Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Ancient Temple

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    really need to have some kind of incentive for the helpers, even if it is just battle exp for the heroes.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pulsarwave View Post
    really need to have some kind of incentive for the helpers, even if it is just battle exp for the heroes.
    The incentive is when you discover yours, they will help in return.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    In my guild the incentive to help temples is that everyone will help you when you get your temple.
    We are all clearing each others temples really quickly. Sometimes I get a bunch of whispers, within an hour the link is dead, which means it's cleared.

As other said though it's super easy lol, I was fooling around and put out my B-team of lower level heroes and still won quite easily. The first time I battled the temple I was worried it was going to be something ridiculously hard like the Portals. Not that I'm complaining... the extra purple fragments is very nice...

Actually if UCOOL is reading this... IT'S SUPER HARD don't change it!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Toontown View Post
    The incentive is when you discover yours, they will help in return.
    i know that. but because i can only buy 1 stamina a day, my chances of finding temple is extremely low.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Kazn's Avatar
    Stop begging for more. I mean, I've got 12 Fragments of Wizard Hat and about the same amount of Moonglow within 2 days! That's insane if you ask me. So I'm pretty glad about that feature and I'm pretty thankful for my Guild that everyone in it helps me finishing the Temple in less then 5 Minutes. That's why we help each other so fast - the other one would do the same for me. Maybe it's because I'm the Guild Leader and fought about 70 Temples the last 20 Hours...but that's another question.

Cheers on ucool. They made HC even better than Real Life...finally the good guy finishes first.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaroos View Post
    Yesterday the temple procct twice. One before 05:00 and one after. Thats no help :-( Hope others will share their experience.
    I got temple twice today, between 7:30 am and 9 am. Did normal raid and got the temple to clear out initial stam for the day. Went and did crusades and then refilled on stam. Raid elite for daily quest and got temple again.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 cancuk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by htaing View Post
    I got temple twice today, between 7:30 am and 9 am. Did normal raid and got the temple to clear out initial stam for the day. Went and did crusades and then refilled on stam. Raid elite for daily quest and got temple again.
    Really? I only got 2 temples in last 2 days... Can someone else confirm this?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cancuk View Post
    Really? I only got 2 temples in last 2 days... Can someone else confirm this?
    3 in the last two days.
    for the watch!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    what will happen if the temple is completed but chest did not collect within 8 hours, all chest will gone together with temple ?

Quote Originally Posted by cheeyang2 View Post
    what will happen if the temple is completed but chest did not collect within 8 hours, all chest will gone together with temple ?
    I think so. But who wants to try this?
    for the watch!

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeyang2 View Post
    This is indeed what happens, I had one proc just before I went to bed the other night, and unfortunately I forgot to check it first thing in the morning, when I checked it later it was gone

It's a possibility that it just wasn't 'finished' by my guildies I guess but every other temple they have helped with so I guess the case is that it did 'time out' :/

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I think they should give a small incentive, perhaps a little hero exp.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsideon View Post
    I think they should give a small incentive, perhaps a little hero exp.
    you'll get guild points in the future.
    for the watch!