Thread: What should I get from shops now? (Lv 85)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

What should I get from shops now? (Lv 85)

Hi everybody.
    So currently I'm level 85, just maxed out Panda to 5 stars and in two days my CW will be 5 stars as well.

I was wondering what should I get from now on from Arena/GA shops.

-From Arena
    My OC is 4 stars, but he barely have any use to me nowadays, maxing him might be a waste. I already have a PO, he's 3* tho. Not really interested in HN nor Spearman, and I don't have DK.

-From GA
    My DM is 4*, I don't think 5* is really necessary.. I got a 3* IH, but he's too expensive with gear so I think I'll pass.
    I don't have FD, I don't really know if I should get him, as I've never seen a single chinese video he's at, maybe when O+2 comes he just loses it?
    My EB is 2 stars, not sure if he's worth it as I've heard in forums that he gives free energy to enemies...

Thanks alot

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    There is no such thing as "free" energy.
    Energy is never free when it comes form taking damage. EB like many other AOE focused heroes deals an even number of damage to everyone and raises the whole enemy teams energy. This does not mean he's bad, just that you have to use him with the proper heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalaan View Post
    There is no such thing as "free" energy.
    Energy is never free when it comes form taking damage. EB like many other AOE focused heroes deals an even number of damage to everyone and raises the whole enemy teams energy. This does not mean he's bad, just that you have to use him with the proper heroes.
    So you suggest me to farm him from GA for now? What about Arena?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Arena Panda or PO (I made my PO 5 star before panda)
    GA: I went for 5* DM > 5* CW > 5* EB and FD (fits to what I need, but there is no you should buy that first)
    for the watch!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Farm fd.. Combine with cw and wc you got a good team.. I have fd 4* 87 and he is hard to kill and even hard with cw clone everywhere but his gear very expensive

Quote Originally Posted by _windz_ View Post
    Farm fd.. Combine with cw and wc you got a good team.. I have fd 4* 87 and he is hard to kill and even hard with cw clone everywhere but his gear very expensive
    Yeah but why no one uses him in the chinese? I'm afraid at O+1/O+2 he is useless compared to others.

Also, to BadFereet, from Arena I already have a 5* Panda. I think maxing PO is a waste, he can do well in portals with less stars.. I think my only option is OC currently, but I barely use him now so I'm not sure about this.. (He's 4* atm)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmas View Post
    Yeah but why no one uses him in the chinese? I'm afraid at O+1/O+2 he is useless compared to others.

Also, to BadFereet, from Arena I already have a 5* Panda. I think maxing PO is a waste, he can do well in portals with less stars.. I think my only option is OC currently, but I barely use him now so I'm not sure about this.. (He's 4* atm)
    why you ask then, lol.
    for the watch!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Dunno yet bro but he is worth investing for now.. Can do well if you want to focus in arena..

5* oc for sure bro.. He is good and can be use in arena..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    just save your points if you're not interested in any heroes
    Peachster
    Server 12 (Vengeance)

Best rank : 1
    Average rank : 8

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    If you keep comparing HC vs. Chinese game, you should go to Chinese forum and ask them which one is useful later. You ask for advice but you keep saying Chinese don't do that ??? go ask Chinese, you will get satisfied answer.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Basically FD is not used anymore because a hell of a lot of heroes got their legwndary skills but he didnt, so why should I play with a hero with 1 less skill than most when his major advantage is a dps? Alot of other dps heroes with very good legendary skills could replace him. But that might not be the case here

Thank you guys for your comments. I think I will be saving my Arena coins for now. As of GA, I did not decide yet who to redeem, but it's either EB or FD.

To bin, I'm concerned with the chinese ver. because basically it's HC's future, so I want to minimize mistakes for the long run.

Thanks

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    EB is not a bad hero of you put him with a good team. Silencer, for instance, fits well with EB and helps counteract some of the energy that EB adds to the enemy team.