Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ancient Temple

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar

The Ancient Temple

For those, who haven't seen it.
    At appears randomly while Raiding/Farming Normal or Elite Mode. There are 3 teams to beat and you can invite up to 5 friends. Everybody can only attack once. But it's that easy, that 3 people are enough. You then get 3 chests with some fragements.

This leads me to my first question. For me it's Silver Lande Fragments, Moonglow Fragements, Rawlis Fragments and BoH Fragments. Is it the same for you? Will it change with time?

Second question is about the "Helpers". Do they get something (unfortunetly I did not click the Rules of it before it disapears after finishin it)? Because I was short of 3 Moonglow Fragments, helped some1 out and when I came back I had exactly 50 Fragments. Weird.

I think it's only today, that everybody gets one time Ancient Temple garantueed, but what will be the "appear-rate" in the future?

Please tell your experiences with the AT, so we can find answers to the questions.
    for the watch!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    It would be more clear if the reward is sent to helpers/temple owners mailbox. I have done like 10 temples this morning and I am still unsure whether I got anything or not. But quite fun, actually.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Well I got the same options as you did. Rawlis, BoH, Moonglow, Silver Lance.
    I also helped abt 5 guild mates but i dont recall seeing any extra fragments

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I only see PPL helped me get rewards, I have so far helped 10+ ppl, I didn't get anything

Banned Contributor Level 6
    Same here.
    That temple come from raiding elite only or both?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Only the finder gets loot. You need to help your guild mates if your expect them to help you.

Anyone got 2 temples in 1 day yet?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Here are the rules:
    1. Ancient Temple lasts 8 hours each time. You need to defeat enemies in all the three temples to earn the rewards.
    2. You can only battle once. But you can invite up to 5 guild members to help you. Each invited member can only battle once. The invitation list is based on guild members last on-line time.
    3. Once you have invited a guild member, you cannot cancel the invitation. Please be careful since you can only invite 5 members.
    4. You can view all the battle replays in Ancient Temple.
    5. Ancient Temple does not cost any stamina at all. Once you have invited a guild member, you cannot cancel the
    invitation. Please be careful since you can only invite 5 members.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mikasa's Avatar
    Got rawlis, magic hat and hewn axe frags. I read on 1.8 news issued by Ember, seems like helper would not get any advantages. Only temple owner will get it.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypary View Post
    Same here.
    That temple come from raiding elite only or both?
    came for me from farming Moonglow

Quote Originally Posted by Mikasa View Post
    Got rawlis, magic hat and hewn axe frags. I read on 1.8 news issued by Ember, seems like helper would not get any advantages. Only temple owner will get it.
    Okay thanks. Hmmm, maybe I got the moonglow fragments somewhere else. It's still early in the morning.
    for the watch!

One of the temple owner told me that I got 3 fragments for helping him but I didnt recall any increase in my inventory. I hope they could make it more clear via mail box or something

Banned Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay.D3e View Post
    One of the temple owner told me that I got 3 fragments for helping him but I didnt recall any increase in my inventory. I hope they could make it more clear via mail box or something
    Nah this issue need clarification

Well, after temple finished, he told me that I got 3 pieces of SoR while the other helper got 2 BoH. But I checked and didnt see any increase in my inventory. This issue is clearly very confusing. lol

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    The helpers do not get any rewards from the Ancient Temple.
    Nope, no rewards

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Last time i read/heard helper got item too. Or it just me...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    i haven't log in the game yet does it need people to invite to finish it or you can finish it solo?

our problem in our guild is there's only few people who are currently active now so many people has not log on for a long time and no one joins our guild
    TOXIC360 S21

hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

FAIL=

First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning