Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to redeem in GA Shop????

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

What to redeem in GA Shop????

I just want ideas on what I should redeem first in GA Shop.

Heroes i have from there are:

Fallen Dominion at 3*
    Cloud Walker at3*
    Ember Blade at 2*

Im a ViP 5 Player just turned 60 and playing in lvl 80++ server

I just need some advice on what i should be getting first?

Im planning to 3* EB first den go with either FD 4* or CW 4* stars..

Or

Should i get a Death Mage first? (I can hire dm in mercs though)

Any Insights?

New Comers
    I was lucky enough to get the Death Mage from a chest, she's awesome in crusade but doesn't have a huge use elsewhere. I'd stick to getting either Cloud Walker or Ember Blade to 5* and renting the DM whenever you need her. I think the popular concensus is CW first, but I'm loving EB so I'm maxing him before moving onto CW.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Nokiya420's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarnag View Post
    I was lucky enough to get the Death Mage from a chest, she's awesome in crusade but doesn't have a huge use elsewhere. I'd stick to getting either Cloud Walker or Ember Blade to 5* and renting the DM whenever you need her. I think the popular concensus is CW first, but I'm loving EB so I'm maxing him before moving onto CW.
    Eh you don't know much about DM do you?

She's a must for every task that requires magic damage.

Outland, trials, raids, etc.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    i have the same problem too.
    i do not have death mage, cloud walker or fallen dominion.
    but i picking between death mage or cloud walker.
    cloud walker is a pain in the ass when i do my arena battles. i avoid them all
    but death mage help me big time in hard mode today.
    and the only death mage in my guild is 3 levels below my team level.
    i thinking should i exchange her soul stones first?
    dreaming maybe i can get lucky this few days and pull her out from crusade or free gold chests before i got 30 stones.

Get Death Mage to 4* first, she's really nice for low level guild raids; dealing tons of damage with that ult of hers. Next, Get Cloud Walker to 4* as I don't really see Ember Blade doing too much... After CW to 4*, either go EB or DM to 5*, your choice really.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    if you aim DM as PVE only , you can stop at *3 but need full geared orange. personally my DM only *3 able to pass all PVE including Hard Crusade. i spent the rest for CW *5 and EB *5

Whoa, nobody mentioned FD

Any insights for this guy to maxed out first?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quick GA question (cause I can't post new thread), does GA actually give exp points? I know it says 0 after battle, but my pooh team I use low level heroes, and they keep leveling up. I don't use em anywhere else. Today, Elvis went fro lvl1 to 2. I didn't use him anywhere else

FD is great at PvP and raids, however I prefer maxing CW to 5* before even thinking about getting FD to 4*. His items also take a while to farm which is the most annoying part ;-;

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG View Post
    Whoa, nobody mentioned FD

Any insights for this guy to maxed out first?
    DM and cloud has great utility outside arena

EB is better than FD in arena, FD can't beat any of the vanguard/ember+magic team right now, not even 10% chance

alright i guess i'll 3 stars ember first then go with CW.. Ill hold off for DM for now as i only use her in crusade and i can hire her in mercs.. Thanks for the inputs guys...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I haven't gotten lucky enough to get DM, CW, or FD from chests. I only unlocked Grand Arena a few days ago and I'm going to do DM to start. I'll get her tomorrow, but I don't know if I should 3* DM and go for CW or 4*/5* DM first. I'm only lvl 62 atm.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    let me share my experience. I'm only VIP 6 in my server. I got my DM 5* with garena coins. After that, i redeem CW till 5* and now focusing on emberblade (60/150). I still do not have FD at the moment but i'm doing well in both arenas, portals and crusade...Oh yeah, i'm clearing hard crusade daily thanks to DM (along with chap, D bringer, OC, Mystic, CW, Silencer, Com, FM). My team level is 89 and often finished daily arena between 11-20, occasionally into top 5-10.

DM is a beast in crusade and many other areas (not in arena at the moment), she is a MUST have hero. Look at the chinese version, she is much more stronger in legendary (if released later).
    CW is a very versatile hero. Doing OK in arenas, good in portals and i use him quite often too in crusade. I never regret to choose him over FD.
    EB is limited use other than arenas. He can be paired with any other team, not only with VW and Sil + mages. He is quite annoying too and has a spot in grand arena i would say.
    FD is a good dps in arenas and raid, a beast that can kill your 3-4 or even 5 heroes alone. If you want to do good in arena, please get him. I will finish my EB and then waiting for FD card :-)

:-)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Thanks for the reply. It was very informative. I think my plan will be to get 4* DM, 4* CW, then 4* FD. I won't push too hard to get 5* yet as I have plenty of time to get ss drops from crusade/chests. Whenever I get them all to 4*, I'll reevaluate who is most useful to spend my coins on. Thanks!

Eb, Cloud, FD take your pick. . .