Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When they say double rewards they literally mean it

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Valorous View Post
    Crusade really increases in difficulty past TL 50. The hard mode past that point should earn triple rewards to compensate for this spike in difficulty.
    Thats only because you are in the purple curve now. It gets easier once your team full purple.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I find Hard Crusade to be wonderfully balanced in the 80s, considering I've prepared hard with mystic, death mage, etc. It's tough to complete each day, and I've missed a couple of times, but with some preparation, planning, and thought you can get through it.

Also, it's worth it whenever you pull a card like Vengeance Spirit!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    How is in the range for a level 60 player?

New Comers
    What do you recommend to do hard crusade ? I'm level 45 atm with Iron roof 3* blue +2, Windmaster 3* blue +2,commando 3* blue +2,poisoned one 3* blue +2

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I am lv 86, and i find hard crusade not that hard. I usualy get energy for most magic heroes in first few, then use the same team until i finish the crusade. Sometimes i restart the fight if i dont like the hp and energy of my heroes.
    My usual team is disease bringer, frost mage, chaplain, death mage, mistic. If a hard team comes up, i just put phoenix in team and he clears it in 10 sec.

The gold is not that great, but the points are realy good cause 2.6k points is about half of what you need for a purple 50piece item. At my level, everyone has all crusade heroes at 5*, everyone is buying items or getting stones for soul shop(for items)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    the hard crusade is actually hard for me. i haven't beaten it yet. waiting to level my death knight up to attempt again

New Comers
    crusade has been sooo good to me :3 got silencer and brute from in just 2 days

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Yup they doo