Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hard Crusade - This is so unfair!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogan View Post
    It was directed to the whole group of non-vip 11 players where I am included. I know how to read, thank you.
    In whining you are much better.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    You had me the second I read the title. There is no patch without anyone complaining about new features the high VIPs get. But in this case, it's not even a feature.

It's enough spam now. Take it how it's now or leave it.

congratulation, you just applied for never be taking for full in any discussion you join in this forum.
    I remember a nice thread about NA nerf where so many tears were shed. Of course we have the right to complain, we spend money and TIME, and we want to be treated as fairly as possible.
    Don't you agree?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    It takes you almost a week for one level, and you whine about one day challenge that you might not even completely finish ? It's weird.

I remember a nice thread about NA nerf where so many tears were shed. Of course we have the right to complain, we spend money and TIME, and we want to be treated as fairly as possible.
    Don't you agree?
    LOL@ we have the right to complain, we spend money n TIME. Sorry this is too funny...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Don't you agree?
    I remember this thread and guess who was saying, that the base on which the people complained (ucool has to copy the chines version 1 to 1) is wrong.

Ofc we want that. But flaming for one day. That's on another level. Ucool has to give the high spenders advantages or they stop spending, which leads into shutting down the game for everyone.
    for the watch!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Don't you agree?
    Ninja Assasin? What are you talking about? I thought your problem is that you can't do the hardmode of the crusade for a long long time...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaroos View Post
    Ninja Assasin? What are you talking about? I thought your problem is that you can't do the hardmode of the crusade for a long long time...
    Of course you lost the point. You just want to feel cool blaming others for their whining. Does it work? Hope your day will be better now on

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Hey, we all were kids with allowance you know. You simply grow up get a job then choose where you wish to spend you own gained money. When I was a kid i used to play RPG and didnt spend a penny but managed to get the fun out of it. Now that I can spend I choose to and get more fun out of it as well.
    I dont know whats to nag about. One day you will earn your living and simply have the choice you lack today

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Zogan, less salt please.
    I dont really get ur point. Its not a big deal to have it one day later (its few extra crusade coins and gold only). I had the possibility to do hardmode (cause i woke up and it was updated) but still i decided to do the normal mode just one last time to see, if the drops changed. They did. End of story. Tomorrow we both can do hard crusade. Stop crying.

I remember this thread and guess who was saying, that the base on which the people complained (ucool has to copy the chines version 1 to 1) is wrong.

Ofc we want that. But flaming for one day. That's on another level. Ucool has to give the high spenders advantages or they stop spending, which leads into shutting down the game for everyone.
    You will never agree with me. You spent 400$+ (lol) and more, and of course you will never try to understand the point behind the discussion.

non-vip 11 players will agree with me, whereas vip11+ not. As simple as that. Pointless discussion (I just wanted ucool staff to read it, the rest does not matter).

You will never agree with me. You spent 400$+ (lol) and more, and of course you will never try to understand the point behind the discussion.

non-vip 11 players will agree with me, whereas vip11+ not. As simple as that. Pointless discussion (I just wanted ucool staff to read it, the rest does not matter).
    And again. You making an insult on what I did with my money. You won't get any discussion without get flamed...should learn that first.

The point doesn't matter, you just took the most pointless argument by saying its unfair becaus I have to wait one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    its few extra crusade coins and gold only
    No, we did not get more dragon points than yesterday and every day before.
    for the watch!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Wow is everyone retarded? We get to do crusade hard mode on our 2nd run which is almost as useless as doing a 2nd run on normal. We don't even get dragon coins.

Even worse for me I did both crusades today Before patch so I need to wait another day for double dragon coins.

This is Heroes Charge, not Dotarena. The chinise version has nothing to do with this. Ucool doesnt have to tell us what they change from the chinese version cause they have no deal with them so whats the point?
    If you are Pepsi you dont have to tell people if you change something in your pepsi cola different from Coca Cola. Coca cola is different from pepsi cola but you might think is the same product so you are expecting that they will do the same thing .
    Thats wrong
    Regarding hard crusade mode, one day is not so hard to complain.
    Said that, i would say this is a wonderful patch! Acient temple and soul shop amazing!!

And again. You making an insult on what I did with my money. You won't get any discussion without get flamed...should learn that first.

The point doesn't matter, you just took the most pointless argument by saying its unfair becaus I have to wait one day.

No, we did not get more dragon points than yesterday and every day before.
    And I am happy with it, forums without flames ain't fun bro

And I am happy with it, forums without flames ain't fun bro
    then stop telling me you want to have a discussion here and go to the off topic sections...like wtf

ohh they moved us....halleluja
    for the watch!