Page 80 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1639

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

Banned
    Lvl 100, why? All heroes don't have ultimate skill and your fucking great idea to do an updating orange+1,+2 with only items on GA you are genius. its your big fault since this game is arrived. you make an advantage for people who can paid gems why? Because when you have much gems can open gold chest and VIP 11 can open chest with heroes and then have much heroes and star. I think you loose some people and some money i don't want to spend my time to bought gems for have items, you ruined the pleasure to play HC. you loose my rating and my 2,99/month and i think i'm not alone. All my sympathie ember

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenrô View Post
    Lvl 100, why? All heroes don't have ultimate skill and your fucking great idea to do an updating orange+1,+2 with only items on GA you are genius. its your big fault since this game is arrived. you make an advantage for people who can paid gems why? Because when you have much gems can open gold chest and VIP 11 can open chest with heroes and then have much heroes and star. I think you loose some people and some money i don't want to spend my time to bought gems for have items, you ruined the pleasure to play HC. you loose my rating and my 2,99/month and i think i'm not alone. All my sympathie ember
    all what u said is real... im waiting the others legendary skills, not a new lvl, im waiting the summoner not a new gear that can only be redeemable at GA, waiting server migration...

New Comers
    I'm opposing the New Team Level Cap 100
    Reach team lvl 90 is not an easy task. Leveling the heroes to lvl 90 with full equipment is another hard task to do too, especially for non vip player. I realized this game is getting boring and boring whenever i reach lvl 90 (currently max team lvl cap), but raising team level cap is not the solution.
    I believe everyone want to build and experimenting with the other heroes they have whenever they reach lvl 90 and fully equipped their main heroes team (think about how many lvl 1 heroes u have that sit on the bench waiting for you to build them and try them on), but if u raise it to 100, we never have a time to build them.

--Yet the "boring game" is still the main issue here (at least for me)--

Instead of raising team level cap, how about introducing something else to get this game more attractive, here's my point of view :

1. This game is lack of freedom. Maxed out your heroes then u only depend on u'r luck (assuming u'r using same heroes as your enemies). The only freedom here is only 5 heroes composition on one team to fight on. Yes i'm talking about equipment here. Instead of pre selected equipment, how about if players could freely choose what item they want to equip on their heroes. For example, i want my sapper to be more super tanky because i usually use him for distraction purpose (yes he blink to enemy backline easily and usually distract the enemy midlane and backline heroes to attack sapper on backward instead of attacking forward and this usually saves the rest of my team from midlane and backline ultimate attack skill, especially area damage dealer and crowd control such as succubus, mystiq,old curse, etc). So on this point, i prefer to sacrifice sapper attack power in exchange on super armor (physical/magical) by changing his equipment (so sapper could act like iron hoof on enemy backline, low damage but super tanky). Think about how many combination and strategy the players could do if they could freely costumized their heroes equipment

2. Introduce bet system. How about if player could challenge another player they want and they can make a bet. U can bet on gold, gem, or maybe item and the winner takes all. This would make the game more interesting and challenging. On your business side, u know bet is always an interesting thing, especially betting on gem, and gem is a thing that running out so fast on this game especially for vip player, and..... ahhh U know what i mean

3. Introduce Tournament system. Whatever the game is whether it's a Football, Tennis, or DoTA, tournament is always become a magnet for peoples. How about making tournament with BIG PRIZE. Player server tournament would be interesting. One player could submit 1 team to enter the tournament fighting another player with elimination system to reach final and win the BIG PRIZE. Or smaller one, tournament with 32 contestant, and of course u could sponsored a lot of tournament here. Or Guild Tournament maybe? Or maybe not only u could sponsored this tournament. Player with ton of wasted resources could create a tournament and make their wasted resources as a prize.
    Plenty of possibilty here

This game actually has a lot of potential with limitless possibility if u develop it right. But raising team level cap to 100 is not the best solution. What would you do if someday everyone reach lvl 100, are you gonna raise it to lvl 200 and so on? I guess not. Lot of my guildmate retired from this game just because of that silly orange+1 and orange+2 item, yet u still want to raise team lvl cap to 100? If so, i'm finish with this game
    On some point, this game have similarity to DoTA, and DoTA heroes lvl maxed on lvl 25, yet it still one of the best game out there.
    DoTA still have big popularity out there though they've been played it over decade, and it's because their attractiveness and freedom to how you able to build your heroes so it would fit your playing style

Last but not least, u need to revolutionize this game if u want to keep people playing this game

This is just my thought based on my experience as vip and non vip player (yes i have 2 account, one is vip-lvl 90 and another one is non vip-lvl 84, both on the same server)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Level 100 too soon is big mistake uCool!!!! BIG MISTAKE!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Please just forget the level cap of 100 and think about spreading O+ items on other shops!
    What about the grand challenge and guild wars?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    NO to Level 100

Level cap 100 YES.i am level 90 since 2 months ago! More levels were necessary! but we also need more guild daily points limit and admiration to same level guildmates.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Bring lvl 100 asap... need it to complete new gear with new chapters... grand arena points come so slow... need a better farming method

Banned
    Dont say "this updating is good" no! It's the wrong way. just look at wu Kong in O+1 one of stuff is holy bible(magic crit +46) why you give that stuff on agility heroes with only physical skill? Why some items same as rawlis staff, sorcerer's hat, bloody eye, démon edge and Rouch hewn axe are in 90% of item craft? Another items same as eagle ring, demon's arrow etc are totally useless in this game ? Answer to people who give the good question for understand your way. I love this game not your décision. With all m'y sympathie ember. Tenro server 3 emberstar

I desperately need something to spend soul shop coins on. Better/more gear would be nice.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    They can add lance, emerald pendant on soulshop

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    No to 100 levelcap. The grind is never ending. We just want to enjoy the endgame for a while. Bringing chapter 15/16 would be a wise move, but you dont need to raise the cap to 100 to do that....

ember please do a voting here about level cap. haha

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Thassoth View Post
    No to 100 levelcap. The grind is never ending. We just want to enjoy the endgame for a while. Bringing chapter 15/16 would be a wise move, but you dont need to raise the cap to 100 to do that....
    Lol.. can you think logic. Increase cap to 100 is must because the difficulty of chapter will increase. By example can you do chapter 10 when you're level 1? Don't increase chapter difficulty will become boring and stupid. Maybe chapter 15/16 will unlock when you level 91 above.

I say no to lvl 100 cap!