Thread: little question for mid level player

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

little question for mid level player

With the newest feature of soul shop, with usefull fragment that we can buy. Let's say that i have 4* mystic, 4* commando, 4* fm TL70. Shoud i better to redeem mystic, fm, comm at the same time? or should i focus for one heroes to 5*, then spend some of crusade coin for soul coin thus lead me to have some easy fragment?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonabala View Post
    With the newest feature of soul shop, with usefull fragment that we can buy. Let's say that i have 4* mystic, 4* commando, 4* fm TL70. Shoud i better to redeem mystic, fm, comm at the same time? or should i focus for one heroes to 5*, then spend some of crusade coin for soul coin thus lead me to have some easy fragment?
    I would go first heroes then fragments. Push all heroes you want to 5* and then you can think about "converting" your dragon points to soul coins. But by the amoint of dragon points you can farm now every day (2600) it doesn't matter what you do, because you'll be finished with the heroes that quickly that you're not even in the level range to use the items you can buy in the Soul Shop
    for the watch!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I think you should focus on 5*ing the necessary heroes before buying an excessive amount of exchangeable SS just because Heroes stars > Gear / Swordmaster