Page 52 of 110 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    New bug! Booty cave,loot not found,spend over 60 bread ,half of them was saying lot not found.
    Yeah seems like u cool is making their game into a bug disaster to make everyone quit

I lost 2 bread then came to the forums to see if it was a new bug lord behold it is

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Alot of crash when im fighting, i lose alot of breads...

How many time more we will wait for the 1.9??

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Yeah seems like u cool is making their game into a bug disaster to make everyone quit

I lost 2 bread then came to the forums to see if it was a new bug lord behold it is
    whoever is coding the game is gonna run the company into the river
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    That is if they survive the law suit first

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 CosminCheba01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    whoever is coding the game is gonna run the company into the river
    The law suit screwed them . If nothing improves and if 1.9 doesn't appear until April 30th 23:59 , hell raises .
    " Learn to swim ! Learn to swim ! Learn to swim ! "

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by CosminCheba01 View Post
    The law suit screwed them . If nothing improves and if 1.9 doesn't appear until April 30th 23:59 , hell raises .
    Thumbs up for this one

They released a pre-update with a bit of graphic improvement and therefore screwed almost every other feature, that's how some company angers his customers

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    I think they were suppose to respond by April 8th.
    Anyway Lilith's Lawyer http://www.bakermckenzie.com/ColinMurray/
    This dude has won cases beyond 20 million, even litigations with SEC.
    I don't see how ucool can defend against this but anyway....

If UCOOL Win or Not -
    (1) they won't be following DOT Arena's footsteps
    (2) the game will diverge completely from DOT Arena - not sure how fans will react and how strategies will change - For good or worst? I'm leaning Worst
    (3) UCOOL most likely won't have enough free cash flow on hand to begin hiring professional coders for new content - unless people start buying VIP15
    So basically they are screwed lol. There is no motivation for anyone to become vip 15 when the whole game is based on helping low vip and free players catch up to high vip. They would have to change their whole system and give exclusive heroes or something to high vip.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hmm, the game looks like in a great shape. Getting sued by some company which is sued by another, high VIP player featureless, perhaps not even able to choose what way to go in the future. At these circumstances they wouldn't want us to expect much from Ucool for the benefit of the players i reckon

(Did i just wrote all what they can't say?)

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Linden View Post
    Dont have money? well, check they NFL Super Bowl Comercial and tell me that they dont have money ;D

waiting for the big update
    Still can't believe they spent that much money on that 15 seconds ad fully knowing that their game is not original and at some point this will come...

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    We have already fixed the booty cave and ancient temple issues.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Noticed that for the links yeah. Booty Cave is not fixed 100% though, a few bugs remain :

1) "no battle loot found" when you won against the defender (or last defender if many) and you have to fight the team again, having still lost your bread

2) Some French translations that were applied recently (like "creuser" instead of "dig" or "chercher une autre" instead of "search another" ...) were lost and replaced by English versions (definitely not a big issue but better report everything, #1 bug is more of a problem though)

Gl for that

Hey ember... What about this.?

It's funny how you guys answer selective questions. We ask 10 questions u jus answer 2 than say nothing about the other 8. Than just sweep it under the carpet. Like it nv happen

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmrsam View Post
    It's funny how you guys answer selective questions. We ask 10 questions u jus answer 2 than say nothing about the other 8. Than just sweep it under the carpet. Like it nv happen
    Its funny how people post in-game issues in areas not designed for support like Developers journal and major update preview...
    In your appropriate thread you should put some detail of the fight(s), i can't see the detail of the small screenshot... in Garena when time runs out, the game calculates the remaining fight based on heroes remaining and stats.

When logging issues, the 'in-game' section of the forum has a layout for creating threads to help support resolve your problem.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

In the next version 1.9, the Heroes Charge Team will continue their concentration on best user experience and meanwhile ensure the game’s stability and balance. Here are the preview for your information and discussion:

New Heroes:
    - Forest Guardian (Apr Singin Hero): Middle line Mage, who can deal huge magic damage to enemies coming close.
    - Wizard Doctor (Apr Magic Stone Hero): Back line supporting Mage, who can heal allies and curse enemies with his special witchcraft.
    - Commander (Apr Magic Stone Hero): Front line female Tank, who possesses unusual combat and restoration abilities. More amazingly, her legendary quests will be available in version 1.9 and her legendary skill increases all female heroes’ HP!
    - Summoner (Soul Shop Hero): Back line Mage, who has the mastery of ice, fire and thunder, enabling him to utilize up to 10 skills!

greetings
    is this a mistake ? in May sign up what we have ? Forest guardian is now so who is next month ?
    (Greece) Imperial
    Server 44