Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Share your Soul Shop items

  1. #1
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    14

    Share your Soul Shop items

    So, i like many people dont rush to get crappy Swordmaster, so i will invest my Soul coins into items and i wanna know what exactly u can and what cannot get from this shop.

    For today i get Bag of Holding recept (complete) for 5060 coins, 5 ice staff pieces 57 each, and 5 Yew Bolt Thrower Reel 102 each.

    I'm interested - did somebody get really high-end items like immortal guardian or earth hammer and how much it cost. Anyway, share your drop )

  2. #2
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    7
    I get :

    1 Kreln Horn reel => 3832 coins
    5 ice staff => 285
    5 Bag of holding reel => 510

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    0
    Yew Bolt Thrower (Full item) = 6828
    5 Wizard Hat frags = 520
    5 Gullak Aretahn Reel frag = 390

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharko View Post
    Yew Bolt Thrower (Full item) = 6828
    5 Wizard Hat frags = 520
    5 Gullak Aretahn Reel frag = 390
    Ah ah need wizard hat!!!!

    Let's hope better for this evening

  5. #5
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    So, i like many people dont rush to get crappy Swordmaster, so i will invest my Soul coins into items and i wanna know what exactly u can and what cannot get from this shop.

    For today i get Bag of Holding recept (complete) for 5060 coins, 5 ice staff pieces 57 each, and 5 Yew Bolt Thrower Reel 102 each.

    I'm interested - did somebody get really high-end items like immortal guardian or earth hammer and how much it cost. Anyway, share your drop )
    Where can I find this Soul Shop? Or are there specific requirements to have before you can use this shop?

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool View Post
    Where can I find this Soul Shop? Or are there specific requirements to have before you can use this shop?
    left from merchant. I suppose u need specific team level, or/and have at least one hero with 5 star to have it.

  7. #7
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    left from merchant. I suppose u need specific team level, or/and have at least one hero with 5 star to have it.
    hero with 5 stars
    for the watch!

  8. #8
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    6
    I'm at level 45 and no 5 star hero. Thanks for the info!

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    7
    Rough Hew Axe - 4070
    Rough Hew Axe x5 - 410
    Yew Bolt Thrower x5 - 510

  10. #10
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    39
    YBT
    MG Frag * 5
    RHA Frag * 5
    for the watch!

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    7
    Moonglow - 8021
    Wizard's Hat 5 fragment - 520
    Bag of Holding reel 5 fragment - 510

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool View Post
    I'm at level 45 and no 5 star hero. Thanks for the info!
    At your level, there are only 2 ways to have 5* heroes:
    1) Spend $500/months and spend all gems to 5* any heroes from magic stone chests.
    2) hack gems and buy 1000 x10 gold chests.

  13. #13
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    6
    1) If only I won the lottery...
    2) and get my account banned? no, thanks

  14. #14
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    At your level, there are only 2 ways to have 5* heroes:
    1) Spend $500/months and spend all gems to 5* any heroes from magic stone chests.
    2) hack gems and buy 1000 x10 gold chests.
    actually if he would have got WM in his free chest and would only do the daily crusade without taking the daily quest earn for it, he could stay at level 30 as long as he wants and could get WM to 5 star.

    but who would do that :
    for the watch!

  15. #15
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    8
    Wizard's Hat -> 5200
    Ice Staff x5 -> 285
    Gullak Aertahn Reel x5 -> 390

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •