usucks View Post
    agree, on my server i think about more than 20 people who are big spender quit this game. When i say big spender it means like vip 12++, i think about 5 of them are vip 15 which is alot of money lost to ucool. Please ucool, your customer service sucks. No update news on orange 1,2 to player, says that " YOUR VOICE REALLY MATTERS TO US" but i dont think any of our thoughts here are going to be done in the next update.
    so this is a shame to ucool and their customer service, like EMBER and BETTY. just post some shit on this forum to make sure us that "HEY GUYS WE ARE READING YOUR SHIT, BUT WONT DO ANYSHIT OF YOUR BULLSHIT" well thats alot of shits to you ucool.
    I'm waiting for BiG Spenders quit game.

Currently only no-brainer competitions in Arena and GA, all players have to do is spent as much as they could to equip more and more O+1/2 to their heroes. I don't even care to compete top 10 anymore, win or lose just by comparing gears.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I am vip13 and I am no way happy with the way they released o1/o2, nor do I like the idea of level 100.

They released o1/o2 without any notice, and limited the gear to GA shop only. I used up all coins on AP right before the release. Blackmarket only gives 1 O2 item after 3 stock refresh and that is when I got lucky. Sometimes nothing shows up in blackmarket. This is ridiculous.

There are relatively low vip or even non-vip players who only focused on core heroes and saved GA coins, now they can do extremely well in arena because they saved sufficient GA coins to gear up a O2 team which is invincible for heroes at O0 or O1. And this can help with their GA performance as all they need is some luck to win 1 out of the 2 battles.
    The long term of no update already hugely shrank the gap between low vip/non-vip and high vip players. And this O1/O2 release could and did, in some cases, completely flip the balance.

HAD Ucool announced O1/O2 and GA only in the preview and release them in patch 1.9, the situation would have been a lot better.

I knew quite some high vip players quit because they were in the same situation as mine, spent all GA coins trying out new heroes or buying gears like wizard hats or sapphire staff, and suddenly got hit by this O1/O2 release and godfather has been a pure axxhole.

That was a classic case of horrible communication between the development team and players. I hope Ucool is learning because if they keep doing this BS, more and more players will quit.
    I feel you.. non vip got nth to lose, they use their grand coin to upgrade o1/2. While vip players is unable to buy any o1/2 equipment due to only 1 slot in Godfather.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    What we need is new content. Not level cap. 6 months just to level up to 100? Seriously?

Ucool. just an advice. Copying dotarena is great, but recently ucool only copy the bad and boring part of dotarena. What about the fun part of dotarena? What's with copying the boring stuff and left out those fun part?

stuff that ucool not supposed to copy from dot
    1. O1/2 - boring
    2. level 100 cap - WORST!
    3. Cloud walker 's o1 holy bible - WTF?!!!

FUN Stuff that ucool failed to copy from dot
    1. guild wars
    2. admiration of same level
    3. Dota heroes(ucool heroes SUCKS & UGLY!)
    4. New portrait for legendary*awakening
    5. Grand challange
    6. Battle tower
    7. Draft/ban match

Ucool is supposed to FILTER away those boring parts and COPY only those fun stuff. WHAT IS WITH COPYING BORING PARTS OF DOTARENA AND FILTER AWAY THOSE FUN PARTS OF DOTARENA?! IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND! ARE YOU CRAZY?!

When you copy someone else's exam paper during exam. what you want to do is, copy the right answer and ignore ALL the wrong answer. What ucool has been doing for the past 4 months is, copying all the wrong answer and ignore all correct answer. What is with copying all the wrong answer, ignoring all the correct answer and fucking submit your exam paper? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!!!!!!!

And it took ucool 4 months just to copy stuff that are NOT EVEN FUN?!!!!!!!!!

nice one ucool.
    Well said! *claps*

One more problem for high vip too. Godfather only have 1 slot for o1/2 we sometimes refresh 1-4 times only get to buy 1 o1/2 item. Now those cheap non vip players are using grand coin to get o1/2. They got nth to lose and is winning those vip players due to they have more o1/2 equipment. This idea is stupid for High vip players.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Every high VIP players know how difficult it is to get o1 and o2 gears right now, even u have permanent godfather shop, but on my server there are some no-name random guys, who were low in ranking and total power all the time, became really strong and get their full o2 heroes quicklier than every vip15 player, even former top1 is beaten now. Really strange.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Ember, i wasted all my GA coins to get Ancient Protector and make him 5 stars, few days later you put o1 and o2 gear.. are u kidding me? Fk u men, why you didnt tell about o1 and o2?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    High vip players arent a priority they have your money allready new blood brings the €ŁĄ

Seems 1.9 is coming out in a few days when July comes. No official response to any changes or comments made in the forums so I guess they are going ahead.

At least something new to farm, albeit more grinding. Looking forward.

Oh and Ember/Betty, could Ucool look into reinstating same lvl admiration soon since lvling and grinding to lvl100 would need some additional stamina boosts.