Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When they say double rewards they literally mean it

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar

When they say double rewards they literally mean it

Im quite unimpressed by the hard crusade.
    After trying hard, i get 2 soulak branches and some more gold, instead of 1 soulak branch on normal crusade.
    Since hard crusade is so challenging, shouldnt our effort put into it be more rewarding?

although the extra gold and double crusade coins is cool, they should include more purple items into those chests.
    Server 24 - Ice Mage

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I got all around shoes today which I was pleased about- most I've spoken to have commented on feeling like drops had been improved. A single day isn't a significant sample to derive results from either way but even if I were to only get double gold and double coins it would be worth it due to soul shop feature. I'll just use the extra gold to open more bronze chests as well as have more dragon coins to redeem ss from 5* heroes and use the soul points for purple gear. Should be able to get a purple item daily from soul shop if desired.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I prefer double in quality than quantity, such double white,green,blue gears have no value at all.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Well, I guess whenever you get a hero, you get double... Got a DK today so now its 3* and 30 SS

I like it. got 60 hero stones today from a hero I already have. And its not that much harder , teams you face arent harder , just no regen.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    If the drops aren't worth it, don't do it. For me, the extra gold and dragon coins is good enough. And when double purple drops, I consider that a bonus.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    Getting good drop from crusade was always a matter of luck.
    Now if you get that luck, you get it double'd.
    A little bit more effort to pass hard crusade (made it without any troubles, just few min longer than normal) and the lottery reward gets better.
    Keep on walking.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack McHawk View Post
    After trying hard, i get 2 soulak branches and some more gold, instead of 1 soulak branch on normal crusade.
    Since hard crusade is so challenging, shouldnt our effort put into it be more rewarding?

although the extra gold and double crusade coins is cool, they should include more purple items into those chests.
    It's easier then the normal crusade was when I started the game.

If you get a hero card you get two of them. That's for a 3 star hero 60SS
    for the watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickzzz View Post
    I will eat my hat that they will change that. Double card drop is to good.
    if it says double it should be double...
    for the watch!

New Comers
    i love the new crusade

uhhh nice...gz
    for the watch!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack McHawk View Post

Then shift back to normal. You have control on this. You complain about your owe choice.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by htaing View Post
    If the drops aren't worth it, don't do it. For me, the extra gold and dragon coins is good enough. And when double purple drops, I consider that a bonus.
    agree 100%, for CIP 3 monthly cards player, thats alot of coins if u are in a new server like me.
    if u can complete all 15 rounds, those coins make a lot of differences in enchanting and max skill heroes' skills

Crusade really increases in difficulty past TL 50. The hard mode past that point should earn triple rewards to compensate for this spike in difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Valorous View Post
    Crusade really increases in difficulty past TL 50. The hard mode past that point should earn triple rewards to compensate for this spike in difficulty.
    Triple? lol. Double is already pretty amazing and totally worth it when you're lucky enough to get a 3* hero card (60 SS) or double epics that are level-appropriate.

As others have said, if you can't complete 15/15 hardmode, there's a Demotion button there for a reason. If it was easy, it wouldn't be called Hard Crusade, lol.