Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hard Crusade - This is so unfair!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Spend enough money so u become VIP 10 today and u dont have to wait any longer!

Ofc do companies reward the players spending the most money.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hello,
    I have a question about that hard crusade. There's a "demotion" option which seems like a way to get back from hard mode to normal mode.
    So basically, we can reset to hard mode, progress in there and when it's becoming too hard in there, hit the "demotion" and continuing in normal mode ? Is that it ?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Does it work if: You reset your crusade, and dont finnish it -> wait till next day: Finnish the crusade then reset, then you might be able to do hard mode since you have cleared normal that day?

we all knew patch would come ... could have just not finished your crusade yesterday .... finish today and then do hardmode as non vip10 but crying about it seems easier then think about it
    [RvG] Alex - Server: 14, Depths Voice - Team Level: 92 - Guild: Revenge - Best Arena Rank: 1 - Vip 8

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    In what world do you think free players have a right to compete with big spenders???these people are the reason you play for free so they should get EVERYTHING first and even more

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSch- View Post
    we all knew patch would come ... could have just not finished your crusade yesterday .... finish today and then do hardmode as non vip10 but crying about it seems easier then think about it
    Its even better then vip10 2 runs because you get double dragon coins we dont have. Thanks!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I only find the crusade is unfair when I was facing a team 1-2 levels up than me. always need to perpare 2-3 teams to complete the crusade.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Having good advantage to high spender is fine by me

New Comers
    well i mean there has to be a incentive to pay for vip right? its BECAUSE they're paying so much that they get so much

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    At the beginning you can see that this game is p2w. Just pay, pay, pay and you get what you want, own all players at your lvl and even higher, all pve etc.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Staszek View Post
    At the beginning you can see that this game is p2w. Just pay, pay, pay and you get what you want, own all players at your lvl and even higher, all pve etc.
    At beginning you can see this game is P2W (pay to win), you pay pay pay pay and finally you will see this game is F2W (free to win). ucool just turn it back to P2W with SQ, but it's not permanent.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I reached 51 lvl yesterday. When I saw teams in crusade, I just uninstall that game. For me it's just impossible to defeat 3-4 stars teams like dwarf, oc, phoenix, dm, fd all the time even with dk and chaplain healing. If it was possible I would go back to lvl 40-45 and sit until I get better heroes from crusade or chests. But now, I will find better game for me

New Comers
    It may seem unfair but they want you to spend money. It would be unfair if some one who spent lots of money got no more benefits than some one who didnt.. Most games are like that these days although i find Heros Charge isnt actually to bad with the whole pay to win thing, some other games are really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MizzKarma View Post
    It may seem unfair but they want you to spend money. It would be unfair if some one who spent lots of money got no more benefits than some one who didnt.. Most games are like that these days although i find Heros Charge isnt actually to bad with the whole pay to win thing, some other games are really bad.
    This. I mean yeah, throw money at it, level faster, buy gear instead of farming, that sort of thing, but it's not like you're going to jump 5x higher than the next guy because of it.
    Other games usually have it obviously abysmal in that you throw money at it and it literally has no roof to how stupidly OP you get compared to the people that don't.

At least here the F2P guys have a chance, which is more than i can say for mosts of the phonegame garbage out there.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    In what world do you think free players have a right to compete with big spenders???these people are the reason you play for free so they should get EVERYTHING first and even more
    Wow, you seriously said something like that? How old are you, 5? You make me laugh, you are pathetic...
    You really think that just because you are stupid enough to waste thousands of dollars on a free game, you have to be necessarily stronger than people who play for free? Spending money in HC gives you huge bonuses, enough to be ashamed of, but that doesn't mean that other players can't reach the same level or above, if they are good enough.
    I don't have a right to compete with you? Just because you are a money waster? Well, flash news: I can compete with you and outplay you 10 times in a row, and I only credit my ability for this, not some lame bonus every rich idiot can buy. If you were looking for a game in which who pays more wins more, maybe you should uninstall HC, or you'll keep raging because you're so bad and keep ruining everyone's playing experience.