Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Ancient Temple

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by toxic909 View Post
    Just a few active in our guild thats our new problem now darn
    new guild then

Quote Originally Posted by htaing View Post
    Has anyone NOT beat any of the temples? They all seem pretty easy, except you just need two guild mates to help. When they first wrote about it in the preview, I thought it was going to be like a guild raid, but a mini version.
    its still possible to do an oopsie and lose

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    Ill just w8 for a miracle for someone to join us and wait for the server migrate feature
    TOXIC360 S21

hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

FAIL=

First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    No temple found for me so its not an auto apparition since its the first day,

As for team, yeah oppening salvo of opponents level 88 did some damage (two crits from the archers of the Girls trials and one or two from the dwarf shooter of the time rifts), It went through but I was scared of loosing for the first ten second, then the hit became normal again and as they are squishy it was OK

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay.D3e View Post
    It would be more clear if the reward is sent to helpers/temple owners mailbox. I have done like 10 temples this morning and I am still unsure whether I got anything or not. But quite fun, actually.
    There is no reward for helping. Is it clear enough with no mail in your mail box? Lol

New Comers
    Would be nice if Ucool gives a little more detailed info about these new temples.
    also I agree with some of the other posts....temples are not very challenging

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It's kind of frustrating that just about everyone has found an ancient temple already , yet here I am , having spent 80%+ of my daily stamina with no temple in sight.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It's pretty insane that helpers get nothing from Ancient Temples. Considering I've already helped 20+ times in just one day, it sure would be nice if I got at least something for the time spent helping lower-leveled guild members. 1000 gold? A few XP potions? Anything is better than nothing, and it would encourage more members to actually help, since there's something in it for them.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Anyone know the cool down on temple? I'm not certain whether it's available only once per day, every 8 hours, every time free stamina is given, or if it goes by some other metric. I've gotten it once last night and once today- I have a feeling it's once per day?

The clarity is really, really poor. I hope they update this soon.

Also, I entered the cleared temple and got a crash. Had to reload and the temple had no more chests. I don't know if I got them or lost them. The clarity of the rewards would have made it easier for me to know if I lost the rewards or not.

Also you should be able to claim the chests if you leave the temple for any reason.

I'd place my bet on that you had gotten the rewards as I don't think the temple would have left otherwise but that's an assumption and I don't have anything solid to support it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Wouldn't mind getting some reward (at least 1 xp pot or something) for helping someone clearing an Ancient Temple.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MGS View Post
    Anyone know the cool down on temple? I'm not certain whether it's available only once per day, every 8 hours, every time free stamina is given, or if it goes by some other metric. I've gotten it once last night and once today- I have a feeling it's once per day?
    Yesterday the temple procct twice. One before 05:00 and one after. Thats no help :-( Hope others will share their experience.

btw the temple doesn't appear only by doing campaign..i just got mine by helping a guildmate with his temple.

Quote Originally Posted by Trist View Post
    btw the temple doesn't appear only by doing campaign..i just got mine by helping a guildmate with his temple.
    I got mine doing trials.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaroos View Post
    Yesterday the temple procct twice. One before 05:00 and one after. Thats no help :-( Hope others will share their experience.
    Before 5:00am and after 5:00am is like 2 different days. I hope it's something before and after 9:00pm