Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard Crusade - This is so unfair!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Seriously high VIPs gets NO advantage bar 1m useless gold so I agree stop being a child.on the other side of things "hard mode" is going to be hard like the old days when ya need to rotate up to 15 heroes to clear,with regain gone your crusade team now is crap especially when DM and frost lost there immortality here

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogan View Post
    This is not your reaction to crying kids, it is what you are: a poorly-behaved person. Deal with it.
    you know me from a internet forum. You are by far the last person who can judge over my personality.
    Wasn't I reacting to a crying kid who has seen an update it only coud use tomorrow and was jealous about the other kids and started flaming at the forum?

Oh, there is a second person who is saying you're a crying kid. Must wrong too, huh?
    for the watch!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quit whining if you can't afford to pay or not willing to spend on this game. Uncool do not owe you anything, if you felt like you can't compete in this game, then just leave. Thank you.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    Look it that way...we (the high bip players) pay you the game. Also what is one day?
    Never heard of a high bip player before, but you sure are one beeep beeep beeep.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    High vips already has huge advantage. And now even more with hard crusade.
    This game is getting even more pay to win and this sucks.

you know me from a internet forum. You are by far the last person who can judge over my personality.
    Wasn't I reacting to a crying kid who has seen an update it only coud use tomorrow and was jealous about the other kids and started flaming at the forum?

Oh, there is a second person who is saying you're a crying kid. Must wrong too, huh?
    I was just expressing my opinion, without screaming, crying, or being impolite. What now? The freedom of speech does not exist anymore?

I see your point to wait another day (which I can do, no problem, it was more a matter of principle). However, you also can express yourself, sure, but why being so cocky?

I wish I could be a kid once again, so many years more to live and less problems, but sadly I am not.

Said so, peace.

Quote Originally Posted by idanqwe View Post
    High vips already has huge advantage. And now even more with hard crusade.
    This game is getting even more pay to win and this sucks.
    no it's getting not, read the freaking posts above.
    for the watch!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Heathen's Avatar
    I was just expressing my opinion, without screaming, crying, or being impolite.
    You started the impoliteness by calling BadFerret an arrogant little man, what do you expect in return?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    You started the impoliteness by calling BadFerret an arrogant little man, what do you expect in return?
    What, did you miss half of the first page, or you simply did not understand who started?

Or maybe for you being called 'hey u poor, I pay more and I get more so piss off' is acceptable? And the meaning of his words was exactly that.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Heathen's Avatar
    What, did you miss half of the first page, or you simply did not understand who started?
    He never once directed an insult at YOU. Learn to read

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Look it that way...we (the high bip players) pay you the game. Also what is one day?
    I bet uCool loves taking money off your mom's credit card.

You had me the second I read the title. There is no patch without anyone complaining about new features the high VIPs get. But in this case, it's not even a feature.

It's enough spam now. Take it how it's now or leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by aznanimality View Post
    I bet uCool loves taking money off your mom's credit card.
    congratulation, you just applied for never be taking for full in any discussion you join in this forum.
    for the watch!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I didnt miss anything, but I dont see wehre "he started". He told you high spenders have advantages. And he is right. Its nothing new. Thats the game and that was the game at the moment you started to play. Its nothing new, but you title is a whining for itself. Now you have one disadvantage for a day and now Its unfair?

And he is right again saying its only one f***ing day.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    He never once directed an insult at YOU. Learn to read
    It was directed to the whole group of non-vip 11 players where I am included. I know how to read, thank you.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    no it's getting not, read the freaking posts above.
    We all know you're high vip and thats the only reason you defend the pay to win method.