Page 79 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1639

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

  1. #1171
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6
    developers are respected !!! I beg you , create one disposable function in managing a guild that would be possible to change the name of the guild. Just do it possible? If not , review my Offer . I'm sure other players will support me .

  2. #1172
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6
    IMO , TBH I see absolutely no point in making the level cap 100 , there is a mountain of things for me to accomplish to even go 90 .
    1. Is there any difference in lvl100 or 90 as the Orange +1/2 items can be worn at lvl 90
    2. Is there any new things coming up to compensate for the new lvl cap . Example coming up with orange +3/4?
    3. Guild war , when it's coming up and how are you going to sort the members to fight with each other
    4. Is there going to be new trials , Outland and rifts or it's going to be stagnant like it is
    5. Are any of the new orange items coming out for hunting , crusade and other forms of getting it .

  3. #1173
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rio Grande do Sul - Brasil
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    7
    No no no no no no definitely not! Lvl caps 100 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Repeated:
    No no no no no no definitely not! Lvl caps 100 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    IGN: brT-UNiVeRsE
    Server: 25 Savage One
    Country: Brasil

  4. #1174
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    8
    how many time u need to get to promote heroes to O+1 and O+2 when the gear only is in GA?? If the new gear with the 1.9 will be on Chap 15 and chap 16, tell me how many stamina will cost 1 raid? 20 ? Lol... LVL cap 100? No dude, u need like 1 month to get 1 lvl..

  5. #1175
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by newuserlx@gmail.com View Post
    IMO , TBH I see absolutely no point in making the level cap 100 , there is a mountain of things for me to accomplish to even go 90 .
    1. Is there any difference in lvl100 or 90 as the Orange +1/2 items can be worn at lvl 90
    2. Is there any new things coming up to compensate for the new lvl cap . Example coming up with orange +3/4?
    3. Guild war , when it's coming up and how are you going to sort the members to fight with each other
    4. Is there going to be new trials , Outland and rifts or it's going to be stagnant like it is
    5. Are any of the new orange items coming out for hunting , crusade and other forms of getting it .
    Agreed. No lvl 100 level cap please!!!

  6. #1176
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    8
    dear Ember, how about to put legion commander in soul shop ?
    no summoner no problem )

  7. #1177
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    9
    Why do we need a level cap if there are no new contents to tackle with that requires high team level?

    Please re-assess how O+1 and O+2 items can be acquired. You may get more money upfront but customer retention will plummet and will cost you money in the long run.

  8. #1178
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    6
    lvl 100 cap?!?! that's just way too soon. Maybe next year lvl 100 will be okay, but I don't think level grind addition only will keep me motivated to play this game. It actually does the opposite of demotivating me. If there is a lvl 100 I think I'll be quitting the game.

  9. #1179
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    8
    Dear Leaders,

    In the next version 1.9, the Heroes Charge Team will continue their concentration on best user experience and meanwhile ensure the game’s stability and balance. Here are the preview for your information and discussion:

    New Heroes:
    - Forest Guardian (Apr Singin Hero): Middle line Mage, who can deal huge magic damage to enemies coming close.
    - Wizard Doctor (Apr Magic Stone Hero): Back line supporting Mage, who can heal allies and curse enemies with his special witchcraft.
    - Commander (Apr Magic Stone Hero): Front line female Tank, who possesses unusual combat and restoration abilities. More amazingly, her legendary quests will be available in version 1.9 and her legendary skill increases all female heroes’ HP!

    Grand Challenge:
    - Challenge and choose among various difficulty levels to get awesome items and soul stones.

    Improvements:
    - Third batch of legendary heroes: Bear Warrior, Imperial Executioner, Succubus, Shallows Keeper and Swordmaster.
    - Assigns more titles to heroes to categorize them.
    - Introduces an easier way to redeem Soul Coins at Soul Shop.
    - Improves the gear crafting system.
    - Leaders will be able to admire the guildmates of the same level as them.
    - Leaders who have successfully helped in Ancient Temple will get a reward of Guild Coins. You can get the reward 5 times each day.
    - Leaders will be able to see the current Team Level Cap for the current server in the avatar box.

    If you have any feedback or ideas, please reply to this post. Thank you all for the continued support and love!

    Best Regards

    Ember

    What about new trials and portal? We will have lvl 7-8 of them too?

  10. #1180
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    8
    That's the thing... why do we even need a new lvl cap when there is not new game content????

  11. #1181
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    That's the thing... why do we even need a new lvl cap when there is not new game content????
    Soon buddy, they will add new content after lvl cap 100 released, but i'm not sure whether most player would still play this game......

  12. #1182
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Panamá
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    6
    Hola Ascua

    Mi deseo es poner mis conocimientos a disposición de Ucool. Y de ese modo poder lograr que Héroes de Carga sea un mejor juego y mucho mas entretenido para los usuarios.
    De igual manera entrar fuertemente en las redes sociales y generar mas trafico con ellas a nivel mundial.

    si estas interesado en mi colaboracion puedes contactarme en hotmail g.ruedas@hotmail.es o via whatsapp 62670003.

    Saludos desde Panamá
    HYON, server Sarrus 37
    level 86.

    Tengo algunas ideas como:
    1. La creación de una pagina web especial para héroes de carga, la cual contenga los rankings de los clanes a nivel de server y el mejor clan en el mundo.

    2. La venta de souvenir en la pagina web.

    3. El intercambio de petrechos entre lo mienbros del clan.

    4. La venta online de petrechos desde la pagina web, utilizando sistema paypal, visa, american express o western union y money gran.

    5. crear una guerra de clanes donde se disputen por un castillo, en donde en la guerra de clanes puedan participar los usuarios con un solo héroe de su elección.

    6. Un boss que se pueda matar entre todo el clan pero con la elección de un héroe por usuario todos en linea, y este pueda arrojar items buenos.

  13. #1183
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by icoolz View Post
    Agreed. No lvl 100 level cap please!!!
    Agreed too. Pls dont kill the game whit this 100 level cap.....

  14. #1184
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    8
    All I have to say now is ABOUT TIME. Although I've already quit the game. We waiting 4 months for this and it's not even a huge update. This amount of work takes a week max to program with a good team of employees. My suggestion is you get on top of things and start taking the development more seriously than you have been recently.

    "Your voice matters to us!" xD

    EDIT: After reading through the replies, it'd be a really dumb idea to increase cap to 100. Seems like 9 out of 10 people don't want that. Give the players what they want. New content. I might consider coming back if there is new stuff to do. I left because I was sick of the same dailies. Same thing different day. Was very repetitive and and demanding.

  15. #1185
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4 dark-angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by HYON View Post
    Hola Ascua

    Mi deseo es poner mis conocimientos a disposición de Ucool. Y de ese modo poder lograr que Héroes de Carga sea un mejor juego y mucho mas entretenido para los usuarios.
    De igual manera entrar fuertemente en las redes sociales y generar mas trafico con ellas a nivel mundial.

    si estas interesado en mi colaboracion puedes contactarme en hotmail g.ruedas@hotmail.es o via whatsapp 62670003.

    Saludos desde Panamá
    HYON, server Sarrus 37
    level 86.

    Tengo algunas ideas como:
    1. La creación de una pagina web especial para héroes de carga, la cual contenga los rankings de los clanes a nivel de server y el mejor clan en el mundo.

    2. La venta de souvenir en la pagina web.

    3. El intercambio de petrechos entre lo mienbros del clan.

    4. La venta online de petrechos desde la pagina web, utilizando sistema paypal, visa, american express o western union y money gran.

    5. crear una guerra de clanes donde se disputen por un castillo, en donde en la guerra de clanes puedan participar los usuarios con un solo héroe de su elección.

    6. Un boss que se pueda matar entre todo el clan pero con la elección de un héroe por usuario todos en linea, y este pueda arrojar items buenos.
    HEHE i used google translate for everyone: (so it isn't perfect)

    Hello Ember

    My desire is to my knowledge available Ucool. And so to make Heroes game Load a better and more entertaining for users.
    Similarly heavily into social networks and generate more traffic with them worldwide.

    if you are interested in my collaboration you can contact me via whatsapp g.ruedas@hotmail.es hotmail or 62,670,003.

    Greetings from Panama
    HYON, server Sarrus 37
    86 level.

    I have some ideas as:
    1. The creation of a special web page to load heroes, which contains the rankings clan server level and the best clan in the world.

    2. The sale of souvenir on the website.

    3. The exchange of an ammunition between the Clan mienbros.

    4. The online sale of an ammunition from the website using Paypal, Visa, American Express or western union and big money.

    5. create a clan war which are played by a castle, where the war of clans users can participate with one hero of your choice.

    6. A boss you can kill each whole clan but choosing a hero for all online users, and this can yield good items.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Leader of "1st Dark G" Guild on server 44- Malak

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •