Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fallen dominion at 90?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Fallen dominion at 90?

Hey everyone! I almost have FD unlocked but I'm wondering if he's worth investing in? I'm level 75 with a cw 3* already. I'm only wondering this because of all the gears FD has to have. Maybe I can save those gears for my heroes at 80+? (Staff or Rawls etc.) or use it on FD? Thanks!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I'm level 81 and I decided to skip FD. I'm not sure if that was a good idea or not, but I'm doing ok so far. Instead of FD, I got CW and DM to 4* with my GA tokens and am currently close to the fifth star on each of them.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    FD is the cheapest way to rank well in arena right now. He is the most OP hero around so far as he can win 1v3 against almost anyone. I tested today and a 4* +3 FD beat my maxed Legendary Admiral 1v1 lol. His gears are expensive, but its cheaper to just make him that make a second team with the sole purpose of countering him and not being able to defend against him and arcane together.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    agree on FD, how to counter CW team? I tried to use FD and panda team failed badly

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    My AS team seems to tear CW teams up. Just my personal experience so far.

emberblade takes down cw easily. My record so far was 315k damage from ember blade against a cw and fd team
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    emberblade takes down cw easily. My record so far was 315k damage from ember blade against a cw and fd team
    Yeah EB seems to be the real illusion killer rather than Death Bringer.

On the topic I think FD is pretty worth it, heavy single target dps, easily fits into any PvP team.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    mind to share your line up ? i`m planning to build Mystic - Silencer - Machinist - OC - EB as counter of FD/CW , still need lot of Hat to make it happen

vw eb oc frost mystic or admiral eb cw vs lunar. admiral one only works with Legendary Admiral

vw eb oc frost mystic or admiral eb cw vs lunar. admiral one only works with Legendary Admiral
    Silencer not good enough to replace Frost ? i though need Silencer to counter AS user as well

I don't have silencer maxed but my team works to counter arc teams. Obviously I don't use the VW one for a shown team though.

I don't have silencer maxed but my team works to counter arc teams. Obviously I don't use the VW one for a shown team though.
    thx man for sharing , i`ll test out Silencer

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    FD is a CHEAT on this game. His lifesteal is out of this world.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitano View Post
    FD is a CHEAT on this game. His lifesteal is out of this world.
    He is simply Illidan Stormrage, if he isn't OP who should be? B|
    lvl 93

Server 52 Corax

Leader of Black Flags, ranked no.1 guild on the server

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Actually many teams at lvl 90 dont include FD anymore, pure agility teams with FD are gettin owned by full magic dpsers due to their lack of magic res.
    in case of FD + Sapper go with VW + EB or use high int tanks to bait sapper + CW and u should win.
    FD also seems to lose against mirror teams that switch away FD for CW
    Of course sometimes he gets to finish off 3 low health heroes alone with his mad single target dps+lifeleech, but he can be killed by a single lunar guardian ultimate or lose to Ember blade aswell
    so I think hes a strong hero, but definitely counterable at lvl 90
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.